OtakuBoards

Star Wars Episode III: Demise of the Jedi

Schrat

Star Wars
Episode III
Demise of the Jedi

It has been two years since the start of the Clone Wars. Many heros have come out, including Anakin Skywalker, now jedi Knight. His wife Padme Amidala, is still a senetor for naboo. Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi is now a general for the jedi and he is about to win the war for the Republic. But all is not good there is a Darkness rising, the Powerful Darth Sidious and Darth Tyrannus are now ruling the Senete as well as the sepretists, an empire is taking shape.

Anakin Skywalker walked off the battle feild, his cloths now rags and blood dripping from all over his body. He falls into the arms of a head Clone trooper.

Clone Tropper: Sir, you did it! The Clone Wars are over...

Anakin: I know I know, finally. After two years of fighting it feels good to be able to go home, back to Naboo...

Clone Trooper: I thought your home was tatooine?

Anakin: Id never call that Poor excuse of a planet my home!

Another Clone trooper, this one a pilot walks to the two men...

Pilot: Master Anakin, your flight is ready

Anakin: Thank you

The men walk into his ship and the shuttle asends into the air...

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Matt
[color=red][b][i]Obi-Wan walks threw the Jedi Temple. He stops when he sees Mace Windu[/i]

Obi-Wan: Master Winu! It's good to see you.

Mace: It is good to see you Obi-Wan.

Obi-Wan: We have finally won the Clone War.

Mace: Won? We lost more than 1/2 of the current Jedi. The Rebublic is extreamly weak right now. If Darth Sidious was to turn out another dark lord of the Sith, I don't know if we could defeat him. How's your apprentice comeing along?

Obi-Wan: Oh god, that reminds me. I have to see him. May the Force be with you.

Mace: May the Force be with [i]you[/i] Obi-Wan.

[i]Obi-Wan runs off down the hallway.[/i][/b][/color]

Seneator Heartlock walked lithly out of one of the vast rooms of the Jedi Temple. She yawned as she storde about, nodding non-chalatly at passer-byes.

[I][ I will have you ][/I]

She smiled as her insides twisted inside out. She tried her best to look calm and light-hearted, as a woman her age should. She patted her fiery hair, making sure her pins were still in.

[I] [ You will never win. ][/I]

Her emerald eyes darted from left to right, in wonder. Oh, how great the Jedi Temple was. Why, it seemed to have more grenduer than her whole planet!

"Seneator Heartlock! I believe that we have passed the entrance." a young hand maid said meekly.
" Yes, I believe you're right." Mara said, touching her hand to her pale cheek.

[I][ They cannot protect you... ][/I]

The two woman strode throught the door and into a room, which oddly reminded Mara of a glass castle. It was ladened with many treasures, yet was utterly simple. They were amazing, these Jedi.

Mace Windu stood at one of the windows while the two women walked quietly in. His face contorted into a tortured expression, as he inwardly sighed.

"I was staring to worry you would not come. So, you must need protection?" he inquired.

The seneator nodded.

"You must take it up with the Jedi Council." he replied turning back to the window.

"Is there anyway I can set up a meeting time?" she asked hopefully.

Mace Windu rubbed his forehead, deep in thought.

"I will see what I can do. I will arrange accomadations for you Seneator Heartlock. You are safe here." he replied.

[I][ ...from me. ][/I]

Abob and Lauren sat silently around the Derjelikk board. They were on board the Slave I, on route to the capital city of the republic, Courscant.

Abob was about to execute a ithorian gambit, when the comm beeped. Abob and Lauren stood, then walked over to the comm panel.

A hologram appeared. It was a humanoid, covered in midnight black robes. Those robes hid all of the persons features. Then the figure spoke.

Figure: *in a raspy voice* "I have a job for you. I want you to kill Senator Orn Fre Taa. I will pay you 100,000 credits for this. Meet me in the Orko Skymine factory on Courscant in three days."

Abob looked at Lauren.

Abob: "So do we take the job?"

Lauren: "............

Lalaith: [i]Looks as Obi-Wan runs off[/i] Master we are you go[i]Obi-wan runs by[/i] ing.......[i]Thinks to himself[/i] He certainly is in a hurry...I wander whats going on...Mace windu will know! [i]walks off to see Mace[/i][i]...Finds him staring out of the window and sees a senator walk into the Jedi council[/i] Mace windu just who I was looking for! Where has master gone running off to? And another senator looking for protection? I would gladly help! I'm sure master Kenobi would have no objections!

