OtakuBoards

Eminem Coming Back?

Guest Morph

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Amphion [/i]
[B]

Sorry, I did not mean for that to be totally directed at you, just speaking my mind about people who are like that. And yeah your right I should just ignore it. [/B][/QUOTE]
eh, I'm sorry aswell, I was in a bad mood when I replied.... :drunk:

I can understand you speaking your mind, anyways, it's your opinion, and everyone has a right to their opinion... :)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]Because it's spilled all over the ground?[/quote]

*Sighs* Name for me, if you will, the transitional states of matter, and how they change state.

Back to topic:

I'll admit freedom of speech is very important. Hell, isn't this forum about expressing opinions. But doesn't anyone think we need to moderate things like Eminem's lyrics according to the audience? I don't like the way I'm sounding here. The worst thing about censorship is that it desensitizes people to violence. Censorship IS violence!

Guest Morph
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i]
[B]

Because it's spilled all over the ground? [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1] Only for you, because us sane people don't cut our wrists ;) [/size]

I dont think the topic should be closed although the discussion is heated nobody really is angry at anyone

Back on Topic: Although Eminem's music may make some stupid kids go out and do something bad it also brings out aggression and puts it in the right place. I know when I am mad I go home and listen to a song like Fight Music, Kim,Kill You, or Bad Meets Evil and I believe it has stopped me from doing acts of violent like many other Eminem fans.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Harlequin [/i]
[B]

*Sighs* Name for me, if you will, the transitional states of matter, and how they change state.

Back to topic:

I'll admit freedom of speech is very important. [b]Hell, isn't this forum about expressing opinions.[/b] But doesn't anyone think we need to moderate things like Eminem's lyrics according to the audience? I don't like the way I'm sounding here. The worst thing about censorship is that it desensitizes people to violence. Censorship IS violence! [/B][/QUOTE]

The stuff in bold was funny. This board is anythign from free speech, just look at the post called Fighting, that poor kind must feel horrible now after transtic nerve made an idiot out off him, which was very unprofessional. But I dont want to start anytrouble or anything, so back on topic.

I know how it is, I feel sorry for the kids who do not have parents that care, Definetly little kids should not listen to PA cds but I thyink 16 year olds should have
enough of an understadnig to realize that you dont just kill people. Censorship-No Restrictions-Yes. Im glad kids are no longer able to by Mature games and PA cds even though that keeps me from buying them as well, My parents know I understand so they get them for me. this is how it should work. When you sdtart getting into Censorhip you start to move from democracy to fascism.

[quote]The stuff in bold was funny. This board is anythign from free speech, just look at the post called Fighting, that poor kind must feel horrible now after transtic nerve made an idiot out off him, which was very unprofessional. But I dont want to start anytrouble or anything, so back on topic.

I know how it is, I feel sorry for the kids who do not have parents that care, Definetly little kids should not listen to PA cds but I thyink 16 year olds should have
enough of an understadnig to realize that you dont just kill people. Censorship-No Restrictions-Yes. Im glad kids are no longer able to by Mature games and PA cds even though that keeps me from buying them as well, My parents know I understand so they get them for me. this is how it should work. When you sdtart getting into Censorhip you start to move from democracy to fascism.
[/quote]

The thing about parents buying mature content objects is that some parents just don't understand/care.

Saying that as soon as one starts censoring, one starts getting into fascism, is really rather bigoted. You think there is no censorship in democracy? Take for example, how many people vote? Everyone? No. It's a restriction placed so that the informed people are making decisions. Can you imagine a world where 5 year olds were voting? They'd vote for all sorts of blandishments that had nothing to do with national or international policy. There IS censorship in democracy, but it's certainly not a bad thing.

(If anyone asks me if I'm a communist...)

Really unprofessional who knows how old that kid was!!!:(He probably had a problem at school and tried to get some advise but anyways...Listening to eminem also calms me down hearing his tight lyrics relaxes mei dont see why so much people hate on him???:confused:

Guest Morph
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Harlequin [/i]
[B]

The thing about parents buying mature content objects is that some parents just don't understand/care.

Saying that as soon as one starts censoring, one starts getting into fascism, is really rather bigoted. You think there is no censorship in democracy? Take for example, how many people vote? Everyone? No. It's a restriction placed so that the informed people are making decisions. Can you imagine a world where 5 year olds were voting? They'd vote for all sorts of blandishments that had nothing to do with national or international policy. There IS censorship in democracy, but it's certainly not a bad thing.

