Guest Deranged Gerbil

James
Angel_Saturn_Healer
Ginnylyn
Safer
G/S/ Expert/Lord Hyraken/Alaxander
Cera
Shyguy
Killermon (I'm not to sure he comes any more)
Altron
Transtic
That is probably not all, but it's all I am able to remember...

I'm surprised no ones mentioned BPH yet.:devil:

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]

sorry, my bad, I should have shouted at safer via pm instead of making a thread on the boards, no harm done :)

and if there is any harm done, then I apologise for it [/B][/QUOTE]

No not any harm done... I'm just sick and tired of BS post after BS post dealing with the topic of "how much I hate Safer" or whatever.....

Then you scare all the little kiddies and they piss me off cause they run around whining... ugh.. it's a chain reacton of stupidity.... you didn't do that, but it's happened before.....

[color=deeppink]Respect. I don't think that there is any certain people that I [i]respect[/i] persay...I don't think anyone has yet gained that respect from me. There may be a few, such as Veggeto (aka Oblivion Unien), Zaku II, and RicoTranzrig...but then again, I don't necessarily respect them, more like hold them in high regards. I think it's the fact that I'm one of the older members, (though I know there's still quite a few older than myself) and I have a hard time respecting 13 year olds...[/color]

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Respect. I don't think that there is any certain people that I [i]respect[/i] persay...I don't think anyone has yet gained that respect from me. There may be a few, such as Veggeto (aka Oblivion Unien), Zaku II, and RicoTranzrig...but then again, I don't necessarily respect them, more like hold them in high regards. I think it's the fact that I'm one of the older members, (though I know there's still quite a few older than myself) and I have a hard time respecting 13 year olds...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

ok, fair enough, but what about the older members like adam, james, safer and transtic? and I ain't exactly 13 either, I'm 18

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Respect. I don't think that there is any certain people that I [i]respect[/i] persay...I don't think anyone has yet gained that respect from me. There may be a few, such as Veggeto (aka Oblivion Unien), Zaku II, and RicoTranzrig...but then again, I don't necessarily respect them, more like hold them in high regards. I think it's the fact that I'm one of the older members, (though I know there's still quite a few older than myself) and I have a hard time respecting 13 year olds...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree, respect is a thing to be earned, through actions and words, but one should always start with some respect towards others. From there it changes depending on the person's actions and the your temperality.

I am currently 15 years old. I find it mildly annoying that someone would look down on someone because of thier age, but I admit flat out I too do that at times. Though I don't really look down on age groups, rather maturity levels is what counts.

I respect quite a few people on these boards. But there's too many for me to list... *sweat drops*

And I know no one respects me, cuz I never take anything seriously. So truthfully, I don't really care what you people think of me! Wait a minute... Did I make any sense in my last 2 sentances? I guess not... *sweat drops (again)*:D

[B]

ok, fair enough, but what about the older members like adam, james, safer and transtic? and I ain't exactly 13 either, I'm 18 [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I don't know them all that well...I was thinking about it, and I respect those who return respect to me. The ones I already named are the ones who return the courtesy ;)

And Alexander, I don't look down on people for their age, but rather maturity, like you said. But you also must admit that you can't respect someone who doesn't have a whole lot of maturity, and most of the time that is the younger members (no offense to you guys...but it's just so hormonally true...)[/color]

[B]Which member do you respect the most? it can be normal members, mods, or admins, I respect adam and james the most, Hbomb is never on, Safer's an a$$, and I also respect gold agubomon (sp?) and transtic [/B][/QUOTE]

Who the heck is "gold agubomon"? I'm gold_angewomon, but I don't know any "gold agubomon"... It's a funny name though.

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]

Who the heck is "gold agubomon"? I'm gold_angewomon, but I don't know any "gold agubomon"... It's a funny name though. [/B][/QUOTE]

sorry, I didn't know how to spell your name, I meant you :)

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]geez
shes right in front of u n u dont know how to spell her name
no offense man [/B][/QUOTE]

I said her name when I made this thread, so at the time her name was not in front of me, and so I had to write it from memory :)

well, like I said:
everyone is respectable, even people who go comit genecide are is some way respectable. The lowest dirtiest individual on earth has something to respected about him. Having said that, I can also say it is pretty **** hard to for me to lose respect for anyone...
[i]Kamakazi out[/i]

Like most of the "who's the most respected member" topics, I , again have proven to be not found on any of your list. But oh well.. Here are the people I think that are worthy:

Sephiroth

Well, he's probably the only one here that I actually like. Nice simple person.. Don't get me wrong, I like most of you people here. Ah well, have a good day guys!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i]
[B]Like most of the "who's the most respected member" topics, I , again have proven to be not found on any of your list. But oh well.. Here are the people I think that are worthy:

Sephiroth

Well, he's probably the only one here that I actually like. Nice simple person.. Don't get me wrong, I like most of you people here. Ah well, have a good day guys! [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey! I put you on my list! I hold you in high regard, Mystic Gohan. Don't put yourself down.

Guest Altron Gundam
Aiight here's da low down ya heard.

Umm I respect:

My balls
My ***
Those clickable smilies except for this one: :blush:
TN
SSJGoten
Nerdsy
Cera
Gold_Angewomon
Fish
Treble
Killermon
Desert Shadow/Dessert Shadow(I kno there different peeps)
Safer
Shinji(You know your anime and that's pretty respectable)
Piromunkie
Mystic Gohan
Krillin6213(I dunno whatever the hell the number at the end of his name is)
And anybody I talk to regularly here that I forgot to mention of the top of my head.

Ppl I don't respect:
Ppl who flame massively and DONT stop
Ppl who massively SPAM.
Ppl who have no other side to their opinion and can't see through another person's point of view.
Ppl who are cocky beyond imagination.
Basically I wouldn't know anybody like that at this point and time.

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]

I dont really think EVERYONE hates ya, the only one Im aware of is me.:D

My respect list is:
Altron
Safer
TN
Desert Shadow
Mystic Gohan [/B][/QUOTE]
well, the reason I say I'm the most hated person, is because no one has my name on thier respected list, except Tien, that's one person, no one else seems to have me, so I guess they don't respect me