OtakuBoards

If you could be eneyone on Otaku Boards, who would you be?

anime goddess

[color=red][size=1][QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yu Law [/i]
[B]-_- I don't know anyone except Mist here so I guess I'd have to be her...I'd have to be her.She's cool anyway so I'd be happy to be as cool as her.^_^

^_^ Mist your the best ^_^ [/B][/QUOTE]

Did you mean that or are you just trying to make me feel better? If you were trying to make me feel better, thanks. If you meant it, thanks. A win-win situation, isn't it?[/color][/size]

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=indigo]*sniff* ...Doesn't anyone want to be [i]me?[/i] The insane psycho-Super Mod that knows pretty much all there is to know about the Zelda series? ...Okay, I'm starting to see why nobody chose me... :whoops:

Okay, if I was going to be another guy, I think it'd be... ShadowGohan... He seems just as insane and screwed up as me, so I think it'd be fun. For a girl... *imagines himself as a girl* AAAAAEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIII!!!!! *runs screaming into the night*[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]What's Zelda?[/B][/QUOTE]
:twitch:
She's just kidding
She's just kidding
She's just kidding
She's just kidding
She's just kidding... right?

If I had to be someone else but myself I'd be Desbreko because of his supreme knowledge of The Legend of Zelda.

[color=indigo]yeah, what's up with that? I think James has edited ALL of her posts(i really think so). I must be some wacky error or what not.....
Don't be ashamed about not knowing about zelda, Cera. I barely do, either. That's because we're always talking about Digimon. lol. j/k(well, i always am. Cera, though, I believe, HAS A LIFE.)
Sure, I'd be Desbreko. I'm probably mre insane, in eal life, than he is. I walk down halls, sometimes, singing odd radom songs. Like, that song from the Hershey commercial "put a smile on your face, make the world a better place, put a smile on your face..." *trails off singing the song[/color]

[color=teal][size=1]I'm not sure who I'd want to be. I could tell you who I [i]wouldn't[/i] want to be, but that might start some unneeded war.

Actually, I'd want to be any Newbie out there. My reasons are too vague for words. That's all I can really say on that.

Yep. Any Newbie at all.[/color][/size]

[B]Sounds old, but I would be Desert Shadow, purely for the fact that he's the one who helped me around v2 in the first place, and he's a really good artist.

Alas, he isn't around any more, so I would be Seph.

SUSHI!!![/B]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]I would probably be Semjaza Azazel, so I can feel young again.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Guh? Last I remember I was older than you. What are you talkin about? :laugh:

Well, I assume Zelda is a video game or sumptin'

Outside of that, I honestly have never played it or seen it or anything.... I don't own any kind of game...what's the word...console...or station, or whatever yer s'posed to call 'em.

I've played maybe three hours of video games in my life...never owned one, never wanted one...

Anyway, on subject....

I wouldn't want to [i]be[/i] Desert, Justin, Ginny, Shy, Ben, or any of my friends. [Or random cool* people that I don't talk to but wish I did. >_<] If I was them, I wouldn't be able to talk to them! So I would be some random person who was somehow friends with all the cool* people...

[size=1]*This would be MY warped version of cool. You probably don't want to qualify.[/size]

-Your Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman Cynic.

Meh... Let's see.... There are exactly.... ZERO people that want to be me. Most excellent. BECAUSE NONE OF YOU CAN HAVE ME!!! :smooch:

Although...*looks at banner* I could see reason... ;)

Well, I'm very well content on being Neil. But if I had to choose... I think I'd be Ken. I mean, the bastard's got easy access to weed and he has a PS2... O_o

If not Ken, Flashy. I mean, he has a truck and he's 15. Here in Louisiana, you can get your permit at 15...:devil: *doesn't say the other reason why he'd want to be Flash, and Flash knows the two reasons why*

If I had to be a female member... Egh... Cera I guess. I mean, she's...Cera...O_o;;; Enough said darnit. If Cera would kick me out of her body/username, then BabyGirl, which in turn would be Justin, but I'm speaking on terms that I would be in an alternate universe in which I would be the only one who could be Jenna... I think. But I dunno if I could be that nice... I mean...*shudders* TOO nice...><

Please don't hurt me BG...><;;;;;;;;;;;;

E D I T: <<~~~Knows the secret to the "Last Edited By James" thing. Bwahahahahahahaha...o.o;;

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]If I had to be a female member... Egh... Cera I guess. I mean, she's...Cera...O_o;;; Enough said darnit. [/B][/QUOTE]...

...I'm....honored....

[size=1]...or something...[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]Jenna... I think. But I dunno if I could be that nice... I mean...*shudders* TOO nice...><

Please don't hurt me BG...><;;;;;;;;;;;;[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]::eyes lightsaber:: If only you knew the [i]real[/i] Jenna :devil:

Anyway, how could I have forgotten about Ms. Cera? She's definitely someone I'd like to be! Witty cynicism can go a long, long way :smirk:[/color]

No one wanted to be me? Sweet little 'ole [I]me[/I]? I'm mildly hurt, but then again, I really doubt that anyone on this part of the boards knows me . . . heh . . . ^^;;

If I could be anyone . . . any random guy on the boards. I've always wanted to know what makes a guy tick . . . they're just so strange.

And any girl? Uh . . . that would have to be me. True, my life is one big screwball {What kind of word is screwball?} but I wouldn't want anyone figuring out any of my secrets . . . heh . . . yeah. It'd have to be me. Yep.

=)Sere(=

[color=crimson]lol. One person wanted to be me. And it was Neil. I dunno if I should be happy, or scared. -.-

Uhh... if I could be someone it would be Britty. She has access to alcohol. And good coffee. And a river to be bored at. O.o...

Or Amber. She... is insane. And thats a perk. Also she lives in a pretty cool sounding house. O.o...

Lastly, Neil. Just so I could hurt people severly and it would just be everyday routine.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries [/i]
[B][color=darkblue]
You have to take into account that James edited her post, so he could have schemed it :p
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]What the...?

I never edited anything. Hm...that's a worry. lol[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=royalblue]What the...?

I never edited anything. Hm...that's a worry. lol[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Nah. The "Edited By James" is actually in Cera's sig. *gets kill't by Cera* X_x