OtakuBoards

Pokemon: If you could make a perfect one what would it be and look like?

Flipmodesquad

My pokemon is called Lepod!! It is water/bug/poison/psychic type pokemon. This pokemon is very intelligent, but its main special features are evading attacks at great speeds of 40 metres per second and jumping to heights of up to 100 metres.
Lepod is only 12" with a metre long tongue,a steel horn on its head and a 50cm long iron tail.Its dark green/blue usually,but has been found black in caves as a dark type. It can learn many attacks through growing in level such as: Absorb,acid,agility,aurora beam,bubblebeam,dynamic punch,headbutt,Horn drill,hydro pump,hyper beam,hyper fang,hypnosis,ice beam,iron tail,leech life,lick,lovely kiss,mega drain,metal claw,metronome,mimic,mud-slap,nightmare,outrage,poison sting,poisonpowder,psybeam,psychic,psywave,quick attack,recover,shadow ball,sludge,sludge bomb,smog,snore,solarbeam,super fang,supersonic,sweet kiss,swift,tackle,take down,teleport,thief,thrash,toxic and water gun.

Pokemon still RULES !!!!! :D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got another FicPoke for you. It's the amoeba Pokemon, Omibby. It's body is mostly a clear, blue, jellylike substance with a reasonably tough membrane around it (Defense is not too high on this one, but attack is worse). Its purple core has a wide-eyed face on it. Omibby isn't really phoenomenal in battle, nor is it extremely rare, but it can:
-stand temperatures up to 163 deg. Farenheit
-stand temperatures down to 22 deg. Farenheit
-use photosynthesis to produce its own food
-use some Plant-type moves: Solarbeam, Absorb, MegaDrain, and Synthesis

Oh, by the way, Omibby is a Water Pokemon (Misty: Oooh!:love2: And it's so cute! *dances around in a happy little circle*)

Some of you might have heard of the Pikablu rumor, right? Pikablu isn't actually a real Pokemon, since he never appeared in the games or in the show. But, I "recreated" him! Pikablu actually exists, and as Pikachu's evil twin. He evolves from Machu, and evolves into Azurai. All of them are Electric-type, but so far, I can't figure out how Pikablu's family is different from Pikachu's...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nefertimon [/i]
[B]Some of you might have heard of the Pikablu rumor, right? Pikablu isn't actually a real Pokemon, since he never appeared in the games or in the show. But, I "recreated" him! Pikablu actually exists, and as Pikachu's evil twin. He evolves from Machu, and evolves into Azurai. All of them are Electric-type, but so far, I can't figure out how Pikablu's family is different from Pikachu's... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=deeppink]Actually, Pikablu is a real Pokèmon. It was Marill. Some fans saw the pics from the first movie short, and named him that because of it's resemblance to Pikachu.[/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
[color=coral]My perfect Pokémon is one I called Drayqua, who is a legendary Pokémon like Lugia, it has large silvery white wings, a similar body to Lugia's save for the back plates, a long fish-like tail and webbed feet and forefeet, a sleek head with two small wings on either side, and a purple jewel in its forehead, oh yeah, it has purple streaks down its wings. One of its attacks are Elemental Blast, I saw that one some Lugia card and fell i love with the name.

• 1 month later...
Here's another Sheikahmon ficPoke for you! *laughs*
Aerodee, the baby Fossil Pokemon!
Not to hard to figure out what previously existing Pokemon it evolves into with friendship. Think leathery wings, big two-toed feet, and a great big muzzle.
It looks very much like a chibi-proportioned Aerodactyl, with a big tummy and little bitty wings. Its claws are much blunter than Aerodactyl's, being about the consistency of human fingernails. A lot of the teeth Aerodactyl has haven't yet grown in Aerodee, but it has two sharp little fangs in its lower jaw. Its skin is not as tough as Aerodactyl's. Aerodactyl's skin is tough like rawhide, but Aerodee's skin is soft, like tanned leather, and slightly fuzzy.
Aerodee's tiny wings are unable to hold it in the air, rendering it unable to fly, despite its part Flying element. It also can't use very major physical attacks or Rock attacks, despite its part Rock element. However, Aerodee can learn Faint Attack and Pay Day (I'm obsessed with that move, if you haven't figured it out), neither of which Aerodactyl can learn after evolving.

