OtakuBoards

Zelda Quiz

Dante the Demon Slayer

[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b]
[i]The Adventure of Link[/i] - The Fairy Spell turns you into a Fairy.
[i]A Link to the Past[/i] - You turn into a rabit in the Dark World before you get the Moon Pearl.
[i]Majora's Mask[/i] - The Deku, Goron, Zora, and Fierce Deity Masks turn you into just those.
[i]Oracle of Seasons/Ages[/i] - There are a couple different rings that turn you into different types of monsters, such as an Octorok.

[b]Question:[/b] What are the names of the six forms of the end boss in Link's Awakening?[/color]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=green]Most are all shadow forms of their predicesors, just a quick note.^^()

Agahnim's Shadow

Shadow Blob

Ganon's Shadow

Moldrom Shadow

Lanmola Shadow

Deathyl

And here's where I wait.^^

EDIT:

[b]Q:[/b] In which Zelda games do you receive/buy/earn Zora Flippers?[/color]

[color=indigo]Yeah, close enough. The first form (the big blob one) is called a few different things, really, so that works. Go ahead and ask one.[/color]

[b]Edit:[/b]
[color=seagreen][b]Answer:[/b] A Link to the Past, Oracle of Seasons, Oracle of Ages

[b]Question:[/b] What was the first Zelda game to let you dive underwater?[/color]

[color=indigo]Heh, yeah, I was actually talking to Mei over AIM at the time, and I asked about that.[/color]

[quote]Desbreko145: "Q: In which Zelda games do you receive/buy/earn Zora Flippers?"

Zora's Flippers, or just Flippers? Or both?
SSWolfgirl4: Zora's.^^[/quote]
[color=indigo]And in Link's Awakening, you get the Flippers in Level 4: Angler's Cave. You get the Hookshot in Level 5: Catfish's Maw. :toothy:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B][color=indigo][b]Question:[/b] What was the first Zelda game to let you dive underwater?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

This could mean two things. You can go into water in Links Awakening. But the first time you see underwater and all of that is in OOT (N64).

I'll wait for comfirmation.

[color=indigo]It's Link's Awakening. And you can see underwater when you dive in certain places, such as the boss fight of Level 4: Angler's Cave. It switches to that side-scrolling view... Though really, I don't see how being able to see underwater would make a difference.

So yeah, Link's Awakening is correct. :)[/color]

[color=green][size=1]If you mean the first four dungeon bosses...

Gohma-Big spider skeleton.

Kalle Demos-Strange wall plant.

Gohdan-Big head with hands.

Helmarog King-One big bird.

Like my lovely descriptions?^^()

[b]Q:[/b] Name at least 5 commands you can give Tingle in the Gameboy Advanced/Gamecube hook up for WW.[/size][/color]

1. You can command him to move by moving the GBA digital comtroller

2. You can command him to yell so link can find him by pressing the A button, I believe.

3. You can command him to sell you a tingle potion.

4. You can command him to blow-up as a tingle bomb.

5. You can command him to carry you on his Tingle Balloon.

Well, it's kind of easy but who cares.

[b]Q:[/b] In OOT, what was princess Zelda dream (the actual dream not it's meaning)?

[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] She dreamt that dark clouds covered the land, plunging everything into darkness. Then a ray of light shone out from the forest, parting the clouds and bringing light to the land once again.

[b]Question:[/b] In Ocarina of Time, which boss fights (not including the Ganondorf/Ganon fights) feature music different than that of the first boss fight with Gohma?[/color]

[color=indigo]You can actually tell what that symbol is, just from the little bit you can see around his eye? Either you've got a good memory, or you're wrong, heh.

Anyway, because I obviously know this since I specified Breko's appearance (yes, that's his name) for Ginny (who drew him), I won't answer. At least not yet, anyway; I'll wait a bit to see if anyone else can get it.[/color]

[color=indigo]Yeah, okay, I'll just post the answer and ask a question now.

The answer is A Link to the Past, and the symbol is an old Hylian rune, like the ones you see engraved on the Master Sword's pedestal. And actually, you don't need an item to see them, you need an item to translate them. That item being the Book of Mudora.

[b]Question:[/b] In A Link to the Past, how many eyeballs does Vitreous, the boss of Level 6: Misery Mire, have?[/color]

I think he has nine... Wait! Isn't Misery Mire the one where you get the hookshot? If so, the boss is Arrghus... but if not, then that leads me into my question.

Arrghus, boss of Level 5(Dark World level) in Link To The Past has how many little puss/crusty things around the eye?

[color=indigo]Misery Mire is the one where you get the Cane of Somaria. And Arrghus is the boss of Level 2: Swamp Palace, not Level 5 -- Level 5 is the Ice Palace. Remember, the Light World dungeons don't have numbers; only the Dark World dungeons do.

And no, nine is incorrect. He's got more than that.[/color]

[color=indigo]I'm counting all of them; the big eyeball, the little ones that attack, and the little ones that don't attack.

And no, 13's still not right. Very close, though.[/color]

[b]Edit:[/b]
[color=seagreen]Bleh, okay, it's been a couple days and no one's answered. I'll just ask a different question. (The answer, by the way, was 14 -- you were only one off).

[b]Question:[/b] In The Legend of Zelda, you normally have to feed two Bombs to a Dodongo in order to defeat it. There is, however, a way to defeat a Dodongo using only one Bomb. What is that way?[/color]

[color=green]Dodogos, as far as I know have appeared in:

The Legend of Zelda
Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
Oracle of Ages
Oracle of Seasons

They might have appeared in Wind Waker, but I sure don't remember them, so I'll stick with these asnwers.^^

[b]EDIT:[/b]

[b]Q:[/b] Which games include a ranch/farm?[/color]