Zelda Quiz

Dante the Demon Slayer

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well, been a few days and no new question, so i'll post one. name all the items/weapons that have only appeared in one zelda game. note: only include items/weapons that you can set to an action button (i.e. "a", "b", "c" buttons, etc.) and don't include items from trading sequences.

[color=indigo]Um, yeah, I think that question is a bit excessive. Each game has its own unique items, so there's going to be tons of them. I could probably figure them all out, but I'd have to go through for each game and make a list, and it'd end up taking quite a while. I think it'd be better if a different question were asked.[/color]

• 2 weeks later...
Master Sword, Green Tunic(basic Equip in all games), boomerang, Fairy Bow, Arrows, shield, Rupee. I think that's all, but it feels as if I'm forgetting one... Oh yeah! The medicin.

Okay, since nobody wants to verify our answers, a new question has popped into my brain!

In Ocrania of Time, there is one item you [i]have[/i] to get to enter the Shadow Temple. What is this item and where do you get it?

[color=indigo]Nope, you don't actually need the Lens of Truth to go into the Shadow Temple. You won't be able to see the fake walls and invisible stuff, but you can try to go through it, heh. The answer is [b]Din's Fire[/b], which you need to light all of the torches that open the door to the Shadow Temple. You get it by [b]going down the "dead end" from the path to Hyrule Castle, bombing the rock, and crawling through the hole into the Great Fairy's Fountain.[/b] Once inside, you just need to play Zelda's Lullaby while standing on the Triforce crest.

[b]Question:[/b] In Ocarina of Time, which mini-bosses do you fight more than once?[/color]

I agree, Des. ...I still would like to know if I got my Q right, but lol, anyway...

[b]A)[/b] Those little things with the snouts and kinda spikey-looking bodies? I don't know their name, but they were also in the original Zelda... and they were red and blue in the orig. Zelda... They appear when you go up one screen from the start I believe...

[color=indigo]Heh, that question (what items appear in every Zelda game?) was actually asked before. I forget exactly which items it was, but they included the sword, shield, keys, and I think a couple other. So if you really want, you could search back a few pages and find the correct answer.

Anyway, are you thinking of Gels? Or maybe Buzz Blobs?[/color]

[color=indigo]Eh, close enough. For a Guardian Acorn, you have to defeat 15 enemies in a row without taking damage. For a Piece of Power, you have to defeat 40-45 enemies in a row without taking any damage.

Go ahead and ask one... Or do you want to stick with your previous question?[/color]