OtakuBoards

Most respected member?

Guest Deranged Gerbil

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i]
[B]Like most of the "who's the most respected member" topics, I , again have proven to be not found on any of your list. But oh well.. Here are the people I think that are worthy:

Sephiroth

Well, he's probably the only one here that I actually like. Nice simple person.. Don't get me wrong, I like most of you people here. Ah well, have a good day guys! [/B][/QUOTE]

You are on my list....

Like I said, I didn't type it out because well I'm too lazy to type out a buncha names.... but you are deffinantly on it.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Transtic. That touches me deeply man. I am not liked on the boards as much as I would like,but I am liked by a few. ( very very small number ) Must be because I am a mean person to most of the people on the boards. And if that's the case, then I would like to apologize to all of you. Well, Transtic, you are one of the members which I do respect - just didn't post it because, eh, I just don't know. - Well, i am out.. pecae

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Holy f*ck you people go off topic fast...lol...Can never just get a short response ._. I just realized I should change my little farewell thing. I'm never peaceful, and I don't love any of you but Gendo. Weird, eh?!

I don't know you, but I probobly hate you.
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i]
[B]Like most of the "who's the most respected member" topics, I , again have proven to be not found on any of your list. But oh well.. Here are the people I think that are worthy:

Sephiroth

Well, he's probably the only one here that I actually like. Nice simple person.. Don't get me wrong, I like most of you people here. Ah well, have a good day guys! [/B][/QUOTE]

simple?! he don't seem so simple to me, just stubborn and stuck up!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]

simple?! he don't seem so simple to me, just stubborn and stuck up! [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm so god d@mn sick of all these Stupid n00bs who just come along hassling Safer. Leave the d@mn man alone.
Jesus, I respect everyone here except for the Idiots that keep running their mouths 'bout how Stuck-up Safer is.

Guest Voodookanaka
The only mod or admin weve ever had who could be described as stuck up was Hbomb(no offense this is just my opinion)
as for Safer, I always see him as 'one of us' so to speak.
give me your definition of what u mean by saying hes stuck up.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]as for Safer, I always see him as 'one of us' so to speak.
give me your definition of what u mean by saying hes stuck up. [/B][/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly. Safer isn't Stuck-up, he's quite the opposite...

Guest Deranged Gerbil
final flash and tien, you can both shut you d@mn faces! I hate safer, its my opinion of him, everyone is entitled to their own opinions are they not? so who the hell are ya to tell me otherwise? :mad:

the hell do y'all like him anywayz? not like he's done anything on the boards :flaming:

Guest Voodookanaka
um...ppl like him coz he does his job, hes online a lot, takes care of this place, listens to ppl, many of the ppl like myself remember what it was like before safer had any say and many ppls rants and raes went unheard.

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tien [/i]
[B]Yeah, but you dont post it all over the boards,everyone knows you hate safer. [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't post it all over the boards, just this thread and the other thread that got deleted :p

now now children.... least we can do is act in a civil manner toward one another....

Everyone has their own opinions about people. Some good, some bad, it's the way the world works....

PS: i deleted the first 2 SPAM posts which essentially led to the 4 posts all together which were like all SPAM because they wouldn't make sense without the first SPAM.... did I confuse you yet?

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]
PS: i deleted the first 2 SPAM posts which essentially led to the 4 posts all together which were like all SPAM because they wouldn't make sense without the first SPAM.... did I confuse you yet? [/B][/QUOTE]

nope, takes more than that to confuse me :p

[b]I respect alot more than on this list, but i'll try to list who i can think of....

Dessert Shadow
Cera
Ginnylyn
Safer Sephiroth
Transtic Nerve
James
Adam
Hbomb
N-man
Angel_Saturn_Healer
Vudukanaka
SaiyianPrincessX

Ah, who else... I respect Shinji for his graphic skills... Heh.....[/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

My thoughts exactly. Safer isn't Stuck-up, he's quite the opposite... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Are you retarded or just plain stupid? Safers ego is bigger than mine. He is the most head strong ******* on the boards. Look at his sig. "I am not a mod, I am GOD. Think of me as GOD.", "Honk if you like Safer". Man, I bet that guy eats Cream of Himself soup all the time.

Also, I forgot to mention...I respect Voodoo Kanaka too...And if Derranged Gerbil isn't thimoc, then I respect him too.

I don't know you, but I probobly hate you.
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Guest Voodookanaka
Safers full of himself yeh, and he has a swelled head, but thats not the same as being stuck up.

((I respect:
Final Flash
Afj2k
Transtic
Zero - Sama
Shinji
Topaz
Will2x
DS
Adam
JaveryRLZ
zanza
Ginnylyn)
theres a lot more really but I cant think of them off the top of my head.)