OtakuBoards

Zelda Quiz

Dante the Demon Slayer

No... you need the bottle. It holds the letter to Princess Ruto, and without it, you can't get passed Lord Jabu-Jabu. I was actually thinking that you didn't need any items of the trade sequence either if you're not going for the Biggoron's sword...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=indigo]You're right...kind of. You need [i]a[/i] Bottle (hint hint).

And I said not including event items, so the trading sequence ones wouldn't count, along with the Happy Masks. Though a few event items are actually required, such as Zelda's Letter.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lumberjack80 [/i]
[B]Which boss has appeared in most of the Zelda games? [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]D'you mean actually defeating the boss? Or just a cameo?

Uhmmmm...if I recall...

[B]GANON??[/B]

If not, then be more specific. He [B]is[/B] a boss you have to defeat in most Zelda games, right? Lemme think...The Legend of Zelda, check. A Link to the Past, check. Ocarina of Time, check. Windwaker, check. However, I don't remember officially having to defeat Ganon in the Oracle series, Link's Awakening, The Adventures of Link, and Majora's Mask, though.

He appeared, I think, in The Adventures of Link, but I don't remember [B]defeating[/B] him.

But still, there's Gohma...[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=indigo]Ganon is in The Legend of Zelda, Adventure of Link, A Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, Oracle of Seasons, Oracle of Ages, and The Wind Waker. You don't don't fight him in AOL, however, since he only appears on the Game Over screen, and you only fight Ganon at the end of a linked OOS/OOA game. Still, even if you weren't counting AOL, or even OOS or OOA, he would still appear as a boss in more games than any other boss.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Ganon is in The Legend of Zelda, Adventure of Link, A Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, Oracle of Seasons, Oracle of Ages, and The Wind Waker. You don't don't fight him in AOL, however, since he only appears on the Game Over screen, and you only fight Ganon at the end of a linked OOS/OOA game. Still, even if you weren't counting AOL, or even OOS or OOA, he would still appear as a boss in more games than any other boss.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=purple] The word "appeared" was in the question, so I assumed Ganon.

Well, whatever the case, maybe I should just ask on.

Lemme see...I don't know if this question has been asked or not, it's more of a memory question than a brain-buster, but since it's morning, it's all I can think of...

Name all the Inventory Items in Ocarina of Time. o.O;

Ha! Such a creative question...well thought up *a-herm!* And please, no excessive information, or dark_serena will be forced to kick you in the head. :angel: [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=indigo]Whee, I still remember the full list. I've even put them in catagories, heh. Nonconsumable, consumable, Bow/Slingshot, Magic, Bottles, and Misc. ^_^

Fairy Ocarina/Ocarina of Time
Boomerang
Hookshot/Longshot
Megaton Hammer
Lens of Truth

Bombs
Bombchu
Deku Sticks
Deku Nuts
Magic Beans

Fairy Slingshot
Fairy Bow
Fire Arrow
Ice Arrow
Light Arrow

Din's Fire
Farore's Wind
Nayru's Love

Bottle
Bottle
Bottle
Bottle

Happy Masks
Event Items
(I can list out these too, if you really want).

[b]Question:[/b] Which Happy Masks from Ocarina of Time also appear in Majora's Mask?[/color]

[color=indigo]Okay, let's see here... I think this is all of them. I'm not positive, though, so I'll wait to ask a question.

[b]Transformation Masks[/b]
Deku Mask
Goron Mask
Zora Mask
Fierce Deity's Mask

[b]Happy Masks[/b]
All-Night Mask
Blast Mask
Bremen Mask
Bunny Hood
Captain's Hat
Circus Leader's Mask
Couple's Mask
Don Gero's Mask
Garo's Mask
Giant's Mask
Gibdo's Mask
Great Fairy's Mask
Kafei's Mask
Kamaro's Mask
Keaton Mask
Mask of Scents
Mask of Truth
Postman's Hat
Romani's Mask
Stone Mask

[b]Boss Masks[/b]
Odolwa's Remains
Goht's Remains
Gyorg's Remains
TwinMold's Remains

[b]Misc. Masks[/b]
Sun's Mask
Moon's Mask
Majora's Mask[/color]

[color=indigo]Hmm, now let's see if I can think of a decent question now... Okay, I got one. At least some people should have gotten the Collector's Edition disc by now, so let's see if anyone knows this.

[b]Question:[/b] In Zelda II, what is the Hammer used for?[/color]

[color=indigo]Actually, you used a question mark at the end of the sentence. It was therefore a question, and I answered it.

[b]Answer:[/b] Only for as long as it takes me to see your next smartass post.

[b]Question:[/b] In the original Legend of Zelda, what is the name of the item that the the old lady behind the waterfall gives you a hint about?[/color]

WTF, I'm not sure what "?" you're talking about, but I think you didn't quiote get what I was talking about.

Anyway, I'm so proud of you Desbreko, you finally posted a question that I can't be a "smartass" to, therefore beating me. Plus, you were such a good sport! :-)

Thanks for the fun run.

[color=indigo]Gah, I was actually thinking of the wrong old lady. The one behind the waterfall gives you info on how to get through the Lost Hills, not info about the Magical Sword. You got it right, though, the Magical Sword it is.

[b]Answer:[/b] The two items are Blue and Red Water of Life, and they cost 40 and 68 Rupees, respectively.

[b]Question:[/b] In A Link to the Past, how many Rupees does it cost to max out both the number of Bombs and Arrows you can carry at the Pond of Happiness?[/color]

Too Many, but I'll take a guess. (I haven't gotten that far.) 1,200 Rupees?
Well, if I was right, I'll ask a question.
After the Forsaken Fortress in The Wind Waker, Zunari (the guy with the Eskimo outfit) will sell you [I]that[/I] for 80 rupees. What is [I]that[/I]? Sorry if the question's a little unclear.