OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother II - Phase One; Entries

Flash

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Flash does check out as many entries he can, because I pm'd him few days ago, and I'm really not sure if I was among the first or the last ones!

And I hope he picks people from various post account levels, not just above 500.

But the chances being so small, I most of all hope he has noticed me being *one of the few people outside the english-speaking countries*. (Should I highline this?...Well, I guess not.)

Thumbs up, everyone!:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkOrderKnight [/i]
[B]Not to put you down or anything NoodleZ, but people have different page setting. This page, to me IS page four.
It just pisses me off to no end when people don't keep in mind the viariety of peoples preferences on these boards. [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]

So sue me! You knew what I mean't that Flash had already said something about it so you could go back and read it. Get off my back! Ok enough of this...*Wiats even more for Flash to release the houseguests.*[/size]

[size=1]

This is too suspenseful! We need to know Flash! I know you are there by your monitor with a piece of paper showing the chosen houseguests just laughing at us. Need to know now!!! I know I was not chosen but still I need to know![/size]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]erg... same here.. T_T
Now you're makin us all nervous right before we go to sleep...
:blowingup

And btw... why not limit ppl into the otaku arena, but the moderators can be in their own forum only. ^^
and they can close, but not reply?
Just a suggestion ^^'[/color] [/size]

Can I join still,Sir Flash?Yes,yes I know that my chances arrrre:

397,497,122,009,872,765 to onr

But,Why not? I always take chances:D

If I cant join,I'll just go sit in a corner and stare and laugh at people who walk by,slowly going insane...Being attacked by little Christina Agulara Monsters...:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zidane11 [/i]
[B]I really hope I join. It will still be fun even if I don't get picked. When will you tell us who will be in it Final Flash? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=firebrick][size=1]He said that he will post the results later on tonight.

BTW: Give me my avatar back.[/color][/size]

[color=indigo]*looks around at the utter chaos of people yelling about wanting to know who made it in, when Flash has already said he's going to choose soon, and then even gave a time, and people are still wanting to know when Flash is going to say, and it really seems as though people aren't reading many of the posts, just the last few, and it also seems as though there's, like, tons of spam in this thread already, and I really can't imagine what the real thing will be like, hopefully not as bad as this* ...You know, I think I'm actually quite glad I didn't enter... :rolleyes:[/color]

sorry about the spamming, i know....oh well.. didn't get in..

juu told me on IM, then i quck went to check my PMs and, no...

but i guess i wont be restiricted.. i was preparing by spending a lot of time in all the forums, lol..

anyway, this should be dun, and juu has my full support.. of cours,ei only know about threee of the people who got in.... sigh. what can you do.