OtakuBoards

Nomad's new banners

Nomad

[color=666666][size=1][i]This banner is like a perfect 10. I love it. You did this banner really well. Ilike the font used, and I also likehow the border matches the color of the banner. Let alone it is a Linkin Park banner. Well good job cant wait to see your next one.[/color][/size][/i]

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok I don't have a banner or image or anything right now just information. Ok as some obviously might have noticed is that I haven't been on the internet for a long while now.

The reason I haven't be on isn't because I ran away, hid or whatever else you can come up with that involves me gettin rid of my computer. The reason is because my computer, well, sorta burnt out. I don't know exactly what's wrong with it but I know I can't turn it on. My parents apparently found out somethin that they think is the reason for the little burn out, and are trying to get some money together to buy the new part(s) for the computer.

There's two last things. One is that since I have no connection to my computer (I am using my dad's laptop) I cannot make banners or anything else you've seen me make or build. That includes my webpage. The last thing is that if anyone sends my an email or posts I probably won't respond or even read it until I get back on the net, which might take 4 to 5 days.

So just letting you all know what's going on. Hopefully I can get my puter back up soon and make some more banners for you all to enjoy, but until then, later.

EDIT: [b]Oh, and If anyone that has changed their email, that I've had on my addy list or buddy list or my AIM buddy list, then please please send me an email with your new email and what not. Although, I can't use my AIM till I fix my puter I would still like your names and emails just in case.

[color=blue]EDIT/EDIT: I now have a new name on WebTV or MSNTV. The name is [email][email protected][/email] so if anyone needs to contact me there's the addy.[/color][/b]