OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother II - Phase One; Entries

Flash

[color=teal]I never paid attention to any shows on T.V. that didn't involve s*x scenes, violence, or really awesome looking weaponry, so I have NO idea what Big Brother is. I have some vague idea that it's kinda like survivor in one house. Could someone clarify what it is, please?[/color]

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ElvenFoxKnight [/i]
[B][color=teal]I never paid attention to any shows on T.V. that didn't involve s*x scenes, violence, or really awesome looking weaponry, so I have NO idea what Big Brother is. I have some vague idea that it's kinda like survivor in one house. Could someone clarify what it is, please?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue][size=1]12 people locked in a house for...some amount of time. And each week the housemates nominate three people they want to be kicked out of the house. The audience votes and the person out of those three people who gets the most votes is "evicted". Then they have a winner at the end, the person who stays the longest.

The TV one was crap...hopefully we can make a better one:D

I don't think I'll go in it...I have hardly any RPing experience[/size][/color]

Well, Raiha bribed people. I know she did. I mean... ...Uh. I'd best shut up now...O_o;;;

Buy James, to the point of RPGs, BBII is exactly that. An RPG. So why treat it differently than other RPGs? Just because it is an 'event'? Pfft. But who really cares what I think? :p

see, i get the jist that raiha was not so liked, and yet she wins..O.o

anyway, im very excited about this. i would absolutely love this. but i bet it's hard to get in. ya know.

anyway, im so interested in findinf archives of some sort of the ol BB, someone PLEASE tell me where i can find them.. if it's possible.

[COLOr=seagreen]And I get the idea somehow...that SuperSayian is a jerk. To say that I bribed people? Damn, I'm the one who had a heart attack when I found out that I won because people didn't understand how the last vote off went. :demon:

And no, I was not as liked as Sephiroth.....because........Sephiroth is ....well, Sephiroth. He's been around longer, he's not so bîtchy, all the time. And, well, yes. And I'm not going to bother this time, since people think I'm such a big fat cheater. :smirk:[/COLOR]

[color=indigo]Well, on the last vote off, I voted for Raiha... And on the last one, you voted for who you wanted to win... So, uh, yeah... If there were bribes involved, I want mine, because I didn't get one! :toothy: :twitch:

I kind of like the idea of only being able to post in OBBII, for the people that are in it... Mainly because I'm not going to be applying to be in it, heheheh... But really, it is a good idea, it'd make it more like the real thing. Otherwise, it would just be like a normal RPG, except that a person leaves every so often. Of course, I have no idea how you'd keep people from posting in other forums, but hey, I like the idea. :)

Oh, and by the way, Flash, did you ever give Raiha a prize for winning? I remember you had said the winner would get a prize...[/color]

If worse gets to worse, we can always stage a big brother break out...

*remembers 'Celebrity' Big Brother and the break out the last three guys staged*

lol

only over here...

---

I can't say I'm not interested. I mean I have self control, I can avoid sending Flash a pm to sign up for this. I really can you know *mouse wavers over 'send pm'* must..resist.....*clicks send pm*

*shrugs*

:whoops:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jesus Chicken [/i]
[B] Will it just be a bunch of strange conversations about sex, like the real BB or what? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue][size=1]Oh god, I hope not:nervous:

But, yeah, I like the idea of restrictions, cos whats the use of having BB if they are allowed to communicate with the "outside world"?
You could always say that anyone who posts in another forum (apart from RPG's) will be kicked out of the "house"[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOr=seagreen]And I get the idea somehow...that SuperSayian is a jerk. To say that I bribed people? Damn, I'm the one who had a heart attack when I found out that I won because people didn't understand how the last vote off went. :demon:[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

No, seriously? I'm a jerk? Wow, that's a new one. ;)

Fun Fact: That was revenge for...something. I dunno what, but I so [b]know[/b] I have [b]something[/b] to get back ar Raiy for.

[color=royalblue]SuperSaiyan, I think your allegation that Raiha cheated was pretty low. I didn't visit OBB that much, but I remember voting for her myself.

You shouldn't be so quick to accuse people like that. Especially since she doesn't appear to have said anything nasty to you in the first place.

Anyway, as far as restrictions go...Flash is the "event master" here. So if he chooses to enact restrictions, he can just PM me with the details and I'll organize it. :)[/color]

eee.. so, when is the announcement of who is in going to be made? i don't think i can wait more than a week....:rolleyes:.... oy.

anyway, again, i WANT TO READ THE OLD BB... if that's possible... but apparently no one knows where to find them..

well, uh, yeah.

[color=crimson]I think Mods and such aren't allowed to be in this...either that, or some sort of exemption. Somebody brought this up back on page 2...or 3. *has had a long day*

Flash, when will this start? I don't care if I'm IN it or READING it, I just want it to start! :whoops: [/color]