Later... MUCH later...

Here I come again!
Okay, I?ve decided that a few of the Pokemon in this thread will be used for my RPG, Pokemon: Exploration. If I want to use a critter you invented, I will PM you for permission (or you can volunteer it in a PM).

As to my fic Pokemon?
Suphtie, the furry Pokemon! Suphtie looks like a cute little bunny(and it acts like a bunny, too!) with a tail and long fur around its neck, paws, and tail, as well as a tuft of fur on the end of its tail. As a combination Normal- and Ground-Type, Suphtie proves to be the ultimate monster for use against Ghost-and Poison-Types like Ghastly, Haunter, and Gengar. It seems useless for most else, though. Suphtie breed well with almost any quadrupedal Pokemon.
Suphtie?s Starting Moves:
Sweet Kiss
Charm
Tackle
Sand-Attack

Later Moves:
Dig
Body Slam
Magnitude
Metronome

Suphtie has unique, scooped-out paws with stubby claws that help it to dig its burrows in almost any terrain, as well as to dig up the roots it eats.

Attatched is a little pic of Suphtie that I cooked up on Paint. Cute, huh?

Suphtie is actually a bit shorter than that. It's just that Paint goofed. That's why I don't like Paint that much! But it's better than the other program I tried... *cringes*
Working on a few pics of my other critters... Gaah! @#$% Paint program! Die! Die!... for some odd reason, I can't get Paint to work. Oh, well.
And yes, I want a Suphtie, too. Did I mention that they can learn Scratch and Slash? And they're so soft...

• 4 weeks later...
I just scanned in pictures of three new FicPokemon!!! Here they are:

[color=sky blue][u]Name:[/u] Pattybee
[u]Pronunciation:[/u] [i]pat[/i]-tee-bee
[u]Height:[/u] 1'2"
[u]Weight:[/u] 10 pounds
[u]Type:[/u] Bug/Normal
[u]Starting Attacks:[/u] Tackle and Harden
[u]Level-Up Attacks:[/u]
[b]Leech Life[/b]--level 6
[b]Stun Spore[/b]--level 10
[b]Sleep Powder[/b]--level 15
[b]Confusion[/b]--level 18
[b]Silver Beam[/b]--level 23 (made-up attack)
[b]Recover[/b]--level 28
[b]Double Team[/b]--level 33
[b]Double-Edge[/b]--level 38
[u]HM moves:[/u] Flash
[u]Stats:[/u] (max is 200; Blissey's HP would be close to 200)
[b]HP:[/b] .........65
[b]Attack:[/b] .....32
[b]Defense:[/b] ....58
[b]Spec. Atk:[/b] ..38
[b]Spec. Def:[/b] ..56
[b]Speed:[/b] ......22
[u]Description:[/u] Like Togepi, Pattybee still has its egg. When it hatched, its hands, feet, face, wings, and antennae popped out of the shell but did not crack it. It is under constant metamorphosis, changing into a baby butterfly.
[u]Egg Group:[/u] Bug
[u]Evolves from:[/u] nobody
[u]Evolves to:[/u] Byzados (level 15)[/color]

Silverbeam is a Bug attack that does 65 damage.

[color=limegreen][u]Name:[/u] Byzados
[u]Pronunciation:[/u] [i]biz[/i]-ah-dose
[u]Height:[/u] 2'5"
[u]Weight:[/u] 14 pounds
[u]Type:[/u] Bug/Flying
[u]Starting Attacks:[/u] Tackle
[b]Agility[/b]--level 6
[b]Confusion[/b]--level 20
[b]Silver Beam[/b]--level 26
[b]Recover[/b]--level 29
[b]Psybeam[/b]--level 31
[b]Double Team[/b]--level 36
[b]Psychic[/b]--level 41
[u]HM Moves:[/u] Flash
[u]Stats:[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] .........66
[b]Attack:[/b] .....40
[b]Defense:[/b] ....36
[b]Spec. Atk:[/b] ..68
[b]Spec. Def:[/b] ..34
[b]Speed:[/b] ......72
[u]Description:[/u] Byzados look surprisingly similar to Butterfree. Because of that, they like to imitate them for fun. Butterfree, Beautifly, and Byzados can get along very well together, and the same goes when Byzados evolves!
[u]Evolves from:[/u] Pattybee (level 15)
[u]Evolves to:[/u] Psybuzz (level 30)[/color]

