OtakuBoards

Eminem Coming Back?

Guest Morph

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BlueGender [/i]
[B]Eminem is a white rapper who with the help of Dr. Dre has three albums which have all gone platnuim multiple times. [/B][/QUOTE]I never noticed this thread before, anyway, there's a lot of pages on this so i don't know if it's been mentioned, but this is not his 3rd album, it's his 5th.

Infinite
The Slim Shady EP
The Slim Shady LP
The Marshal Mathers LP
The Eminem Show

I have them all, the first 2 are reasonable, the first is a different style, less "shock rap". The new one is better than MMLP (a lot better) but slightly worse than SSLP in my opinion

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Goku213 [/i]
[B]I never noticed this thread before, anyway, there's a lot of pages on this so i don't know if it's been mentioned, but this is not his 3rd album, it's his 5th.

Infinite
The Slim Shady EP
The Slim Shady LP
The Marshal Mathers LP
The Eminem Show [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I was not including The Slim Shady Ep and Infinite because they did not go platnium also he had no help from Dre. on the other two and the 3rd album I was talking about was Devil's Night cause The Eminem Show was not out when I posted that.[/SIZE]

oh right. I don't count Devils Night as an Eminem album because it goes down as a D12 album. It's like calling it a Proof album, or a Swifty album etc, which it isn't. Like calling a Beatles album a John Lennon album, or a Ringo album etc. I put it down as D12 :)

Eminem is possibly the best rapper of this time, I have all his CD's so far and hope to get thenext ones. All you who think he sucks should take a look around and see what other rappers are talkin about. Puff Daddy, or P Diddy or whatever the F*ck his name never was a gangster, but he says he is, the stuff Eminem talks is the TRUTH and you people don't wanna admit it, but I'm right, and think about it, he makes P Diddy/Puff Daddy look like a piece of crap, now Eminem isn't a bad rapper, he's the coolest rapper out there and no matter wut you say, it's never gunna change!

Guest cloricus
There are better rappers than Eminem; they are just not as big.
GoldScorpion78 you seem to stick to the mainstream.

And Goku213 there is also
The Slim Shady SP
It was banned and discontinued as I remember.

Guest cloricus
You like Tool........ you are so like my friend.
If you say one more thing that sounds like him I will shot you!

And Tool has nothing to do with this topic.

Guest Fly-T
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jesus Chicken [/i]
[B]I'll be happy to give you one. Rap music is uninventive stupid crap. all eminem does is make it worse by trying to be cool and funny by swearing and paying out his family. [/B][/QUOTE]

WEll if you were watching BET's Testimony with Eminem on teusday you would know that he does stuff like that not to be funny or nothing it just whats on his mind like how he found his name while on the toilet he found a name and found 20 things to rhyme with it
and i bet TOOL is a rock group so Im about to seeee one of those how "RAp has no talent all you do is say a bunch of rhyming words" and then "well all ROck is is a bunch of Fags sreaming in a mic like they just got their diglleyopiddles bitten off by a wrot " topics.
AND HE DONT LIKE HIS MOMMA remember my name is? "how u gonna breast feed mom you got no ****"
And his dad left him around birth and he dont give a fu** about his dad so what family??? and he wasnt in the nusic industry to make friends so JESUS CHICKEN Go back to the coop and lay some more eggs cuz you have no taste
oh and squashed snail eminem is 1 person
quote: ok, well.....maybe you will want to mention a REASON to why you think they suck?

Guest Fly-T
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GoldScorpion78 [/i]
[B]Eminem is possibly the best rapper of this time, I have all his CD's so far and hope to get thenext ones. All you who think he sucks should take a look around and see what other rappers are talkin about. Puff Daddy, or P Diddy or whatever the F*ck his name never was a gangster, but he says he is, the stuff Eminem talks is the TRUTH and you people don't wanna admit it, but I'm right, and think about it, he makes P Diddy/Puff Daddy look like a piece of crap, now Eminem isn't a bad rapper, he's the coolest rapper out there and no matter wut you say, it's never gunna change! [/B][/QUOTE]

Uhh Gold I dont know either a u were high or b you were high

I would have to agree with you on some parts like Eminem is a good rapper but not better than P. Diddy
and what does being a gangster have to do with anything im black walked the streets and i aint no gangster and i know mass non-gangster people that could put eminem in a grave
By the way, you homosexual??? cuz you seem to take a liking into him pretty much
And right now i wanna see Eminemn, Nas, Ludacris, P. Diddy, Petey Pablo, D12, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, and Nappy Roots all work on a collaberation CD

P. Diddy is crap, plain and simple. He was never good, he's just crap. He gets other people to write his raps for him, just like Dr. Dre does. Crap

Snoop is one of the biggest sellouts in the game. Anyone who has heard his new "[b]Paid the Cost to be the Boss[/b]" album (isn't out yet) will see what i mean. It's straight wackness. Since he has this new pimp image, he's just so damn commercial now.

Ludacris, damn, you hear one song you hear them all. Money, houses, cars, women, drink, jewlrey, etc etc. BORING

so many people bein played on the radio are crap. Thats why i dont listen to many of them. I listen to underground artists, netCz too

Guest Raven131
"Bleh" I hate rap music, if you could even call it "music". I never did like him and I doubt that this nw CD of his will change my opinion of rap.

Guest Fly-T
First of all Goku you got it BACKWORDS P diddy does his own lyrics if you want to talk about people getting lyrics from someone talk Lil' romeo or yourself heh heh

Ad goku You must a dumb piece of :cussing: How can you call Dre. Crap when he is the one that works with EMinem on these CD's
And i doubt Eminem would want someone whos no good working on his albums

no offence, but i really don't think you know what you're talking about

P. Diddy doesn't write his own rhymes. I'm on many rap boards, i mod on most of them, i know what i'm saying.

Like on that bad boy for life track. It was a load of crap, bad beat and everything, but in it he says something like "dont worry if i write my rhymes......i write cheques". He's basically admitting it right there that he doesn't write his rhymes, he's just in it for the cash.
Anyway, it's a known fact that he used to get B.I.G. to write his rhymes for him. Now that BIG's gone, he'll have other people ghostwriting for him

how can i call Dre crap? Well let's see, he is HIGHLY overrated. As far as producing goes, which is what he's best at, he is far from the best in the game. Daz Dillinger has a similar style (dunno if u know who he is) but he's so much better. Primo (DJ Premier) is also a lot better.

Dre also doesn't write his own raps. He gets ghostwriters to do it for him. Remember Still D.R.E. ?? Well guess who wrote that? Dr. Dre? hahahaha, dont make me laugh. It was Jay Z who wrote that. Dre even admitted that he doesn't write his own rhymes, he gets others to do it for him.

Dre is a REASONABLE producer, but he is overrated and there are many who is better. Just cuz Eminem works with him, that doesn't mean anything.

So yea, i know what i'm talkin about, so any other doubts u have, you can post back :)

Guest Shift
[size=1][color=crimson]Also if you get the P Diddy CD, it says on the songs copyrights who wrote it.[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman [/i]
[B][size=1][color=crimson]Also if you get the P Diddy CD, it says on the songs copyrights who wrote it.[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]As it does on most of CDs I have of his....I don't like them much, either, lol.

Banning or whatever they did to Eminem didn't do a thing, his new song still sounds the same as his old songs, so I don't see why they banned him in the first place....