Lauren:Why not?
[I]Lauren smiled and set the course of the Slave I to Orko Skymine,it takes about three days to get,how perfect[/I]

Boba and Lauren finished and Boba won, as usual. Boba usually was better with tatics then close combat.

Lauren made dinner, an orange nutrient mush that tasted alright, but could use salt. They ate and talked about their new job. Assinating the senator would be tough, once they killed him they would have a hard time getting off planet. So they decided to land in the depths of Courscant, assinate the senator, then lie low untill they judical department gave up looking for them.

Boba went to his room and showered. Then he continued to work on his set of mandalorian combat armor. He had made this set himself, shortly before his father died and he met Lauren. It was black and red with all kinds of hidden weapons.

He had the usual wrist rockets and darts, knee rockets, a small jetpack, a targeting system in his helmet, a blade that extended from a socket directly below his right hand and finally a blaster recharger socket.

He was trying to add a missle to his jetpack, but had so far failed.
Boba climbed into bed and read the news on a holopad.........

Anakin's ship lands on naboo, he gets out and walks to his pregnant wife.

Anakin: Padme, we have own

Padme: Anakin we are going to have twins

Anakin: You are kidding me right

Padme: Yes, one boy... one girl

Anakin and Padme talk throughout the night. Until Anakin gets word from Coruscant, Yoda has called all remaining Jedis to the temple.

Anakin gets in his ship and flies off...

The Slave I came out of hyperspace in orbit around Courscant. Lauren flew the ship in and they landed deep within the lowest levels of Courscant. They armed the defence systems and put on their suits of battle armor. Then they assmbled a swoop bike. It was red and was extremely fast.

They carried it out of the ship and closed the ramp. Abob sat behind Lauren and they flew off to the Orko Skymine building.....

siren shivered in the bowels of the slave ship... she was to be sold to someone important...who...she diden't know...fruitlessly she plucked at her chains... she woulden't allow herself to cry but she coulden't help but feel a sense of dispair...she sunk aginst the wall and fell asleep

Anakin flew his Naboo Starfighter to Courscant in about one hour. He laned and immediatly ran to the Jedi Temple. Inside he meet with severel jedi padawans, who wanted to learn from him. he talked with them for several minutes until yoda came out and pulled Anakin to the side.

Yoda: A great danger has emerged

Anakin: What is it yoda?

Yoda: The darkside has grown, the senate and the sepratists have joined. We.... I can not

Anakin:(interupting yoda) I will lead the jedi to victory, along with Master Obi-wan and Master Windu

Yoda: Both of them, as well as every known jedi will be meeting here in about one hour. I will inform them then

Anakin: I will be back, I must meet with an old freind...

Anakin leaves the temple and takes his speeder to the Senete house. He gets out and walks into Palpatines room.

Palpatine: Anakin it is great to see you!

Anakin: Im here to talk.... about the sith and the sepratists

Palpatine: I dont know what you are talking about?

Anakin: You dont fool me, I know that the Sith now rule the Senate and the Sepratists have joined with you. Who is in lead of the Sith, is it Dooku...

Palpatine: Dooku is no where near the head of the... Anakin dont use your Jedi mind trickes on me!

Anakin: How did you stop me

Palpatine: There is much you dont know about me, now leave. You will find out all tommorow, when I call the seneate to an emergency meeting. Bring your jedi freinds

Anakin is taken by guards out of the house . He gets into his speeder as soon as they let go of him and he goes back to the temple. Just as Yoda begines to speak...

Lauren:there it is
[I]she slowly slowed down the swoop Bike and Landed.She let Boba get off first.[/I]
Lauren[I]Thinking[/I] wow,100,000 credits.This'll be the most I've ever got.
[I]The two walked into the building where someone was waiting for them...[/I]

Gryphon was sitting high on the sky scraper watching the jedi meet. he remebers when he trained there. suddenly he saw two people who he figured to be bounty hunters. this ought to be fun as he jumps into his speeder and goes towards them.

