OtakuBoards

Pokemon: If you could make a perfect one what would it be and look like?

Flipmodesquad

If you could create a perfect Pokemon what would it be and look like or what kind of powers would it have or anything like it. Give me your description of a perfect Pokemon to you. LOL:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :butthead: :D :D :D :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=deeppink]Well, I don't have a perfect Pokèmon, Perfection means no fun. But I do have a fic Pokèmon.

Solareon. He's what you get when you use a Sun Stone on an Eevee. He's of the Solar type, a fictional type. He looks like a yellow Espeon with a rounder head and rounder ears.

That's about the best description I can give.
[/COLOR]

My perfect Pokémon?? Otto, from my fanfic.

"It was designed to be the ultimate fighting machine. It can resist any type of attack and can lift objects 5,000 times its own weight. It can learn any attack and has the heighest Speed, Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, and HP of any Pokémon."- Scientist

The surprise? Otto is only three feet tall!! It looks like a dog. It has white fur with blue(male) or pink(female) stripes. Its long tail has a flame on the end.
Of all real Pokémon, I think Mewtwo is the best.

Guest Sweetymon
My pokemon is Singetra. Her songs can forse you to :bawl:, to fall in :love: or to throw a :ball: at someone's head, etc, etc.

It's name would most likely be "Lavarer", one I drew a picture of a long time ago. It's Fire type/Flying type, and has the moves:
Lava Bomb
Dive
Burner Bind
Bite

-as you could probably work out, some moves are made-up, some are original moves.

I made two more vaporeon evolvtions a while ago.... well,

Prickleon- poison type eevee, has crisp green fur, with lilies on the tips of its ears, whenever if feels in danger, it's fur furns into sharp needles, that cause poison, and sometimes confusion.

Bubbleon- its attacks base on bubblebeam, bubble, and bubble jet moves. It has tube-like ears that let out a cloud of bubbles on its attacker when frightened.

:D I got one. I made this one up a while ago.
It's name is Moonix, a black wolf with deep blue eyes. It has a white mane and a white tuft on it's tail, a loose blue collar around it's neck, and a it wears Silver armour with blue squres on it's legs.
I made up a new element Lunar (Hence the name). It is an all powerfull one-of-a-kind Pokemon, it guards an ancient mountian.:D

I actually created 149 Pokemon in all to make the number of Pokemon 400 altogether. A lot of them are either Grass, Water, or Psychic-type. None of them are actually perfect, though. One of the Pokemon I created is Serpenti. He looks more like a Powerpuff Girl than a snake, though. He is a Psychic/Dark-type, and has a crystal blue cape and the same color hat with a pink star on it. His eyes look cute, sort of like the eyes that Jigglypuff has, but they are actually eyelids covering a set of gray eyes with yellowish green pupils. If you look into those eyes, you will automatically become fully paralyzed for a week (you could probably guess that Serpenti can learn Glare). Some of the Pokemon i created evolve from the Pokemon that already exist. Petalbloom evolves from Vileplume, Machu evolves into Machop, Chansecond evolves from Blissey, Nowun evolves fron Unown, Coppy evolves from Ditto, Dreemist evolves from Hypno, Starwee evolves from Starmie, Hatu evolves from Xatu, Flaurela evolves from Tangela, Cheepchi evolves from Togetic, Viceroyal evolves from Venomoth, Marilliza evolves from Azumarill, Dodolo evolves into Doduo, Psyledia evolves from Ledian, Falcry evolves from Fearow, Xylo evolves from Ariados, Chinchai evolves into Chinchou, Clefantasy evolves from Clefable, Tigglykuff evolves from Wigglytuff, and Patacata evolves from Misdreavus. There are too many to list... lol :bawl:

:D Sounds cool, I basically watch shows then modify my character to fit in to it somehow, usually making up something else along the way, in this case a pokemon. So I only ever needed to make one.

I did make these once as wel

Drakan - Think Dragonite with a sharp nose and thinner, oh, and purple, and jade green.

Ikkaku - Inspired by Ikkakumon, think Yeti with horns and a beaver-like tail, also with horns. It has a very damaging tail whip as you can imagine.

I also had another but I forgot it's name, basically it looks like a man made out of fire with a huge tail.:D

he's my most ultimate pokemon

Dranix-Look like Bahamut from Final fantasy.But bigger and It's wing are bigger then it's whole body.With a steel coating.A dragon/steel type. With so much power that all of his stats are off the chart.His attacks can't miss.He's a legendary pokemon.But when in groups................you're dead meat.He uses the wings as his shield.His wings can withstand any thing and any attacks.It's also sharp.

Sorry for that.I kinda went overboard hehehehe.

