OtakuBoards

Eminem Coming Back?

Guest Morph

Well thats not all he raps about he gots alot of great metaphors in his songs and thats why alot of rappers label him a mc!!!:babble: Nobody wants to hear someone rapping about money and diamonds like alot of rappers are doing nowadays eminem iz diffrent and thats why he sells so many albums!!!:D

And are u talking about the movie 8 mile that movie iz like based on his life.Cant wait to see it!!!:D

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does everybody think that he actually means everything he says. Half of the stuff he says does not mean it in a serious way. Yes his mother did sue him but the case was settled and he still disses his mom and she cant sue him again for it. His wife must know he doesn't mean what he says or she would not be with him anymore. I think that if he was not saying this stuff then someone else would have come along and said it already. I want to know why everybody is picking on Eminem for saying some little jokes about stuff or writing a song about killing somone when their is much stronger stuff is out their which is 10X worse then Eminems work. Rap was much worse then some of the stuff he says now back in 1995 everybody did not bicker about it then becase they did not care but once eminem came along all off a sudden everbsdy wants to point the finger at him for everything instead of pointing it at themselves.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Gotenks ok [/i]
[B]Jermaine Dupri deserved that diss since he's always saying he's the best!!!!!Thats why eminem and dr.dre are some tight rappers and dissed him because he aint tha best!!!!!!!!!:mad: [/B][/QUOTE]

Finally! Someone agrees with me! I hate him! To me, he can't rap. I can't believe that he came from my city. When he was in College Park, he couldn't rap then. He worked at a Waffle House down the street. Shame!

Guest Matt
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i]
[B]His lyrics are stupid drivel. No matter how non-serious they may be, they are retarded and useless. Not at all thought provoking, just there for "shock-value". And quite frankly, it isn't shocking, just dumb. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]Couldn't have said it better myself. :)[/b][/color]

First of all anyone who says you cant call his music...music is saying that all hip hop and r&b is not music. most of you complained that his music was all about hate and then turn around and say you hate him and one person took it as far to say he needs to be shot. whats the logic behind that? As he has said many times, half the stuff he says he just makes up to make you made. Its quite funny to cause he has done just that. All of you said he is nothing and never will be anything are stupid. A person who is nothing doesnt sell millions of records and show his face a tv.

As for being sued by his mother. If you knew the half of what his mother did to him you would not say that.

[QUOTE]His lyrics are stupid drivel. No matter how non-serious they may be, they are retarded and useless. Not at all thought provoking, just there for "shock-value". And quite frankly, it isn't shocking, just dumb.[/QUOTE]

I found this quite funny and stupid since it comes from someone calling himself "Wrist-Cutter" which is a subject mentioned several times in eminems lyrics.

I said it before, I love his music and I respect what he does. He makes good use of his right to free speech. No I do not beleive we should kill people, rob liquor stores, do drugs, or stuff like that but his music is good so i will listen.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Amphion [/i]
[B]
I found this quite funny and stupid since it comes from someone calling himself "Wrist-Cutter" which is a subject mentioned several times in eminems lyrics.
[/B][/QUOTE]

My name has nothing to do with Eminem, because I hate that stupid ****. It comes from the name of kagerou's song "RISUTO KATTAA" (say it out loud). Unfortunately I cannot find a site with lyrics for you, but I can assure you it has little to do with drugs, killing, or hoes.

Guest Matt
[color=red][b]But the problem is that people are stupid. They hear Eminem saying he will kill gays and his mom. After the song is listened to over and over, those thoughts become part of thier life. Then they will want to "be cool like eminem" so they go out and kill a gay guy. He is spreading an evil message and must be stopped.[/b][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BlueGender [/i]
[B]Why does everybody think that he actually means everything he says. Half of the stuff he says does not mean it in a serious way. Yes his mother did sue him but the case was settled and he still disses his mom and she cant sue him again for it. His wife must know he doesn't mean what he says or she would not be with him anymore. I think that if he was not saying this stuff then someone else would have come along and said it already. I want to know why everybody is picking on Eminem for saying some little jokes about stuff or writing a song about killing somone when their is much stronger stuff is out their which is 10X worse then Eminems work. Rap was much worse then some of the stuff he says now back in 1995 everybody did not bicker about it then becase they did not care but once eminem came along all off a sudden everbsdy wants to point the finger at him for everything instead of pointing it at themselves. [/B][/QUOTE]No matter how serious or non-serious his lyrcs are, they could still offend someone....

him, just by looking at him, offends my mum.... o.O;;

Well they have problems and they would do it anyways not just cuz what eminem said there's alot of people talking about killing gays and all that and they really mean it.So i dont think that anyone would do that just cuz eminem said it all his fans know it's just music!!:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Gotenks ok [/i]
[B]Well they have problems and they would do it anyways not just cuz what eminem said there's alot of people talking about killing gays and all that and they really mean it.[/B][/QUOTE]Yes, but they don't sing about it, so no-one hears about it... therefore it can't offend anybody... ;)

I know it's just music, and I know people shouldn't take it [i]seriously[/i], but some people do, and they get offended....