As Sabba Denn moved away from the console, he noticed a blinking red light. Turning on the tracking jammer, he aswers the intercom.
Sabba: Who is this?
Mysterious voice: A customer, I have a proposal for you...
Sabba: How much, when, what?
Voice: 100,000, as soon as possible, my friend is about to be murdered by two other bounty hunters, I want you to kill them!
Sabba (*uncomfortable*): Fine, but I have never killed another bounty hunter, so I will need some of that money now for equipment.
Voice: Fine, I'm transmitting 50,000 into your ships till, use it wisely.
Sabba: Don't worry, this job is as good as done.
After switching the comm off and turning the jammer to "detection from radar" setting, Sabba decides to pay a visit to the market. Grabbing the money, he takes a small S.T.C. (Silenced Travelling Carrier) down to the planet of Tatooine. There he buys an extra proton grenade set, a balster and conceilable sheath, and a jet pack refueling nozzle that fits onto his left thumb. With 30 leftover, he heads to the nearest food facility and buys a drink. After gulping down the contents, he gives the remaining 15 to the barkeep as "tip of good service". So as to not leave evidence of his arival of Tatooine, he uses one of his proton greandes to blow, and set fire to the remaining parts, of his S.C.T., then launches his jetpack- using the refueler every 10 minutes. Upon arriving on his ship, he sets the coordinates for Courscant, then retiring to his bunker in the back to get some well needed sleep.

Laliath smiled widly.
"Why it is honor to be protected by a Jedi," Seneator Heartlock said quietly, " You must be Master Obi Wan Kanobi's apprentice. Could you kindly take me to see your master? I would like to be approved for sure, before getting my hopes up." She added with a wink.

Lalaith: Uh well you see m'lady. Master Obi-Wan has well ran off to somewhere...but I'm sure that I can get the Jedi Council to let me gaurd you for the time being! But right now we have a Jedi meeting [i]Picks up the rest of her bags. Takes them to a room[/i] You will be sleeping here, it is very well fortifed if anything happens at all during the meeting just hit the button on this box[i]Points to a small box conciled by the pillow[/i] But now I must be off. [i]Bows and runs off to the meeting and arrives just as master Yoda begins to speak[/i]

"Learia, would you please unpack my things?" Seneator Heartlock asked. She sat down at the vanity as the young maid nodded.
She gazed at her reflection oddly.
"Hmm, that boy was an intresting young Jedi, wasn't he?"
The young servant giggled as she placed the seneator's elaborate clothing in the shelves.
"I think that he was a little...excited, m'lady."
The seneator looked at her servant oddly.
"Come now, Learia! We've known each other for years. Must I order you to call me Mara? Yes, he did seem excited, but I don't think it was about me. I think he was excited about proving himself to his master." Mara replied, picking up her silver brush.
The servant nodded, as she closed the drawer and went to the bed.
"I figured so, but it was just a hopeful longing." Learia replied.
Mara kept brushing her bright red hair.
"I get enough of this buisness from my mother, Learia. Don't you lecture me also." she said stoutly.
"I wasn't lecturing you, Mara, " Learia countered, "I was merely saying that at your age, you should think about settling down."
"Settling down? Come now, Learia, I fear I do not have the spirit nor the heart to do so."
A sigh from Learia followed.
Deep in the shadows, a man was watching the two women.
"Soon, my beautiful seneator. So very soon."

Lalaith: [i]Sits and listens to Yoda speak restelessy[/i] I know what he's gonna say...he's gonna say that we are at war again....

Young Jedi Next to him: What??

Lalaith: [i]looks over at the kid[/i] Oh nothing I'm just saying what a wonderful teacher Master Yoda is...[i]Smiles[/i]

Young Jedi: Oh ok...yeah he is great!

Lalaith:[i]Nods his head and turns back facing Yoda[/i] Hey...somethings wrong...someone else is in her room...not just her maid...[i]Rubs his lightsaber impatiently not wanting to cause a scene by running out of the meeting[/i] .....I can't let her die...[i]Runs out of the meeting[/i]

Mace Windu: And just where are you going Young Lalaith...

Lalaith: Uh..to the bathroom master windu....I fear the food didn't fare well with my stomach....

Mace Windu: [i]Laughs[/i] Very well but hurry back...

Lalaith: [i]nods and runs off towards the senators room, holding his lightsaber ready to pull it out[/i]

"Who are you?" Mara screamed in despair as the she lay among the shattered glass.
The man smiled, his face concealed by his hood.
"You know me, my young beauty." he replied.
"Where's Learia?" Mara demanded stading up and edgeing towards the box.
The man must have sensed it for with a wave of his hand, he held it. He smiled as she gasped.
"You must be a Jedi!" she exclaimed.
"Quite correct, my dear."
"Where's Learia?" Mara inquired again.
A familiar voice's scream rang out from the connecting room.
"LEARIA!" Mara screamed as she ran into the next room. Standing there was another hooded man, who held a rusty knife at the servant's throat.
"M'lady," she screamed, "You must leave!"

