OtakuBoards

If you could be eneyone on Otaku Boards, who would you be?

anime goddess

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries [/i]
[B][color=darkblue]
I can't believe 3 people said my name...That's just plain creepy. Of course, Mist had to because I said hers :D
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][size=1]No, I didn't; I said it because I like you!

Mist: *hugs Aries*:love2:

Aries: Get off me!

[/color][/size]

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=deeppink]I'd want to be me, and me alone... I'm so used to how I work, if I was anybody else, I wouldn't be able to do anything. And only I have enough nolife-ness that I need to live besides me.[/COLOR]

Sephiroth. I have never really talked to the guy, but something about the way he is just makes me respect him. If I had to choose a girl it would be Anna, then I would have the awesomest (sorry is that a word?) eye brows in the world. :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B] she's craaaaazy. don't be fooled, she's even more dumber and nonsensical than ME, for crying out loud. she just doesn't let it show as much [/B][/QUOTE]

Shhhhhh!!!! :cool:

lol........... "more dumber"...... point well-made there, Bartholomew.....

-EDiT-

Amphion..... I'm blushing... ^_^;;; lol

[color=indigo]I would probably either be CoE or pyrophobic. great people. I would also want to be Luminarie. She's my friend in real life, and realy cool. She's so funny! Or, someone of importance, like a mod. being an admn would be WAY too much for me, though.
Or, I'd just be myself. Myself is enough, i guess. :)[/color]

[color=crimson][size=1]Heh, this thread is very interesting, because people actually thought of me! Teehee, I feel so special.

If I could be any girl, I'd have to say probably Jenna. She's the only one I talk to besides Anna and her sisters, and I do not want to be them because they are like my family and I know them too well and I can't [i]be[/i] them because I have to be [i]with[/i] them, if you know what I'm saying. Jenna's just funny and I want her cat....

Guy wise, it'd either be Justin or Shyguy. Justin because the guy's about as crazy as I am and he's nice as heck to me and he has the coolest car in the world and if I was him, that Mustang would be mine. And Shyguy just because he's a cool person to talk to and if I was him, I'd make him be me, and we could swap cookies and plan evil schemes still....[/color][/size]

AHHH! THE SPELLING! IT HURTS THE SOUL!

Anyway, I'd be someone just like me, who thought like me.... looked better than me.... but everything is me me me.... so.... JAMES.... but only because he lives in Aussie-ville.... and cause he's just another me... but better looking and he lives in Aussie-ville.... Or maybe I'd be... Seph... but he doesn't live in Aussie-ville....ugh... I dunno... James it is! :p

Notice how no one wants to be me.... whee.... no sympathy please... don't be me... you don't know what you're in for....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries [/i]
[B][color=darkblue]
Aries: Ick...

j/k, but thanks ;)
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][size=1] Any time, bud, any time...

Now that someone pointed it out, Anna would be cool. She has great eyebrows! :D[/color][/size]

[quote][size=1][color=crimson][b]Now that someone pointed it out, Anna would be cool. She has great eyebrows! [/b][/color][/size][/quote]

-____-;;;; Well, at least I am noticed around here..........

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]When you're me, you don't need to be anyone else, because everything is cool when you're C-W-B.

If I had to choose, I would probably be Kevin (Rick Hunter) because he was able to meet Hulk Hogan, Undertaker [I]and[/I] Kurt Angle.

Not only that, but he was able to hold the undisputed championship and sit front row in MSG!!

As a wrestling fan, I'm envious beyond explanation. :therock: [/B][/QUOTE]

:therock: Watcha gonna do when Hulkamania runs wild on you! Hehehe sorry couldn't help myself on that one! Thanks for wanting to be me!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][size=1][color=darkblue]I would be Rick Hunter, that way I could get access to his bootleg anime collection, heh.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

:p Well at least your honest about why you wanted to be me! But my collection of anime's is not made up of that many bootlegs most are originals! ;)

Well don't I feel so love now :devil: ! Hmm if I had to choose to be someone else I would be Kevin. Oh, wait I already am him well I really wouldn't want to be anyone besides myself just happy being little old me! Though I wouldn't mind being justin, or Adam for a day! :devil:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS4PrinceTrunks [/i]
[B]James cause i want to control the boards and ride a kangaroo.:laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][size=1] James isn't the [b]only[/b] person that controls te boards, but I [i]do[/i] think he is the only one who can ride a kangaroo. ^.~[/color][/size]

if i had to switch with a guy it would be Aries or TN cuz they are nice and cool and polite and have good grammar (at least in TNS case) i also think it would be neat to see whut it would be like to live thier lives AND if it was forever i would kill myself i like me the way i amand i like being a GIRL!
for a girl i would be lady M hands down she is just so awsome and i want her hair even tho mine was once that color and 2 times longer :p (i had to go and chop my hair of:bawl: )
~GG~

[color=indigo]Whoa... people actually picked me.. o__O That's just not right, lol.

Hrmm, as for me, when it comes to guys, I think I'd want to be Transtic, just for kicks, and he knows all the J-music and stuff. It would be fun. :)

If I were to be a girl, I would probably say Anna, so I could play with the drums.:p Meheheheh, and I could do other stuff too... I don't know what though, lol.[/color]

[color=deeppink]Hmm...if I could be anyone of the oposite gender it'd be Justin (predictable? :p) because he always cheers me up and makes me laugh ^_^ Overall, though...it's because he's my love! :devil:

As for someone of the same gender, I'd have to go with Lady M strictly because of the wild sexual experiences she seems to have...that could get interesting! :naughty:[/color]

[b]I'd either be SG, F_F, Voodoo, or Cloud, because they're all that much friendly (and hold their own in FF too ^_^)

If it'd have to be of the opposite gender, I'd be probably SSJ Chic because she's so unpreditable, or maybe TOPAZ because of her drawing skills

That's me though..[/b]