First of all, I was the one who said he should be shot. But still it would be better for humanity if he was taken out and shot. He [b]is[/b] stupid, and he [b]is[/b] a loser. The fact is this. He only sold millions of records, and got to show himself on TV because there are just a lot of ignorant people out there who likes to listen to a semi-grown man foul mouth people just to get a rise. I don't give a damn if the man means it or not, but the fact of the matter is this. Do you think if I sat back, and wrote a vulgar song about someone saying I wanna kill, rape, etc. them. Do you honestly think that "I didn't mean it!" would suffice? If you do, I am affraid you have no sense. Eminem is just thiking about one person, and one person alone when he 'sings' stuff like that. Himself. He doesn't think of how it will make people feel, nor does he care.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]No matter how serious or non-serious his lyrcs are, they could still offend someone....

him, just by looking at him, offends my mum.... o.O;; [/B][/QUOTE]

SO WHAT?
I hate hearing people talking about getting offended. Someone calls you a nerd at school you get all up set go home tell your mom and they start trying to sue the school and all that crap. Getting offended is LIFE. You will be offend untill you die. The thing you do when you gety offend is ignore it. No country in this world tells you what to think or what to hear. SO JUST IGNORE IT. All these people who complain about it and try to sue over it are whiny cowards who just want to get rich of someone else instead of earning their money.

Its easy to wright stuff you dont mean. I know me and my friends at school joke around and say stuff like if you do that I will kill you. We dont mean where gonna kill them do we? Well their still alive. And Vampire, if you said that you didnt mean it I would. People say things thaey dont mean all the time. Im sure you have been upset at someone and said something you didnt mean.

Like I said before, if you dont like it, dont listen to him. No ione controls your brain. So ignore it and quit beeing a whiny B@$tard and trying to get him banned from the ones who do.

What is shooting him gonna solve?????There still will be alot of terrosist and racist in tha world so i dont see why killing him would solve anything i think saying that is ignorant!!!!
And ofcourse he only thinks of him self why would he care about other people and how his songs make them feel????

To put things bluntly, The Vampire: Ed, I doubt shooting him would be good enough. Just as a little trivia people, since Eminem came out, 13% of murders in my country have been attributed (in most cases by the murderer themselves, so no one start that "It's just stupid people saying that" crap, to his music. Personally, I think he should be evicerated, preferably with cheese grater, then left to soak in lemon juice for a while. Then stick a box on him, put rats in the box. As the rats slowly starve, they'll start to eat through his stomach. Interesting idea, no?

[QUOTE][I]Originally posted by Amphion[/i]
[B]SO WHAT?
I hate hearing people talking about getting offended. Someone calls you a nerd at school you get all up set go home tell your mom and they start trying to sue the school and all that crap. Getting offended is [u]LIFE[/u]. You will be offend untill you die. The thing you do when you gety offend is ignore it. No country in this world tells you what to think or what to hear. SO JUST IGNORE IT. All these people who complain about it and try to sue over it are whiny cowards who just want to get rich of someone else instead of earning their money.[/B][/QUOTE]

For starters, who said I was going to sue him? I'm only 13 for god's sake, I can't sue him, and I'm sure as hell not going to just to get money....

For seconders, a comment. If you don't like hearing people complain of being offended, you can start by ignoring THEM, just as you're telling people to ignore Eminem...

[quote][b]Its easy to wright stuff you dont mean. I know me and my friends at school joke around and say stuff like if you do that I will kill you. We dont mean where gonna kill them do we? Well their still alive. And Vampire, if you said that you didnt mean it I would. People say things thaey dont mean all the time. Im sure you have been upset at someone and said something you didnt mean. [/quote][/b]THAT'S life... ;)

[quote][b]Like I said before, if you dont like it, dont listen to him. No ione controls your brain. So ignore it and quit beeing a whiny B@$tard and trying to get him banned from the ones who do.[/quote][/b]Like I said before, I'm not going to sue, OR ban him....

I can see a fight brewing up here, amybe this topic should be closed.

Guest Morph
[size=1] Wow, I never thought this thread could get so dangerous.... Maybe I shouldn't of made it, I can delete the thread if you all want, to stop someone from getting flamed/banned...[/size]

[quote] Wow, I never thought this thread could get so dangerous.... Maybe I shouldn't of made it, I can delete the thread if you all want, to stop someone from getting flamed/banned...
[/quote]

I'm sure we can keep things civil. Besides, arguments are good for the blood. Keeps it from clotting.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]

For starters, who said I was going to sue him? I'm only 13 for god's sake, I can't sue him, and I'm sure as hell not going to just to get money....

For seconders, a comment. If you don't like hearing people complain of being offended, you can start by ignoring THEM, just as you're telling people to ignore Eminem...

[/b]THAT'S life... ;)

[/b]Like I said before, I'm not going to sue, OR ban him....

I can see a fight brewing up here, amybe this topic should be closed. [/B][/QUOTE]

Sorry, I did not mean for that to be totally directed at you, just speaking my mind about people who are like that. And yeah your right I should just ignore it.

Guest Matt
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Amphion [/i]
[B]I know me and my friends at school joke around and say stuff like if you do that I will kill you. We dont mean where gonna kill them do we? Well their still alive. People say things thaey dont mean all the time. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]But the problem is that ignorent little teenagers [i]don't[/i] think he's kidding. They think it's cool to talk about killing people because they are "b¡tches" and the such. Then they will grow up thinking that. Then they will end up killing someone.[/b][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]

[color=red][b]But the problem is that ignorent little teenagers [i]don't[/i] think he's kidding. They think it's cool to talk about killing people because they are "b¡tches" and the such. Then they will grow up thinking that. Then they will end up killing someone.[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Sadly enough, your right. As much as I beleive in that I still do not think banning or censoring anyone is the answer. If we take away free speech we take away the main building block off our nation.