Personal quotes

Armadillomon

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok u want quotes i am queen of quotes tho a lot of ppl have stolen my quotes frome me over the years i always come up with new ones or find new ones to say so here they are:

If you're going my way, I'll walk with you.

You laugh because im diffrent i laugh because you're all the same

To the world your just one person but to one person you could mean the world

I ran up the door, closed the stairs, said my pajamas, and put on my prayers. Turned off the bed, and hopped into the light, all because you kissed me good night

A Person Who Asks A Question Is A Fool For Five Minutes, A Person Who Doesn't Is A Fool Forever ..

Our eyes are placed in front because it is more important to look ahead than to look back

I wasn't Kissing him, I was just telling his lips a secret!!
(lol i said that to my grandma when she walked in on me)

do u believe in love at first site? or should i walk by again?

IT's better to let someone think you are an Idiot than to open your mouth and prove it (my personal favorite)

God made mud god made dirt god made guys so girls can flirt

The more I get to know guys, the more I like dogs (lol made that up in grade 6 oh how i resent that quote now)

*Star light ....Star bright .... where the heck is Mr. Right?*
(now how many of you agree with this one)

now for my last one that i use all the time and i say it to my bro a lot well here it is....... everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge

lol thats all i wanna type for now lol but i will be back muhahahahahahahaha

~GG~

:devil:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo]::childhood nightmares flow back:: Errgkkk... ::shudders:: If there was ever such a thing as a single embodiment of pure evil (ie: "Satan").. that.. [i]thing[/i] would surely be it.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

:haha: Eh, sorry about that, I guess........ :huh: :whoops: How can you not like Jimminy Cricket? He's so cute. ^_^ ::dodges wrath of Piro:: :p

"A man who represents himself in a court of law has a fool for a client and a jack-*** for an attorney." -I forgot who said that. It was either Abe Lincoln or Ben Franklin.

"You are what you are and you act how you act. If you try to change that in any way, remember who you're changing yourself for. Is it for you or for everyone else?" -Me

[color=crimson][size=1] I don't know who exactly said this one, but I saw it on someone's signature and fell in love with it:

[i]It's not God I don't like; it's his fanclub I can't stand.[/i]

:rotflmao:

Also, Bryan's quote was so hiliarious!

Recap: [i]"I laugh in the face of death, then turn around and run like hell."-Duo God of Death[/i]

[/color][/size]

:blulaugh:

[color=crimson][size=1] Also, I think this one is from AnimeLover...

[i]Anyways, if we kill Sodam Insane (his magical nickname) it won't do anything, another bad leader will come eventually.[/i][/color][/size]

When I was writing I came up with a pretty good quote.

[QUOTE][i]Originally written by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]Life can be a forty year marriage or a one night stand, but it's never an easy affair. [/B][/QUOTE]

For some reason it just came to me while writing.

Here is another awesome quote, this time by Katherine Dunham.

[B][quote]" I used to want the words 'She tried' on my tombstone. Now I want 'She did it.'"[/B][/Quote]

I'm not sure who wrote this one, but my professor put this on the board for us:

[Quote][B]You have to write bad before you can learn to write good.[/Quote][/B]

here's a couple of my favorite quotes;

"There are three kinds of people in this world. Those who can count, and those who can't." - (I Have no idea)

"...son." - Me (i call everyone son, don't ask me why. No seriously I don't know)

"Its funny until someone gets hurt....Then Its hilarious" - A Friend of mine

"What?" - Me

"Yeah, right.." - Me

"Can I Have (insert want list here)?" - Me

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
;) Thought of some more that aren't here.

[b]You can tune a piano but you can't tune a fish!--Son Goku[/b]:laugh: I'm kidding that quote is horrible!

[b]"Wether you love me or hate me, the one thing that matters is you'll never forget me"--Diamond Dallas Page[/b]

[b] This hand of mine glows with an awesome power its burning grip tells me to defeat you. Shinning Finger!!!!!--Domon Kashu[/b]

:devil: Thats about it for now....I have some Rick Hunter quotes but I'll save them for another time!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuruBlu [/i]
[B]"Nobody is a virgin, life screws us all" [/B][/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHA!!! This is so true!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i] [B]'They all thought I was out of the game... But I'm holding all the cards now' -Kazuya Mishima[/QUOTE][/B]

Is this quote from a TV show? It kinda sounds familiar.

I just remembered another quote: "You are having mandatory fun." The camp director of a Boy Scout camp I worked at over the summer said that.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i]
[B]Next time you feel like crying about your unpopularity in school, you'll have to do so with yourself. You make it that way. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red]I wasn't 'crying' as you put it, I was just telling the 'truth'. You can have your own opinion about me, I don't give a rip. So go on and keep being who you are, and I don't care. Oh, and this is the last time I am going to reassert to you that I am not selfish. If you can't see I mean well in the way I am here on the boards, and see me as my own individual, then you can just be the apathetical little pessimist that you want to be. Go ahead and live your life living in the glory of others' weakness.[/color]

[quote]quote:

You have to write bad before you can learn to write good.[/quote]

[color=red]Crazy White Boy, this is so [i]true[/i]. And yet so many people don't understand it...so they give up writing. Sure it helps if you have talent, but practice is what really gives you your own writing style. That quote is so very, very, true.[/color]

AnimeLover, if you want to continue arguing, please carry the conversation somewhere else. ;)

This is from Shy: "Of course! What would live drama be without oyster guns?"

Ya'll better look out. Anything you say may be quoted and brought back to haunt you.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]AnimeLover, if you want to continue arguing, please carry the conversation somewhere else. ;)

This is from Shy: "Of course! What would live drama be without oyster guns?"

Ya'll better look out. Anything you say may be quoted and brought back to haunt you. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red]Hey, I didn't start it, but it is my fault nonetheless. As I said earlier, this is the last time I will argue with Wrist Cutter, so don't worry, I won't carry it on here any longer. I thank you for your concern, and I will promise you I will say nothing more to Wrist Cutter, because I respect these boards. And I respect the moderators as well. I promise you. A promise is a promise, no lies. [/color]

"Ya'll better look out. Anything you say may be quoted and brought back to haunt you." -Cera

[innocent] What? [/innocent]

Anyway's...

"Nothing is ever done by accedent, you either did it or you didn't." -Forget who

"life is like a box of chocolates... It's done just as you discover it" -me

"Death is only the beginning..." -The Mummy

[COLOR=darkblue]i have read a lot of good ones, but i'm sick as a dog right now & can't think of very many.

was reading welsh's [i]filth[/i]: "I feel a bit light, then it's like my brain starts to birl around in my head sending my thoughts & emotions cascading around. I sense them emptying into something approximating a leaky bucket which is drained before i examine it's contents."

i have felt that way many a time.

"I have probed the minds of the insane, & wondered what lies beneath,
even as i revered the unknown force at work,
& envied the carelessness of the kill." --myself (while feelling sadistic)[/COLOR]