OtakuBoards

Pokemon Quiz

Raichu Tamer

[color=royalblue]Well, since nobody has said anything, I suppose it's okay to tell you that the three Legendary birds are the correct answer. You can go ahead and ask your question, BigCajones, or I could, if you like.[/color]

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=chocolate]We could both ask a question to keep the quiz going for longer.

Well for mine just name all the Pokemon that are always female.

EDIT: This is just based on up to G/S/C, because I don't have a clue about Ruby and Sapphire as it's not even out over here. :([/color]

[color=royalblue]Smoochum, Jynx, Miltank, Kangaskhan.

Here's another anime question for you.

What was the name of the town that was overrun with Grimer and Muk called that Ash and Co. helped get rid of in the first season?[/color]

Red/Blue/Yellow:
Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard
Squirtle, Warturtle, Blastoise
Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur

Gold/Silver/Crystal:
Cyndaquil, Quilaa, Tyflosion
Totodile, Crocanaw, Feraligatr
Chickarita, Bayleef, Meganium

Ruby/Saphire
Torchic, Combusken, Blaziken
Treecko, Grovyle, Sceptile
Mudkip, Marshtromp, Swampert

R/B/Y:Bulbasaur,Ivysaur,Venusaur.Charmader,Charmeleon,Charizard. Squirtle,Wartortle,Blastoise.
G/S/C:Cyndaquil,Quilava,Typhlosion.Totodile,Crocanaw,Feraligator. Chikorita,Bayleef,Meganium.
R/S:Torchic,Combusken,Blaziken.Treeko,Grovyle,Sceptile.Mudkip, Marshtromp,Swampert.

Q:Explain in Detail how to uproot SudoWoodo in Gold and Silver.And what type is he??

[color=royalblue]I do believe she's referring to Team Magma and Team Aqua, the replacements of Team Rocket in Hoenn. I think they want to get to some important ancient Pokémon or major discovery from what I gathered in the "Who's That New Pokémon?" special, but I'm probably wrong...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sakuramon [/i]
[B]R/B/Y:Bulbasaur,Ivysaur,Venusaur.Charmader,Charmeleon,Charizard. Squirtle,Wartortle,Blastoise.
G/S/C:Cyndaquil,Quilava,Typhlosion.Totodile,Crocanaw,Feraligator. Chikorita,Bayleef,Meganium.
R/S:Torchic,Combusken,Blaziken.Treeko,Grovyle,Sceptile.Mudkip, Marshtromp,Swampert.

Q:Explain in Detail how to uproot SudoWoodo in Gold and Silver.And what type is he?? [/B][/QUOTE]

Uhm,...Sakuramon,...i posted that,...exept for 2 trypnig errors,....it should be my question......stealer....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The trainer [/i]
[B]Uhm,...Sakuramon,...i posted that,...exept for 2 trypnig errors,....it should be my question......stealer.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]We're not going to be having any of that, okay? If you know the answer and post it, you have every right to post a question if a person already answered the previous question, but didn't post a question themselves. Sakuramon did nothing wrong. You may still ask your question, Trainer, and the second half of Takuya's question still stands. [size=1](Sorry about confusing you for a girl, by the way. ^^; Screenames can do that to you. lol)[/size][/color]

*blushes* Sorry....sheesh....

Q. (easy one, i think) How many dark pokemon are there? How many steel pokemon are there (not countnig ruby/saphire)? How many dark AND steel are there? 2 types count, too...

Takuya: I have no clue what the answer to your question is.

The Trainer: The answer to your question is...

There are six Dark Pokemon (Umbreon, Murkrow, Houndour, Houndoom, Tyranitar, and Sneasel), and six Steel Pokemon (Steelix, Magnemite, Magneton, Scizor, Forretress, and Skarmory). And are you asking how many Dark/Steel-type Pokemon there are? If so, there aren't any.

The 2 teams are Team Aqua and Team Magma as someone already said.
It depends on what version you have.If you have Ruby you get Team Magma and if you have Sapphire then you get Team Aqua.Their goals are to capture Gurahdon(Ruby/Magma) and Kaiohga(Sapphire/Aqua)
Am I right Takuya??

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nefertimon [/i]
[B]Takuya: I have no clue what the answer to your question is.

The Trainer: The answer to your question is...

There are six Dark Pokemon (Umbreon, Murkrow, Houndour, Houndoom, Tyranitar, and Sneasel), and six Steel Pokemon (Steelix, Magnemite, Magneton, Scizor, Forretress, and Skarmory). And are you asking how many Dark/Steel-type Pokemon there are? If so, there aren't any. [/B][/QUOTE]

No, i'm saying if you add them together. That should be the easy part.