OtakuBoards

I love Gold.........Yeah Baby! (AP3)

Amphion

I know that some people can not stand Austin Powers....but I love it. And I can not wait until July 26th when the 3rd installment comes out. I love movies that force you to laugh, even when you dont want to, and AP will make you do that.

Goldmember sounds like it will be another hit. It has a cameos by Ozzy and Britteny, just to name a few. Mike Myers will now be playing a fourth character now, and Fat Bastard is back, so its all good. Another thing is, Scott finally gets his dad those dolphins with lasers on their heads that he always wanted. And the rivaly between mini me and scott heats up. All in all, this movie is shaping up to be another great humerous flick that will continue the AP legacy. I can not wait to see it.

What are your thoughts? And please, if all you intend to do is say things like it sucks or it is stupid, just dont bother posting.

Guest Solid Snake
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Goven Man [/i]
[B]Which wal mart there are many? [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=teal]Well, obviously, all Wal-Mart items are advertised at the same price in each of their stores. Hence, the one near you would also have the first movie for $10. :)

As for this thread, it's history. I made a previous topic about it, in which you can locate [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13556]here[/URL]. And although I am not a moderator and cannot close it, I [i]can[/i] get someone who is and will.

EDIT: I had a little mix up with TN. Seems as if my old thread got closed instead of this one. Please continue any further Austin Powers 3 discussion here. Sorry for the mix-up. :)[/color]

:blah:

Guest Rikimaru
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]This movie is a must see for me... But didn't Dr. Evil want "frickin sharks with lasers attached to their heads"? lol [/B][/QUOTE]
Poor him, he only got "ill tempered sea bass". Hehe, yes it is a must see for me as well.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries [/i]
[B][color=darkblue]
Dr. Evil has to be the best character in Austin Powers. Either him, or Minime :toothy:
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1] I say Mini-Me takes as best character. Of course I haven't seen AP3 yet, so you neve know. Think this'll be the last of AP?[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mist [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson][size=1] I say Mini-Me takes as best character. Of course I haven't seen AP3 yet, so you neve know. Think this'll be the last of AP?[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

I've heard that they might consider making another if they do really good with this one.

Yes it was sharks with lazer beams on there head. I want to see this movie so bad but i'm poor! Mabye I can get a loan from the first national bank of mom. I heard that this was the last one but I don't want to believe it.

Baby, the other other white meat.

Edit: I did this on Austin Powers.com

[url]http://www.austinpowers.com/cgi-bin/shared/nph-proxy.cgi/000010A/http/www.otakuboards.com/[/url]

Well, this movie comes out today on Friday, but I got to see it yesterday on Thursday. Lemme tell you it is so funny!!!!! I was laughing my head off the whole time!!! The first part it hilarious!! All you could hear besides the movie were people laughing. !!

Guest SunRiZe
YEAH BABY! :D Austin powers 3 will be just as good as the first, and the second, wether you want to believe it or not, I have heard rumors this will be the last installment of our favorite secret agent. I heard Austin has traded his Shaguar in for a later model Jag, it that true? anyway, I think it will be one of those very few movies in which you leave the cinema, and laugh about it the rest of the day.

Guest Solid Snake
[color=teal]I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but this movie had to have been the worst of all three Austin Powers movies. The beginning was absolutely terrible, in my opinion, and not only were most of the jokes corney, but they explained them out in the movie, which is lower than low.

I was very psyched to see this movie, after the previews and the attention it got, but now I wish I had not seen it at all. They cramped too many musicals together, which wern't even good, and played off many jokes from the previous movies. It turns out that Dr. Evil is...::throws up::... Sorry, didn't mean to spoil that for you.

There were a few good scenes and jokes, don't get me wrong, but the majority of the movie is crap.

I do not recommend this movie at all, in fact, it has to be the summer's WORST movie since 'Like Mike,' which may or may not be better. This means I have to think of a new best hit of the summer. 'Master of Disguise,' perhaps?[/color]

God,That one has to be the best one yet!!I loved it when Scott gave Dr.Evil the sharks,And when MiniMe is dressed up in Austin type clothing!I'm STILL Laughing about it!And FatB!He looks hilarious in the end!I am so getting that movie when it comes out!:laugh: :D :) ;)

Guest Solid Snake
[color=teal]Wow, you guys sure didn't see the same one that I did, lol.

The plot made no sense whatsoever. First of all, Dr. Evil had brown eyes in the first two movies, and now they are blue. And what ever happened to that whole speech on his parents and going to eveil medical school? I suppose they just threw those out the window.

Once again, the jokes were very corney; most of them at least. What kind of idiot eats his skin?

Anyway, if this wasn't the worst movie I've seen, I don't know what is.[/color]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]I just saw AP3 yesterday. It was....... pretty good... but, I'd give it a 6.9/10. I really think they coulda done better. The ending just sucked, and most of the jokes are almost the same thing to 2 or 3. I only liked the beginning with all those star cameos and some parts in the middle. But it was still pretty good.... but not as good as it coulda been.[/color] [/size]

It's not really supposed to make sense, And mabye he found out he needed contacts. And the school in the movei was a high school mabye after being traumatized for not becoming international man of mystery he decided to change fields. I thought that was one of the funnyest movies I have ever seen. Comedys are the only kind of movei where I don't really care if there is a plot. You just gotta sit back relax and remember how fun it is to act immature.