OtakuBoards

Pokemon: If you could make a perfect one what would it be and look like?

Flipmodesquad

We shall name it Darichu. The evolution of Raichu. When this pokemon is in the dark, it uses its electricity to light itself up and make its way through caves and other dark places. Hehe I could write for the show. :D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by FF7 Vincent [/i]
[B]We shall name it Darichu. The evolution of Raichu. When this pokemon is in the dark, it uses its electricity to light itself up and make its way through caves and other dark places. Hehe I could write for the show. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

It would be cool if they had Dark Stones which would make the Pokémon evil or something down the line.

OK

i would be a teamrocet member like DOMINO

and my perfect pokemon alredy exists........

HOUNDOUR

but if fic

It is a big yellow/red dog...its legs have bands around it that are black...his head is like houndoom with out the strange things sticking out of it...his tail splits into 3 seperate parts..each tiped with a different color....Red Yellow Blue....his sholders stand up to the waist...his yellow eyes are deep..they mezmorise anything he stares at......he has ridgged stripes all over his body...(yellow stripes red fur...or red striped and yellow fur either works)..

its name is

ahh i havent figured out one yet

my pokemon would be the result of the use of fire stone on vaporeon.........a combination of water and fire. A HP of 100.A bluish-reddish colour. attacks would range from Waterfall Ember to Flaming Hydropump.Has the ability to suck out limited amount of energy from opponent. but it would be good at sucking other things.........lol!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]I'm a huge Pikachu fan...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue]:falls over and lands with a resounding thud:

James is a Pikachu fan? o__________O;;;; I didn't think you had an interest in Pokémon.

My Pokémon would resemble a Silver Fang (from Yu-Gi-Oh!) with light blue fur and white eyes. And it would be a Water Pokémon. Haven't come up with a name yet, though. *walks off to go think up a cool name*[/color]

hmmmm A new pokemon from me would be something called Usarning.....THE EVOLUTION OF USARING it a bigger bear with 2x the size of its predesor and faster too. When angry this big bear could travel the speed of 10,000m/ph. Its most famous attack Psychic runner.Where it puts the pokemon asleep for 30 seconds and elminates the opponent with a speed claw. NOTE:When this attack starts it always puts its enemy to sleep.

I have yet more FicPokemon to come! This one's name is Starla. She evolves from Bellossom. I don't have time to describe her looks; I have a picture of her. (see link below) ;) Starla is a Grass/Light-type. (I created the Light-type) She has slightly higher stats than Bellossom, but with the same Special Defense and much higher Special Attack and Speed. Isn't she cute? Of course, she loves to dance. Dancing and singing are her main hobbies! Starla is part of a large family of Pokemon: the Laplume family. (every Pokemon marked with a * is something I created) It starts with Laplume* (a baby Pokemon), which evolves into either Oddish, Bellspruot, or Welter*. Each of those Pokemon evolves into something else: Gloom (from Oddish), Weepinbell (from Bellsprout), or Panza* (from Welter*). Each of those evolves into one of two things. Gloom evolves into either Vileplume or Bellossom, Weepinbell evolves into either Victreebel or Sumibelle*, and Panza* evolves into either Togeplume* or Lufresia*. Each of those six evolves into one of two Pokemon. Vileplume evolves into either Petalbloom* or Metaplume*, Bellossom evolves into either Frootalena* or Starla*, Victreebel evolves into either Urchinbell* or Lulabel*, Sumibelle* evolves into either Bluebella* or Trillia*, Togeplume* evolves into either Exotiplume* or Nemo*, and Lufresia* evolves into either Lillybee* or Metesis*. So Laplume ends up with [COLOR=deeppink]twelve[/COLOR] advanced forms (Pokemon that cannot evolve any further). Wow! :wow: Keep checking back for more! ;)

Actually, I did create a Pokemon, it's the evolution of Eevee when a Leaf stone is used. Its body looks like Jolteon. It is light green in color. A vine that has thorns on it is wrapped around its body and legs. The thorns are dark green, and the vine itself is slightly darker than the Pokemon.

I don't have a name for it. Maybe....Vineon, for the vine around it?