Lalaith: [i]Busts into the room pulling out his lightsaber seeing the Jedi[/i] Ma...master Anakin? Is that you?? [i]Hears the scream and runs into the other room[/i]

Hooded Man: Ah a young jedi here to save the senator how charming....[i]Holds the knife to Learia's throat[/i] Now choose....Senator or Servant...Of course choose the senator she is worth more....the servant is nothing...

Lalaith: [i]Watches him impatiently[/i] Drop the knife now!

Hooded Man: Very well [i]Smirks. Drops the knife and pushes Lalaith against the wall with the force[/i]

Lalaith: [i]Slowly gets up[/i] You did not just do that!

Hooded Man: Oh yes I did...I have better things to do! Come 'ere padawa! [i]The Jedi comes from the other room[/i] Finish this pathetic jedi then kill the senator and servant!

Lalaith: [i]Holds his lightsaber ready to attack[/i] You two out now! [i]Pushes the door open with the force[/i] Run and tell master Yoda or Master Windu!!!

"No!" Mara screamed,"You must choose Learia!"
"No, Seneator. I'm afraid the the man is right, " Leara replied meekly.
"No!" Mara said getting up and grabbing a forgotten blaster pistol on the ground.
She turned around and quickly fired, hitting the man holding Learia. It hit his arm and as he cursed and clutched it, Learia ran behind Mara and Lalaith.
"I'm outta here!"
The other hodded man walked up and smiled frighteningly at Mara.
"Until we meet again, Seneator."
"You know, it always seems like politicians always have the last word." Lalaith said as the man ran out.
Learia and Mara just giggled.
"Is that supposed to be good or bad?" Mara asked, gazing at the young Jedi apprentice oddly.
Laliath squirmed.
"You choose."
Mara then procedded to smile.
"I'll think it was meant as a good thing."
Laliath laughed.
"If you'll excuse me, m'la-"
"Call me Mara." the woman said.
"If you'll excuse me, Mara, I must be getting back to the Jedi meeting." He said, striding towards the door.
After he walked out, Mara burst through the hall way.
"I never got your name, I'm afraid." she called out.
"Laliath!" he called out, not turning back.

Lalaith:[i]Quickly runs to the meeting sheathing his lightsaber[/i] Oh...great.....[i]All the Jedi's are walking out as he slides in the meeting hall[/i]

Mace Windu: So glad you joined us....

Lalaith: Uh Master Windu...I'm uh sorry...I was held up...

Mace Windu: We know....next time don't lie...we will get to the bottom of this attempt...Now take the senator and servent with you and go to the Jedi council we will talk about you protecting her...

Anakin walks in just as the Jedis are taking there seats. Yoda raises and begins to speak...

Yoda: This is a time of darkness for the jedi. We have lost half of our freinds in the Clone wars, and the sith will make there move soon, my freinds we....

Anakin stands up

Anakin: master yoda, I was seen as the one who will bring balance to the force..

Yoda: This is true

Anakin: Well, I will be the one. The Sith is ruled by Palpatine. I was about to read his mind and then he told me " there was much I didnt know about him". I was kicked out of his mind, He knows the ways of the jedi

Obi-wan and Mace stand up

Obi-wan: Can you tell us that you...

Anakin: Master kenobi, I am not lieing!

Mace Windu: Anakin, the dark side clouds your mind. Do not scold your higher

Anakin: I surpassed Obi-wan when I was fifteen!

Anakin storms out of the councel room and into the hallway where he starts to cry....

OOC: All this happened in my absence, wow....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abob and Lauren waited for several minutes untill a speeder pulled up and two men stepped out. They were both clothed in black robes, and one was clutching his arm.

Man 1: "Welcome, I have your credits and your assignment, dont fail me. *he hands Lauren a credit chip and a data card*"

Then both of the shadowy figures got back in the speeder and flew off.

Abob and Lauren return to the Slave I and play the mysterious datadisk .

This is its message........

I am willing to pay 300,000 credits for you to kill a sertain senator, her name is Mara. I origionally wanted your father to do the job, but since you are his clone Boba, I thought you would be just as good. She is supposedly under Jedi protection, so beware. I want her delivered [I]alive[/I] to the abandoned factory that we met in earlier. That is all.

Abob: "How did he know I was a clone?"

Lauren: "Mabye he is a Jedi, or a [B]Sith[/B]................................