OtakuBoards

Zelda Quiz

Dante the Demon Slayer

[color=indigo]Dude, if you're seeing Mario in one of the textures, I don't think it was intentional, lol. But whatever.

[b]Answer:[/b] Koume and Kotake

[b]Question:[/b] Which one of the above sisters uses ice magic, and which uses fire magic?[/color]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alright. since you said anyone could make a questrion I will.

What game besides the Zelda series has Link or Zelda in it? HINT: It's on the GameCube AND N64. No, It's not a game with Zelda in the title, I'm sorry it's confusing. if no one gets it by Saterday night, then I'll answer it, and put up a different question.

• 1 month later...
Guest Paines_Revenge
[COLOR=Navy]I believe there are two
#1 The scientists tower
#2 I forget but it was somwhere[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Anyway in OoT name the six medallions you can get?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue][/COLOR]

[COLOR=TEAL][SIZE=1][B][U]Answer:[/U] 6 to collect and here is the order in which you get them:
1. Light Medallion
2. Forest Medallion
3. Fire Medallion
4. Water Medallion
5. Shadow Medallion
6. Spirit Medallion

[U]Question:[/U] In OoT how many bottles can you get and how do you get all of them?[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Guest Paines_Revenge
Well this is one question that I know. You get four bottles.

#1 You must wake up Talon by the entrance to the castle of Hyrule
#2 The next is the super coo coo game at the ranch Talon owns
#3 Another is earned when you dive to get the bottle at the floor of lake Hyrule.
#4 This one I'm not certain because I didn't get it is that you must show the ghost keeper the highest ranking ghost.

Q: Here is one you might think is a bit hard anyway here it goes. What was the ages did the witch sisters say they were in the OoT?

(I'm not sure myself but I'll find out) :laugh:

[center][color=indigo]- - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][/center]

I got one here it goes. I've been saving this one so here it comes.

Q: What common character is on the bag of the mask sellers bag of masks?

:D

The correct answer you're looking for is [color=blue]Mario[/color]. Thank you for not asking an extremely [spoiler]stupid[/spoiler] question again.

My turn:

How many years older is Princess Ruto when you find her after awakening from the Master Sword incident?

[color=blue](Hint: It's the same ammount of time you've been asleep.)[/color]

Guest Paines_Revenge
It is obvious. That one is the latern. Duh uh uh.

Q: In the Four Swords how many key passages are in Vattis palace?

:(

EDIT: K. I'll give you guys a clue.
It is less then 7.

[size=1][color=blue]Please don't double post. - Shinmaru[/size][/color]

[color=indigo]Okay, I just deleted about 15 posts. If you don't know the answer, please don't just guess. And if no one knows, the person asking should just ask a different question.

Anyway, if you're refering to the key holes at the entrance to the dungeon, there are three. One for the Silver Key Quest, one for the Gold Key Quest, and one for the Hero Key Quest. If you mean actual key doors/blocks in the dungeon itself, it can vary, since the dungeons are made up of random pieces.

[b]Question:[/b] In A Link to the Past, why is the "fat fairy" in the Pyramid of Power fat?[/color]

• 4 months later...
[QUOTE=Desbreko][color=indigo]Okay, I just deleted about 15 posts. If you don't know the answer, please don't just guess. And if no one knows, the person asking should just ask a different question.

Anyway, if you're refering to the key holes at the entrance to the dungeon, there are three. One for the Silver Key Quest, one for the Gold Key Quest, and one for the Hero Key Quest. If you mean actual key doors/blocks in the dungeon itself, it can vary, since the dungeons are made up of random pieces.

[b]Question:[/b] In A Link to the Past, why is the "fat fairy" in the Pyramid of Power fat?[/color][/QUOTE]

the fairy's fat because Ganon cursed her.

i got one now, is it possible to see all three pieces of the triforce? if so, where and how?

This quiz has been left alone for about four months now, for good reason (and not because nobody could answer Desbreko's question :p). Quiz threads have run their course here...you don't really get any discussion value out of them. So, yeah, I think that I'll close this thread now.