[color=deeppink][u]Name:[/u] Psybuzz
[u]Pronunciation:[/u] [i]sye[/i]-buzz
[u]Height:[/u] 2'11" (not including tail)
[u]Type:[/u] Bug/Psychic
[u]Starting Attack:[/u] Tackle
[b]Agility[/b]--level 6
[b]Confusion[/b]--level 20
[b]Silver Beam[/b]--level 26
[b]Recover[/b]--level 29
[b]Psybeam[/b]--level 33
[b]Psychic[/b]--level 38
[b]Double Team[/b]--level 40
[b]Psybolt[/b]--level 45 (made-up attack)
[b]HP:[/b] .........67
[b]Attack:[/b] .....42
[b]Defense:[/b] ....40
[b]Spec. Atk:[/b] ..77
[b]Spec. Def:[/b] ..37
[b]Speed:[/b] ......86
[u]Description:[/u] Psybuzz are usually very hyper. They are quite similar to Yanma, except they can't shatter windows by flapping its wings. It'll have to use its psychic powers to do that! Yet Psybuzz are quite playful and tend to be on the friendly side, making it a good pet. However, if you disobey it, it will just fly away from you--forever.
[u]Evolves from:[/u] Byzados (level 30)
[u]Evolves to:[/u] nobody[/color]

Ahhhhh! Once again, I can't post three pictures in the same thread! Oh well... just forgive me if I triple-post, OK?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nefertimon [/i]
[B]Ahhhhh! Once again, I can't post three pictures in the same thread! Oh well... just forgive me if I triple-post, OK? [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Sorry, but double and triple posting is against the rules, and just because you want to show multiple images doesn't make it all right to triple post. *deletes posts*

Since I'm nice, though, I combined the three pictures into one, and attached that to your first post. I suggest you just do that from now on whenever you want to post multiple pictures. :)[/color]

• 2 weeks later...
I came up with a pokemon only know as Baa. It is the light stone (i made that up too!) evolution of Flaffy. It looks like a giant flying sheep. It can use all electric attacks and learns thundersmash (whiches is a more powerful version of thunderpunch). It also can learn gust, whirlwind, and tornado (a more powerful version of gust). It's wings are like giant butterfly's and have blue spots with a green background. The pokedex entry for it is [I]This pokemon can use it's wings to cause great storms. Are very hard to catch and are evn harder to train.

Cool huh? Comments are wanted.

• 5 weeks later...
This is the list of most of the pokemon for my game I'm working on, Pokemon Silhouette / Pokemon Rainbow. At the moment I have about 129 pokemon plus the legendaries.

If you have some ideas for new pokemon put them in my thread and if I like them I may PM you and ask if I can use them.

Also if you have any Q's about my game feel free to ask them.

