OtakuBoards

Zelda Quiz

Dante the Demon Slayer

Haha oh... lol sorry, and no, I don't know the version he told link lol... Anyway, I believe it is in Level 6 in The Legend of Zelda. (The original one on NES)

If that's right, someone else take a question... I can't think of one right now...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Woohoo! I think I can get a question...

Game: Link to The Past
Scene: Beginning
Question:
In Link's house, Zelda contacts you Telepathicaly. She tells you a message. What is that message? (Ok, spelling sucked, but the first half of the message will do...)

[color=crimson]I fail to recall the exact wording without cheating, ;), but it goes something like...

"Please...help me...
My name is Zelda.
The wizard Agahnim has done something terrible to the other Descendants of the Sages and now only I remain...
Please help me..."[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B][color=indigo]But no, it's not the Lv.3 Sword (Tempered Sword). If you don't know it, it's not what you'd expect, which makes it tricky. :toothy:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=crimson]Just a guess, but is one shot from the Golden Sword equal to one spin attack from the Master Sword? Or did you mean just one normal hit? *gets confused*

*shrugs*[/size][/color]

[color=indigo]I'm asking which level sword does the same amount of damage with a normal swing as a shot from the Lv.4 Sword (Golden Sword) does.

And a Spin Attack with the Master Sword (Lv.2 Sword), is equal to a normal swing from the Tempered Sword, I think. It might be equal to a normal swing from the Golden Sword, though.[/color]

[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] I believe it's in Ganon's Tower, on the first floor. *checks map to make sure* Yep, first floor.

Funny thing about Ganon's Tower, though, is that the entrance is on the second floor. So, you actually have to go down a floor to get to the first floor, which is also the biggest floor.

[b]Question:[/b] In Link's Awakening, where do you get the Ocarina?[/color]

[color=crimson]You pick up the Ocarina in that house where you have to go to sleep and have the whacked dream, with those critters that run opposite of you. Can't for the life of me remember the name of the house, but you know what I mean, right?

Question: In the same house I just mentioned, what is in the OTHER treasure chest you find?[/color]

[color=crimson]BWEEEEEEEEEE--I LOVE the Anti-Kirbies!!!

Ah, ah yes...um...in...oh shoot...dang. >.< I want to say the dungeon where you have to bust the four towers down with the big black ball, but not only do I not know the name of the tower, I don't think that is the right answer, either....OY!

Anti-Kirby, BWEEEEE!!!! [/color]

[color=teal]The Anti-Kirbies....I believe the dungeon they're found in was the Eagle's Tower. GinnyLyn, I think you were right there. If the answer is correct, give her credit. i just beat the game for the fifteenth time...in a week.....I have no life!!! *bawls over the fact that I have no life*[/color]