(If anyone asks me if I'm a communist...) [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1] Correct on the first part, some parents do not care, they let them buy whatever they want. Correct on the second part also, its good that they have some restrictions like that, and the people at the gaming stores near me, let me buy whatever I want.... And its good that they have editted version for those parents who care about what their child[ren] are listening to, like my parents, they DID care, until I got older, now they really don't care as much because it wouldn't affect me, because when your young, your still developing an image, what you do, how you talk, what you talk about, how you dress, and other things. I myself am only 14, but I have choosen... I myself am a SKATER, ever since I was 8, listened to the music, dressed like them, and it just stuck, but I also listen to rap. I do have skater friends, but not many, because there are some FREAKY people that are supposely skaters but they are goths [I hate goths almost as much as I hate homosexuels]... I hang with the people that listen to rap, and the more I listened to their stuff, I liked it, and now I listen to both...Communist? I hate them too, but you seem different from the others, you speak like a Republican. So your one of the few, that I'm cool with :) [/size]

[quote]Correct on the first part, some parents do not care, they let them buy whatever they want. Correct on the second part also, its good that they have some restrictions like that, and the people at the gaming stores near me, let me buy whatever I want.... And its good that they have editted version for those parents who care about what their child[ren] are listening to, like my parents, they DID care, until I got older, now they really don't care as much because it wouldn't affect me, because when your young, your still developing an image, what you do, how you talk, what you talk about, how you dress, and other things. I myself am only 14, but I have choosen... I myself am a SKATER, ever since I was 8, listened to the music, dressed like them, and it just stuck, but I also listen to rap. I do have skater friends, but not many, because there are some FREAKY people that are supposely skaters but they are goths [I hate goths almost as much as I hate homosexuels]... I hang with the people that listen to rap, and the more I listened to their stuff, I liked it, and now I listen to both...Communist? I hate them too, but you seem different from the others, you speak like a Republican. So your one of the few, that I'm cool with [/quote]

The thing is, you can never be sure how old someone has to be until they have "finished creating their image", if they ever do. Everybodies unique, so you just can't tell.

Now, onto some other stuff. Why the hell are you bigoted against goths, and homosexuals? I'll admit to leaning towards the goth subculture, though I'm not homosexual. Still, I'd give a great deal to know why you don't like goths? What do you class as goth? What are you basing that on? How they dress? I really don't care if you're "cool with" me or not. And I'm not a Republican. I believe humankind should have a government at all. It's un-natural. It only comes out of a need to preserve a society, and we don't need societies. They only came about because primitive people needed safety in numbers, and a better chance to propogate.

Guest cloricus
Wow, wow. WHAT THE --- ARE YOU ON ABOUT PPLS THIS IS "Eminem Coming Back?" THREAD????????????????
This is very twisted, right here!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hybrid [/i]
[B]

[size=1] [I hate goths almost as much as I hate homosexuels][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

:flaming: What do you have wrong with goths man I mean just because the dress different does not mean anything. I actualy hang aroyund with some"Goths" and they are exactly like anyone else and just choose to dress the way that they do. What is up with that.

Goth females are fine im going wit one right now and she's a cool person!!But most of my friends think i shouldnt go wit her cuz she's a goth but..hey she aint my only girl:DBut i hate devil worshiper goths!!!:mad:

And im not gonna say anything about homosexuals...:evil3:

Guest Morph
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BlueGender [/i]
[B]

:flaming: What do you have wrong with goths man I mean just because the dress different does not mean anything. I actualy hang aroyund with some"Goths" and they are exactly like anyone else and just choose to dress the way that they do. What is up with that. [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1] You want to know why I hate goths? Because at my school, they are the freaks, they say all this weird stuff and do weird things, I don't care that they dress like what they do, because we have uniforms :D. They like throw and spit stuff at people for no apperent reason, they sit on a bench that is next to the library were a few classes are behind the library, and they would like jump and spit stuff at us, for no reason, we didn't talk to them, not even look at them, and thats just one reason why I hate them, now, can we please stay on topic? I just needed to clear that up[/size]

I'm not even gonna read all these posts.I'm just gonna state my opinion.I don't like rap much (But I do like it a lot, just not as much as metal), but I really like Eminem.He has some great songs, like Brain Damage, Marshall Mathers, and The Way I am, not to mention the Public Service Announcements, which just kick ***.I'm definitely going to get The Eminem Show.

I just got a bootleg copy of the eminem show today and im really impressed he did it again!!!This cd is real tight listen to the halie song now thats a funny track:laugh: The artist's featured on the cd are D-12,obie trice,Dr.dre and nate dogg!!!I say get it when it comes out june 4 it's worth it!!!:D

Guest Fly-T
I thiought it was June 6th but anyways the CD eminem Show i give it a 7/10

comment: stay with D-12 their cd and this cd that he worked with d12 is a must-buy....

p.s. SSJ Gotneks ok ...I'll challenge yu to a battle

Guest Morph
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fly-T [/i]
[B]I thiought it was June 6th but anyways the CD eminem Show i give it a 7/10

comment: stay with D-12 their cd and this cd that he worked with d12 is a must-buy....

p.s. SSJ Gotneks ok ...I'll challenge yu to a battle [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1] Jeez, Umm first off LEARN TO SPELL. Second, not its not June 6th, it was then changed to June 4th, and finally changed to May 28th. BOOTLEG? Do you know what that means? Illegal, Burned copy... Gosh, his CD is really good though, I have a BOOTLEG copy also, Squaredance is a nice song [/size]

Guest Fly-T
I gon sell my bootleg buy the real thing and get the DVD and i do doubt that my momma would accept Eminem in the house

anyways SSj ok U askn for it