Zayle

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Solid Snake
[color=teal]Ok, I have everyone's AIM s/n who either posted it, or placed it in their profile, making a total of 14. I'm not quite sure how many people do not have AIM, but I am sure that we have enough to ensure a worthy chat.

And now that I have that done, we all need to arrange a date/time. What day next week is best for each of you, and around what time do you think you will be online?[/color]

:blah:

Guest Solid Snake
[color=teal]An easy mistake to forget, I would also please like it for those giving times to state their time zones as well, like Spike01. Using this, we can turn down impossible times, such as Spike01's 11:00 am UK, which would mean very early for those of us in America. Thank you for your cooperation.[/color]

[color=red][size=1]Doesn't matter where I live, but I still want to answer! I live in Arkansas and that's Central Time, Baby!(J/K! I'm a bit hyped up on chocolate right now...)[/color][/size]

Guest Solid Snake
[color=teal]Okay, everyone continuely asks me what time the meeting is, so I've come to somewhat of a conclusion for them. :)

If there are any times particularly impossible, please note them and we will remove it. Thank you.

Tuesday through Friday this week:
11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Central time
12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Eastern time
5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. UK time

I composed these times from the ones you told me, and found a group that corresponds to everyone. I do hope that I've chosen these times right. They were based off an 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. representation, so obviously, the earliest we would have the chat is 11:00 a.m., and the latest is 10:00 p.m. If at least seven (7) people are on during those times, we will have a chat, so for those of you with AIM, please try to get on during your specified time.

Thank you for your cooperation. :)[/color]

Guest Solid Snake
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries [/i]
[B][color=darkblue]
Well, today didn't go very well, but maybe it did, and I just didn't get invited ? But anyway, everyone try to get on within that time period so that we may have a good conversation!
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=teal]I don't mean to spam, but I already said that this was for those of us who had AIM. Otherwise, it's hard to tell who is online when you go to a normal chat. If you have AIM, great, give me it because we could use more.[/color]

Guest Solid Snake
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zayle [/i]
[B]Well, I am back. But I have decided to let Solid Snake [B]AND[/B] Areis handle the big stuff. I think I will just remain a member of it. :) [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=teal]That was quite fast. Welcome back. :)

Well, Areis has been letting me take charge of it while you were away, so I wouldn't mind at all if you became the vice-president, or even the president if you would like. To get up-to-date on things, look at the top of the page to see the times I posted that we plan to have an AIM chat. By the way, do you have AIM?[/color]