• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crimson Spider [/i]
[B]
Q. WHat pokemon in Ru/Sa also learns Megahorn, and at what level.
[/B][/QUOTE]
The only ne I can find is Rhyhorn/Rhydon.

Rhyhorn- level 57
Rhydon- level 66

Q. What is the name of the kid that you help catch a pokemon in Petalburg City? (Ru/Sa; hint: The kid catches a Ralts)

Guest Crimson Spider
Victor, Victoria, Vivi, Vicky.

What are all the personalities that the Figy Berry confuses?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crimson Spider [/i]
[B]Victor, Victoria, Vivi, Vicky.

What are all the personalities that the Figy Berry confuses? [/B][/QUOTE]

You forgot Vito. The final son.

And to answer your question:
-Bold
-Calm
-Modest
-Timid

My question:
What does the ability 'Magnet Pull' do?

Guest Crimson Spider
It prevents steel types from switching or running away.

Q. What are the held Items of pikachu in ru/sa

Oran Berry (Rare) and Light Ball (Very Rare)

Q. (Ru/Sa) What move(s) ,in any contest, will cause a pokemon to move up one place on their next turn?

P.S. I'm gonna stop answering these for a while so that way it won't become a 'Crimson Spider, Takuya, and Blackgatomon Quiz Each Other' thread.

I have no idea Blackgatomon but I need to post this question before I forget it.

In Pokemon Stadium2 what are the places in the main area called and where are they situated and please don't say Gameboy tower is next to Gym tower.that can be part of the answer but where exactly.Like to the left or diagonal right etc.

Sorry Blackgatomon.But they can answer yours and mine.Coz I will forget that question.

[color=royalblue]Starting from the middle and moving outside to the left:

Stadium, GB Tower, Your Room, Professor Oak's Lab, Gym Leader Castle, Mini-Games, Free Battle, Earl's Pokémon Academy

Q: In the anime, Ash & Co. met up with a dance troop family bearing the Eevee evolutions. What are all their names?

Bonus- Include the Eevee evolution they possess.[/color]

Sakura:Eevee but in Master Quest it evolves into an Espeon.
Setsuki:Jolteon
Sumomo:Vaporeon
Tomeyo:Flareon
Kome:Umbreon
I don't know the correct spellings but that's it.

[b]Question[/b]
What are the name of the Battling Eevee Brothers and what are their eevee evolutions?

Q. (Ru/Sa) What move(s) ,in any contest, will cause a pokemon to move up one place on their next turn?

A. Agility? Causes your Pokemon to move first in next round.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
My Q. What "Ability" do both Latios and Latias have?

Bonus: What does it do?

The ability is Levitate. It prevents ground moves form being effective, as though they were a flying type.

What are the first 4 moves that Blaziken starts with? (Yes, i do mean Blaziken, not Torchic)

Q. What are the first 4 moves that Blaziken starts with? (Yes, i do mean Blaziken, not Torchic)

A. Focus Energy, Ember, Double Kick, Peck.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
My Q. In R/S, how can you get a Masterball, other than picking it up in Team Aqua or Team Magma's base? (Hint: There are 2 ways)

Bonus: Where?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by vicky [/i]
[B]How come there always R/S qeustions? That ain't fair to people who don't have it! I want to ansewer, but there all R/S :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]You have a point, but that wasn't the best way to go about saying it. It isn't fair to other people who don't have the games. From here on, if you make a question about Ruby/Sapphire, kindly make a second question that has nothing to do with them to give others a chance to participate. Thankees. ^_~[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Quote: vicky [/i]
[B]How come there always R/S qeustions? That ain't fair to people who don't have it! I want to ansewer, but there all R/S :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

Ok! All ya had to do is ask! :D I'd be glad to do what Lady K said. The post 2 q's thingy.

HARD R/S Q. In R/S, how can you get a Masterball, other than picking it up in Team Aqua or Team Magma's base?

Bonus: Where?

NORMAL TV Q. What is the name of the conference in Johto.(according to the show)

Bonus: What's the town it's held near by.

EASY Q. What Pokemon is Number 25 according to Red and Blue.