1. Blumage (Grass/Ground)
2. Mosstrich (Grass/Ground)
3. Feathorn (Grass/Flying)
4. Frydeg (Fire/Rock)
5. Smoldarus (Fire/Rock)
6. Infernace (Fire/Dragon)
7. Delphin (Water/Fighting)
8. Igluga (Water/Ice)
9. Vaporca (Water/Ice)
10.Squwhirl (Normal/Flying)
11.Choppermunk (Normal/Flying)
12.Crowster (Normal)
13.Clurkey (Normal)
14.Glowurm (Bug/Electric)
15.Flilyte (Bug/Electric)
16.Gearwig (Bug/Steel)
17.Telescorp (Bug/Glass)
18.Metallix (Steel)
19.Raydial (Water/Flying)
20.Balakuda (Water/Dark)
21.Haridge (Ground)
22.Harumble (Ground)
23.Pengeing (Ice)
24. Penguise (Ice)
25.Annox (Dark)
26.Sonnoir (Dark/Psychic)
27.Slumbra (Dark/Ghost)
28.Egris (Flying)
29.Eagust (Flying)
30.Pudroll (Poison)
31.Gooze (Poison)
32.Mistix (Ghost)
33.Foghost (Ghost)
34.Molectric (Electric)
35.Dynatomic (Electric)
36.Kismile (Normal/Flying)
37.Dovely (Normal/Flying)
38.Neupole (Electric)
39.Bekonicle (Glass/Poison)
40.Drachel (Dragon)
41.Drattle (Dragon)
42.Dravile (Dragon)
43.Bellophant (Normal)
44.Nechromancy (Steel/Ghost)
45.Screensabre (Electric)
46.Subspring (Water)
47.Lovenom (Poison)
48.Toxihart (Poison)
49.Broclily (Grass)
50.Alumineon (Steel)
51.Canyeon (Rock/Ground)
52.Aveon (Flying)
53.Bansheon (Ghost)
54.Polkoala (Normal)
55.Diamoon (Dark/Glass)
56.Cristaluna (Dark/Glass)
57.Buzsor (Bug/Steel)
58.Gyraffe (Psychic)
59.Hookum (Steel/Water)
60.Anchlure (Steel/Water)
61.Phoenite (Fire/Flying)
62.Falcano (Fire/Flying)
63.Parakite (Flying)
64.Parotchute (Flying)
65.Moltox (Fire/Poison)
66.Snowmonke (Ice)
67.Mandricle (Ice/Glass)
68.Yukirilla (Ice/Fighting)
69.Tyrex (Rock)
70.Leechild (Bug/Dark)
71.Ugleech (Bug/Dark)
72.Dulloor (Dragon/Dark)
73.Dullty (Dragon/Dark)
74.Dillarmor (Ground/Steel)
75.Armadoza (Ground/Steel)
76.Glyptodune (Ground/Steel)
77.Vambat (Dark/Flying)
78.Vampyro (Dark/Fire)
79.Piffip (Grass/Flying)
80.Macaia (Grass/Flying)
81.Fruican (Grass/Flying)
82.Pantomimic (Psychic)
83.Flamengo (Water/Fire)
84.Frostoad (Grass/Ice)
85.Delichik (Ice/Flying)
86.Meteorbit (Rock/Psychic)
87.Nebulith (Rock/Psychic)
88.Zebright (Normal)
89.Imotia (Normal)
90.Oman (Rock/Water)
91.Kabutette (Rock/Water)
92.Barnikelp (Rock/Grass)
93.Trylobyc (Rock/Bug)
94.Moreel (Water/Psychic)
95.Bubblebee (Water/Bug)
96.Dewasp (Water/Bug)
97.Plattyrpi (Water/Glass)
98.Axolotan (Water/Fire)
99.Sunewt (Water/Fire)
100.Tanphibian (Water/Fire)
101.Mammicth (Rock/Ice)
102.Enormamm (Rock/Ice)
103.Pepsicum (Fire/Grass)
104.Salsichili (Fire/Grass)
105.Mercutury (Steel/Fire)
106.Nuckel (Steel/Fighting)
107.Copaducta (Steel/Electric)
108.Trikard (Steel/Psychic)
109.Gameble (Steel/Psychic)
110.Bilikidd (Ground/Ice)
111.Bergoat (Ground/Ice)
112.Bloflask (Glass/Fire)
113.Clovase (Grass/Glass)
114.Spektaghoul (Ghost/Glass)
115.Tunadine (Water)
116.Mizupane (Water/Glass)
117.Takindigo (Water/Psychic)
118.Howulf (Dark)
119.Lupiror (Dark)
120.Foamodo (Water/Dragon)
121.Caulst (Poison)
122.Sulfight (Poison/Fighting)
123.Turfawn (Normal)
124.Veldoe (Normal)
125.Scrubuck (Normal)
126.Jestiboks (Psychic) Surprise
127.Neuric (Bug/Psychic)
128.Cactile (Dark/Grass)
129.Bangaroo (Fighting)

I'll save my legendaries for my revised list when I have chosen a few new ones from you guys.

