Zelda Quiz

Dante the Demon Slayer

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=teal]his name is the same as yours. Yu name your file Link, he's Link. You name it GoroLink, his name is GoroLink, etc. etc. Though if you do it correctly, you'll get the reservation because of your name and when the goron walks in, Anju will ask his name. Now he says "goro" after everything, so he'll say his name is "'name'-goro", and there is nobody in the book named "'name'-goro".

[b]Question:[/b]What item in Majora's Mask is needed only once, in the first three days?[/color]

[color=indigo]Um...do you mean that it's only used once in the game, and that you use it in the first three day cycle, or that you only use it once it the first three days, or that it can be used more than once in the game, but you only need to use it once?[/color]

[color=indigo]Nope, that's not it. Remember, going right takes you out of the Lost Woods, so you can only go up, left, and down. And, uh...how would you go "center"? There's only four ways off the screen, and those are up, down, left, and right. o_0[/color]

[color=seagreen]Nope. Remember, I'm talking about the original Zelda.

I'll give you a hint: it's only four directions. And remember, also, that you can't go right. :)[/color]

• 2 weeks later...
[color=indigo]You need five Hearts to get the White Sword... Which is nice, because you can actually get the White Sword before you even enter Level 1.

In Ocarina of Time, there are mini-bosses in the Fire Temple called Flare Dancers. Over the course of the battles with them, they change colors as they take damage. What are the colors, and in what order do they come in? (I want the color that they start as, in addition to the colors that they change to).[/color]

Ah good, good.

Who's head is on the brooches of the farm girls, You know, [b]Adult [/b}Malon(OOT) and maybe even Romani and Cremia(MM) in The Ocarina of Time and Majora's mask?

Edit:Added names for help!
Edit, time 2!: Yeah.. not sure if Cremia and Romani have it, I think they do, but answer the question!