OtakuBoards

Two strange things......

Matt.D

I noticed something strange..... Actually, 2 things strange.... 1) Go up to Anju's Grandmother in the Stock pot in,(Majora's mask) and press up c. Now look at her wheel chair. She has a remote control wheel chair!2) Take a picture of Link from the Majora's mask Player's guide. Compare it to a picture of Lee from Card Captor's. They have the same face! I 4 1 was shocked at this discovery.

[size=3][color=crimson]some people have too much time on thier hands lol... now your gonna start telling me kuja looks like a girl in a thong?????? sheshhhhhhhh what is this world coming to.... I DONT wear thongs... it was a costume so that sephiroth didnt feel bad cause i was cooler[/color][/size]

[size=3][color=crimson]roflmao@someone actually reporting me to me... i am the mod lol... that was funny lol... i cant believe someone did that lol... now im laughing... and well the report thing works[/color][/size]

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan Enraged [/i]
[B]Okay, mines not really a discovery, its just some thing ive always wondered. Why do they call it zelda if practically the whole game is about link? I mean, in the first one zelda's kind of around a lot, but in Majora's Mask, she's only there once and it's just a memory. It's just kinda weird. [/B][/QUOTE]
You have the same question as me, and MM, has that moon ever scared you on how it always get closer every day, it scary:D :p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
You have the same question as me, and MM, has that moon ever scared you on how it always get closer every day, it scary:D :p [/B][/QUOTE][color=coral] Wait til u have 10 seconds left then stare up at it.:cool:[/color]

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=coral] Wait til u have 10 seconds left then stare up at it.:cool:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
ok I will,it must be really close at the last ten seconds, hey once I went up to fight Majora, and then I just wasted 5 min, soign stuff, and then right before the clock hit zero, I played the song for the giants to come, hehe

Slow Down Time
If you play the Song of Time backwards, time on the clock will move slower, but you will still move at the normal speed. This is very useful when running long distances or when trying to prolong game time.

The song is: C-Down, A, C-Right, C-Down, A, C-Right.

To return the normal flow of time, simply play the song again

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Gohan Enraged:
Okay, mines not really a discovery, its just some thing ive always wondered. Why do they call it zelda if practically the whole game is about link? I mean, in the first one zelda's kind of around a lot, but in Majora's Mask, she's only there once and it's just a memory. It's just kinda weird. [/QUOTE]

I think there is 2 resons.

1. So people know what the heck it is.

2. More people will probebly buy it cause it say zelda instead of just Majoras Mask so that means more profit:D

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i]
[B]it's funniest when you'r standing on the platform of the clock tower, then look up at it. eeeeeewwwwww....... :D [/B][/QUOTE]
yeah it's so close, it's scary, hehe, I used to be afraid of Zelda games, liek in Link to the Past, the flute boy turning into a tree got me scared when I was younger, so I rarely palyed the game and when I did, I stayed away from that place, heh

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
yeah it's so close, it's scary, hehe, I used to be afraid of Zelda games, liek in Link to the Past, the flute boy turning into a tree got me scared when I was younger, so I rarely palyed the game and when I did, I stayed away from that place, heh [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] I got pretty freaked out when I first got OoT when those stalchids came up from the ground in the feild....The I saw the re-deads :eek: I had nightmares of them coming and sucking my energy.....kreepy...[/color]

Guest firemac
[B][color=teal] I got pretty freaked out when I first got OoT when those stalchids came up from the ground in the feild....The I saw the re-deads :eek: I had nightmares of them coming and sucking my energy.....kreepy...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
they just got on my nerves, I guess I wasn't scared of Zelda stuff any more.

[B][color=teal] I got pretty freaked out when I first got OoT when those stalchids came up from the ground in the feild....The I saw the re-deads :eek: I had nightmares of them coming and sucking my energy.....kreepy...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=teal]Yah,I know.They scare me.....i first played it when i was 8 i think and i went into the grave where you get sunshine song.....Well,Lets just say........I didn't sleep for 78 hours.......God was i Sleepy.....And that moon was scary.....Immagine He spit down onto the planet?It would be mass destrustion:cool:[/COLOR]

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i]
[B][COLOR=teal]Yah,I know.They scare me.....i first played it when i was 8 i think and i went into the grave where you get sunshine song.....Well,Lets just say........I didn't sleep for 78 hours.......God was i Sleepy.....And that moon was scary.....Immagine He spit down onto the planet?It would be mass destrustion:cool:[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
Well that's what a gameover on Majora's Mask is, heh, I love that you can die and not get a gameover