I created a Grass-type Eevolution. Her name is Necteon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By the way, I created two more Pokemon just recently. I'm a huge fan of Ninetales (she's my 3rd favorite Pokemon; 2nd is Espeon, 1st is Alakazam). Therefore, I expanded the Vulpix family. Renawhite is the unevolved form of Vulpix, and Hottails is the evolved form of Ninetales. Pics are shown below. :flaming: Obviously, both Pokemon are Fire-type. The reason I created them is because I saw a Pokedex entry that said that at the time of a Vulpix's birth, it has a single white tail. So I created Renawhite, a smaller, white version of Vulpix with only one tail. One day while I was playing Pokemon Stadium 2, I was battling a trainer with a Ninetales whose nickname was Hottails. I thought that was a cool name! So I created Hottails, who looks like a cross between Ninetales and Kyubimon, except she is blue in color. I was originally going to give her twelve tails, but later I decided that in order to make her a faster runner, I had to eliminate nine of those tails, leaving her with only three. Actually, Hottails is one of the best caracters I ever drew! The other one is Fiermon, a Digimon. *duh* :rolleyes: :bellylol: :rotflmao: :laugh: :P

Keep checking back for more! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh no! When I edited the thing I posted above this, i couldn't attach a file! :bawl:

[color=indigo]There, I combined your two posts. If you forget to attach a picture, copy what you said in the first post, and make a new post with it, with the picture attached. Then go back and delete the first post, which doesn't have the attachment.

Also, I combined your two pictures into one, so you can show both without having to doublle post. (I added the text so people will know which is which). - Desbreko[/color]

• 1 month later...
The reason I am double posting is so that this thread could be seen without going back to the threads from the beginning. Anyway, here is one of the Pokemon I created; her name is Welter.

Type: Grass/Poison
As I said in my earlier post, Welter has a HUGE family. :wow: She is actually related to Oddish and Bellsprout. She would be in the Digimon Look-Alike group because she reminds me of a baby Lillymon... Anyway, the pic is below.

My ultimate Poke'mon:
Name: Redwing (I might change it later)
Type: Dark\Steel
Origin: One day a Scizor named Crimson was walking through his trainers lab. His trainer was experimenting with Mew's DNA. Crimson got caught in some machinery and was fused with Mew's DNA and evolved.
It turned pitch-black and grew fangs and crimson red angel-like wings. It gained the power to use any ability and its skills increased greatly. He usually uses transform to look like a regular Scizor, so no one gets suspicious.

• 3 weeks later...
I just created three legendary birds: Fermonia, Luminome, and Auresia. Fermonia is Grass/Flying, Luminome is Fire/Flying, and Auresia is Water/Flying. Fermonia is a green eagle, Luminome is a red hummingbird, and Auresia is a blue swan. Fermonia is the symbol for Pokemon Lime, Luminome is the symbol for Pokemon Scarlet, and Auresia is the symbol for Pokemon Teal. (If you don't know what I mean by symbol, Lugia is the symbol for Pokemon Silver, Blastoise is the symbol for Pokemon Blue... It's the Pokemon who's picture is on the Game Pak.) More coming soon; sorry I don't have pics this time! :bawl:

i made one called srimpton and it looks like a giant shrimp thing its types are water/psychic and its pokedex/ navigator entry is : this evil crustateon pokemon lives at the bottom of the sea. it has a black heart which makes it truly evil.
its moves include:
Psychic
hydro Pump
Liftoff sort of like psychic but on second turn gets lifted off the ground and slamed back down causing massive HP loss.
Waddle: if battling near water then it waddles to the water then sucks it up creates a massive ice ball within its mouth and fires it towards the opposing Pokemon.
it is red in colour and its eyes are always flasing blue.
i will see if i can find my picture of it.

[COLOR=blue]My made up pokemon is Deathcrone.

His attacks are
Dream Eater
Dying Zone
Doom
Hypnoisis

His description: He kinda has a mix of a Genger and an Alakazam. He is a Gohst type, and he has a wand with a head at the end. His body is coverd with heads of pokemon, but he still has the mix.[/color]

I would create a new version of Eevee's evolution. Using the leaf stone, he would evolve into Bloomeon, who has a sleek body like Espeon, but is green. And he has petals on around his head, like Meganium, but prettier, and a bud at his tail. As he grows stronger, the bud at his tail grows and blooms. His main attacks are Razor Leaf, Solarbeam, Vine Whi, and Hyper Sole. Hyper Sole, is my own attack, whic is Solar beam (which radiates from his petals around his head) and Hyper Beam (which comes out hs mouth).

