Raichu Tamer

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Crimson Spider
The longest pokemon is Wailord, being 40 ft. The heaviest is Groudon. Don't know exact weight because I don't have ruby.

Q. Which poke has the highest attack power?

[color=darkblue]Actually, Snorlax weighs 1,080 lbs. last time I checked. Since that question's already been answered by CS, try to answer the most recent question, that being which Pokémon has the strongest attack power. (As a side note, it is very rude to reply in all capitol letters. Try to remember that in the future. ^_~ )[/color]

brock beat him by using the water sprinklers on the top of the gym to soak brocks onix then pikachu used thunderbolt against onix

[color=indigo]Deleted your other two posts, which were right next to this one. If you want to add something, please just use the Edit button, as posting twice or more in a row is against the [url=http://www.theotaku.com/rules.shtml]rules[/url]. - Desbreko[/color]

Guest Tical
Brock sends out geodude. Ash uses Pideoto but its beaten. Ash beets Geo with Pika. Brock sends out Onix and constricts Pika. Pika sets off Sprinklers and Shocks Onx (seen it 112 zillion times
)

battle 1: At cearulean city gym.
Winner: No contest. Ash was probably going to win if team rocket didn't stop the match.

battle 2: Forgot where but it was a battle for togepi.
Winner: Misty

battle 3: I think its was before ash and co. headed back to Olivine City it was at the whirl islands I think. It was a water pokemon contest.
Winner: Misty.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GotenksSSJ343 [/i]
[B]battle 2: Forgot where but it was a battle for togepi.
Winner: Misty
[/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, in the battle for Togepi, Misty lost to Ash, but since Misty was the first person Togepi saw, it saw her as mother. That's the reason why it followed.

Also, