Pokemon Quiz

Raichu Tamer

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[quote][u]Ash:[/u] Well, I have two badges!
[u]AJ:[/u] Did you buy those badges or steal them? Either that or you competed in some loser gyms. Where were they, Failure City or Wimpsville?
[u]Misty:[/u] What are you calling loser gyms?!?
[u]Brock:[/u] Hey Ash, pulverise this guy!
[u]Ash:[/u] Ummm... OK.

"The Path to the Pokémon League"[/quote]

And, about the tsunami, tornado, and earthquake-causing Pokemon, it must be Absol, since it is a disaster Pokemon...

Another question:

How did Misty get Psyduck?

Bonus: In which episode did that happen?

• 2 weeks later...
I think it was Ep19, but Psyduck caught itself for Misty. Misty tripped over a rock, fell backward, her bag fell open, a ball rolled out, Psyduck went to check it out, hit the button, then BAM. .......wiggle.........wiggle.......wiggle..........DONG.... caught Psyduck.

Question: Anyone can take it, I don't really know anymore good Pokemon questions...

Guest Crimson Spider
... I forgot about this thread!

*Clears throat*

Q: What is Hydro cannon's accuracy?

For RBYGSC, which game(s) can you trade for a Rhydon in?

Is Hydro Cannon a R/S move, or do you mean Hydro Pump?

Hydro Pump's accuracy is 80.

In Yellow, you can trade a Golduck for a Rhydon. But I'm not sure about R/B... I know you can't trade for a Rhydon in G/S/C.

Q: List the Elite 4 (and their Pokemon) in Yellow.

*You don't have to include levels, and you don't have to list the champion's Pokemon.*

Guest Crimson Spider
I might as well tell you that all that I could find was Golduck in Yellow and Female Dragonair in Gold and Silver.

I said Hydro cannon, not hydropump. Hydro cannon's accuracy is not 80%, so that Q still stands.

Guest Crimson Spider
Still wrong!

P.S., I checked around the internet, and so far, I haven't found a site that actually has the moves correct accuracy. I know what it is, because I hacked the move, and it said what it's accuracy was, so there is no doubt that there is some site out there that incorectly said that it was 100%, when it wasn't.

Guest Tical
90%

[color=indigo]Please don't post messages with only one word, as it's against the [url=http://www.theotaku.com/rules.shtml]rules[/url]. You can at least type out a complete sentence for an answer. - Desbreko[/color]

Guest Crimson Spider
Looks like you guessed right. The three moves, Blast burn, Hydro cannon, and Frenzy plant all have an accuracy of 85%. So ask a Q.

Guest Crimson Spider
Flail and Reversal have a minimum power of 20, and a maximum of 200.

The lowest power of return/frustration is nothing! power of 0. Highest is 102.

And though it is probably not the only pokes that learn 2 OHKO moves... Spheal, Sealo, Walrien.

• 2 weeks later...
[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] "the Lucky Number Show"

Heh, I still remember a decent amount from playing through Gold. ^_^

[b]Question:[/b] In Red/Blue/Yellow, which types could you only find on duel-type Pokémon? (As in, there were no pure type Pokémon of those types).[/color]

Guest Tical
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Valen [/i]
[B]In Length or weight?
Length - Onix
Weight - Snorlax

Q: Fill in the blank: Whether you're up high, or way down low, don't miss ___ _____ ______ ____!!!!!!!!

Bwehehehehehhehehe [/B][/QUOTE]
It was lenght and YOUR WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG its a R/S Pokemon