Yeti? Who's Yeti? Is it a Pokemon or something else? :whoops:
Here's another one of my ficPokemon. Her name is Gentu. She's a cat Pokemon. She resembles Nefertimon except she's hot pink and aqua in color. She's a legendary Pokemon but appears very often in the wild. In an episode I made up, Brock falls in love with Gentu, and Gentu carries him to this pretty girl (sorry, Brock; it's not a Nurse Joy or Officer Jenny!) and he falls in love with her. I forgot her name, but she appeared in an earlier episode. She's the trainer with the Azumarill that does a show with using its water gun in a fancy way. I guess Gentu has the ability to make people fall in love. :love: Gentu is a Psychic-type Pokemon and is Pokemon #396. :) I have lots more ficPokemon; keep checking back for more!!

Crawking - Evolved form of Kingler, only that it has a shell on it's back which contains his oxygen to breath on land.

Sandshlee - Evolved form of Sandslash, it's legs and arms are developed better which gives him the ability to run on land and fully punch, it sometimes struggles to stand on his legs.

Blitzer - You would have to use a water stone on blastoise. It walks on all 4's and has a gigantic cannon in its shell that pops out of its back rather than two on its shoulders like blastoise. It is also a darker color of blue.

Tri-Dravolix- A 3 headed dragon/water type pokemon.The evolved form of Dranix.Look like blue eyes ultimate exept with bahamut heads.With waterproof armor around the whole stomach,It has the sharpest claw and still have the protective wing that is 2 time bigger then it's whole body.To evolve Dranix to Tri-Dravolix you have to equip Dranix with metal coat and use thunder and water stone on Dranix to evolve.

Zewtwo:The evolved form of Mewtwo.When he mastered he psychic power,his armor Giovanni gave to mewtwo,Got on mewtwo and overpowered him to Evolve him and it took control of him.It look like a blue mewtwo with the armor.

One of my other FicPokemon is Myodra. She resembles Charizard except she's purplish in color. Her tail is very long, and it has pink diamond-shaped scales on it. It ends with a flame on the tail, but the flame is blue, not red. Myodra is approximately 20 feet long and weighs about 250 pounds. She is a Dragon/Psychic-type Pokemon, but she can learn Ice, Fire, Water, and Electric attacks as well. She's pretty good at physical attacks too! Of course, Special Attack is her highest stat. Next is Speed, then Attack, then HP, Defense, and Special Defense, which are about the same. Her unevolved form (Emagna) is like a Dragon version of Magikarp. She's just as weak as Magikarp is. The only difference is she can learn Pound instead of Tackle. At level 30, she evolves into either Swordra, Neondra, or Myodra. Hee hee... That's it for that Pokemon. Keep checking back for more!!! ;)

:D Sounds nasty, hey, maybe we could all find a place to post pics of these pokemon.

Anyone know the name of that really cool song from the second movie? And maybe even where I could find the notes, or a recording of it, cos I really really like it, I place it level with Trunks.:D

I had actually made a Mewthree a few years back--looked purposely like a cross between a Mew and a Mewtwo.
It was midheight between the two (as if you started with Mew, began to stretch it to Mewtwo, then stopped halfway); the ears were tipped downward (again, cross 'tween Mew and Mewtwo); it had the "cord" thingy Mewtwo that went from back of his head to back. A jewel in its forehead, and the tail started out as one, then split into three. The eyes changed depending on what mood it was in...I [i]wish[/i] I could find that pic I had drawn of it, but that was so long ago...:bawl:

[color=royalblue]I'm a huge Pikachu fan...

So I'd probably do something along those lines. I don't really like Raichu though...

So I'd probably do Pikachu with a different colour (maybe blue, white or black) with a pattern on his stomach or something *shrug*

[/color]

[color=indigo]*gasp!* James is a Pikachu fan too?!?! *faints*

Yeah, Pikachu's also my favorite Pokémon, with Zapdos close behind. :) Lets see if I can come up with a cool Pikachu-like Pokémon off the top of my head... Wow, that didn't even take a minute, lol... Okay, we start with Pikachu, make him about the size of Raichu, and color him black. Now we take those grey spiky things off Entei's back, color them the same shade of yellow that Pikachu starts as, and stick them on it's back. Then we add some cool yellow thunder-like stripes, like Electabuzz has. Make the tail a little longer and make is so it's a little more curvy, but leave the ears the same. Now we make the red spots on it's cheeks gold, and give it red eyes. It'a an Electric/Dark type with very high speed and special attack, and it can make itself glow to illuminate it's immediate surroundings. You get it by using a Dark Stone (yeah, yeah, they don't exist, but this whole Pokémon is made up, afterall) on Pikachu. It's name is... *thinks for awhile* ...Aw heck, I don't know! I'm horrible at thinking of names![/color]