Here are some of my made up pokemon

Leafeon
Grass
Used when you use the Leaf Stone on Eevee. It has a green/brown tint to its fun and has leaves like a main around its neck.

Main Attacks:
Razor Leaf
Solar Beam
Petal Dance
Synthesis

Lunartick
Dark/Bug
It has 8 legs and a nose like a tick. It's top side is black and its underside is light brown. It has a half moon on it's back.

Main Attacks:
Leech Life
Moonlight
Double Kick
Faint Attack

My two fic pokemon would be Hoshina and Daaku.
Hoshina
Dark/Flying/Pyschic
Cross between Lugia and Ho-oh. lives in the Dark Mountains.
Height:15' 2" Weight: 445 lbs

Main Attacks:
Moon Beam
Lunar Ray
Faint Attack
Recovery

Daaku
Dark
Can summon dark clouds. helps those in need. can shed bright light like Umbreon.
Height: 6' Weight:350 lbs

Main Attacks:
Dark Moon
Mirror Coat
Shadow Spell
Confusion

Here's another one of my Pokemon that evolves from a Pokemon I did not create:

Dreemist
Type: Psychic
Famous Attack: (the attack it is famoue for) Hypnosis
Evolved form of Hypno (trade)
Dreemist is a lot faster than Hypno, but she has virtually the same defense. And, she can learn the beam attacks like Psybeam, Psybolt (one I made up), and other attacks such as Metronome and Dark Beam (a one hit KO move). In the Pokemon episodes I created, Kelsey (a trainer I created) has a pink Dreemist. Dreemists are normally yellowish, and they look sort of like fairies. Dreemist looks almost nothing like Hypno, but is almost the same inside. One difference, though, is that her eyes are OK to look in, except when they light up. Then they do a lot more than put the opponent to sleep. That once happened to Ash's Pikachu, and even to Kelsey! She sure is dangerous! :sleep:

• 2 weeks later...
I thought Porygon was pretty cool for its Conversion abilities, so I made a virtual-reality Eevolution called Cybreon.
It's mostly pale lavender, with markings symbolizing all of the elements on it, and it's body is almost entirely composed of straight lines.
Its strongest stat is Defense, and it can use Conversion to become the strongest Type against its enemies.
Cybreon has no gender, but can be mated with Ditto to have an Eevee, a Porygon(?), or a Ditto(?), species varying randomly. Weird, huh? I mean, most Eevolutions have Eevee babies...
I've made up a bunch of other Eevolutions, too...
Cybreon (already mentioned)
Dazzeon (Grass-type)
Frigeon (Ice-type)
Venmeon (Poison-type)
Ireon (Steel-type)
Oreon (Rock/Ground-type, not to be confused with Oreo the cookie):D
Spectreon (Ghost-type, evolves by dying):eek:

If you want a description of any of these, PM me, but be prepared: I might ask you to be buddies!:D

Guest wargreymon
My Fic pokemon Will be magnepuncher

The Final Make up form of magnetmimite after magneton.

Type:Electric/Fighting
How to get to this form:Easy,Using a Thunder Stone
Attacks:
Thunder
Thunder Punch
Dizzy Punch
Magnetic punch
Discription:It looks like A Large version of magnemite just that it have two eyes in stead of one and a mouth plus super power magnetic arms.

I made one i called it polycannon, It is the evovled form of Blastoise and you can only get by using a Dark Stone, It looks kind a like blastoise but it has fangs coming out of its mouth and it has an extra Cannon coming out of its back. Because of the extra wieght it has to stand on all four s to support it, each cannon can use a different type the left cannon is water, the middle one is fire and the right one is electric, it can move each cannon seperatly and is most powerful attack is supreme cannon, in which it gathers all the cannons powers and it fires them all the same time making it the most powerful attack known to date! i will see if i can get post my picture on here!