[color=royalblue]BM, I merged your thread with this one since it was pretty much regarding the same thing. Next time, try to look more closely at existing topics before creating new ones. ^_~[/color]

Guest Crimson Spider
A perfect pokemon? I would make a pokemon that is dark/ghost with the wonderguard ability but that is just me.

For a while, I had a three new legendary pokemon thing going with these three moniter lizards. Can't remember moves, basestats, I remeber that they were dragon and dark, dragon and fire, and dragon and bug. They each had their own personal powerful move that only they learned.

Then I had an idea about a ground/bug that would change color and learn a different move at lv. 49 depending on it's Hit points DV.

My best pokemon is made already....HOundoom/Lugia..

But, then since this is fan fic..ok...here we go *cracks knuckles, sits down, and starts drawing*

Ok, take the basic figure of the Yu-Gi-Oh card 'The all Seeing White Tiger' Make it Red with the Black stripes, give it Lugia style wings on it's sides (just smaller), give it Entei's spikes, Give it Houndoom's necklace-like thing,......and give it a tail that starts as one, but breaks into 2, which breaks into 2 again to give you 4 tails in the end.

Bent Metal, is that gonna be like a fan-fic/rpg or are yo actually makeing a game?

Crowd: why would he make a game!? That's too hard!@

me: I know several people who can do it...

lol, had to say that.

I made up loads of pokemon. So many there 75 folders full of paper with at least 5 pokemon on it! So, I don't know were to start... Oh wait SOLO! He is the evoled form of arcannine. He is hte most powerful pokemon. He is not really a fighter, but he will fight. If he comes up to a pokemon stronger than him, he can push himself higer no mater how high. But this form only happens to the one arcannine that lays in thay deepest part of the world. Only the greatest trainer can raise it. But not many can find him! He looks just like arcannine but stands up, he wears a blue, soild helmat that covers his whole face. He has a unbrakable sword and sheild that is also blue. He has metal shins on his arms and legs that are blue. He has the power to talk and use any attack. He can even fly.

I haven;t really thought about it, but I'll give it shot. I came up with this Pokemon (a legendary maybe?) in about an hour (despite the fact I don't really like legendaries). :cross:

It's a Dark/Flying-type, and it looks like a ghost phantom version of Lugia, only more indistinctive...I mean the details of it.

It consists of the lost souls of Pokemon that have gone down wrong paths.
Here's its moveset...I made up all but one move.

Ability: Sudden Rebirth (Revives if KO'd by an opponent whose Speed is lower than Pokemon's)

-Soul Beam (Ghost-type version of Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt
Acc: 100 Strength: 90
-Delta Ray (A Dark-type version of Tri Attack)
Acc: 100 Strength: 75
-Grave (Ghost-type version of Rest)
-Flamethrower
Acc: 100 Strength: 90

***I haven't come up with a name or basic stats yet. I'll edit it in as soon as I come up with it. Or you can give me ideas. Oh yeah, and these new moves are exclusive to this Pokemon.

:demon:

• 4 weeks later...
More Pokemon... Unfortunately, I don't have any pics this time... :bawl:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[color=sky blue][u]Name:[/u] Kii
[u]Pronunciation:[/u] [i]kee[/i]
[u]Height:[/u] 3'7"
[u]Weight:[/u] 65 lbs
[u]Type:[/u] Foxwarrior Pokemon (Psychic)
[u]Starting Attacks:[/u] Scratch, Leer
[b]Confusion[/b]--level 10
[b]Quick Attack[/b]--level 15
[b]Fury Cutter[/b]--level 21
[b]Swords Dance[/b]--level 23
[b]Slash[/b]--level 28
[b]Psybeam[/b]--level 33
[b]Psybolt[/b]--level 40 (made-up attack)
[b]Hyper Beam[/b]--level 50
[u]HM Moves:[/u] Cut
[b]HP:[/b] 65
[b]Attack:[/b] 85
[b]Defense:[/b] 39
[b]Spec. Atk:[/b] 77
[b]Spec. Def:[/b] 47
[b]Speed:[/b] 97
[u]Description:[/u] Kii sort of looks like a cross between Link and a pink Renamon. Its claws are long and extremely sharp, and they are made of steel. Kii lacks defense but is very speedy and thus relies on winning a battle right away. This Pokemon can also read minds, calculating its opponent's moves before they fire.
[u]Egg group:[/u] Ground

I should've said this earlier, but Psybolt is a more powerful and more beamlike version of Psybeam. It does 120 damage and may lower Special Attack power.

[color=limegreen][u]Name:[/u] Drivour
[u]Pronunciation:[/u] [i]dry[/i]-vor
[u]Height:[/u] 4'7" (not length)
[u]Weight:[/u] 435 lbs
[u]Type:[/u] Car Pokemon (Steel)
[u]Starting Attacks:[/u] Tackle, Beep (made-up attack)
[b]Smokescreen[/b]--level 10
[b]Iron Defense[/b]--level 15
[b]Rollout[/b]--level 21
[b]Take Down[/b]--level 25
[b]Protect[/b]--level 28
[b]Tank Attack[/b]--level 33 (made-up attack)
[b]Double-Edge[/b]--level 41
[b]Explosion[/b]--level 50
[u]HM Moves:[/u] Strength, Flash
[b]HP:[/b] 80
[b]Attack:[/b] 94
[b]Defense:[/b] 85
[b]Spec. Atk:[/b] 18
[b]Spec. Def:[/b] 42
[b]Speed:[/b] 71
[u]Description:[/u] Drivour sort of looks like the purple car Putt-Putt, except it's red and a little bigger. Drivour loves to give rides, but it is extremely tough in battle. Its steel shell and massive body give it deadly attack and defense power. It likes to do wheelies, and there are even some rodeos where a Drivour would try to get its rider off its back. It can be quite dangerous for the rider.
[u]Egg Group:[/u] Mineral

-Beep is an attack that lowers the opponent's Special Attack power.
-Tank attack is a Steel-type version of Rollout, except it starts out doing 50 damage and has lower accuracy.

[color=deeppink][u]Name:[/u] Blightz
[u]Pronunciation:[/u] [i]blights[/i]
[u]Height:[/u] 2'3"
[u]Weight:[/u] 19 lbs
[u]Type:[/u] Laser Pokemon (Light/Poison) *Light is a made-up type.*
[u]Starting Attacks:[/u] Poison Sting, Leer
[b]Supersonic[/b]--level 10
[b]Glare[/b]--level 15
[b]Laser Beam[/b]--level 21 (made-up attack)
[b]Plasma Rod[/b]--level 24 (made-up attack)
[b]Psybeam[/b]--level 28
[b]Rainbow Beam[/b]--level 33 (made-up attack)
[b]Cyber Eye[/b]--level 39 (made-up attack)
[b]Hyper Beam[/b]--level 50
[b]HP:[/b] 40
[b]Attack:[/b] 92
[b]Defense:[/b] 31
[b]Spec. Atk:[/b] 92
[b]Spec. Def:[/b] 18
[b]Speed:[/b] 84
[u]Description:[/u] Blightz is a machine Pokémon that can be quite dangerous. It consists of a laser with a generator wrapped arpound it and a plasma cannon. It can learn a wide variety of beam attacks and can cause a lot of different status problems because of that. However, it has bad defense, especially against those Psychic-type Pokemon!
[u]Egg Group:[/u] Gender Unknown

-Light-type Pokemon are almost the opposite of Dark Pokemon; they are strong against Fighting and Bug-type Pokemon but are weak against Psychic-type Pokemon.
-Laser Beam is a Light attack that does 60 damage and may cause a burn.
-Plasma Rod is a Poison attack that does 80 damage and may poison the foe.
-Rainbow Beam is a Light attack that does 85 damage and may lower Special Defense.
-Cyber Eye is a Steel Attack that does 75 damage. The user focuses on the first turn and fires an attack that never misses on the second turn.

More ficPokemon coming soon! ;)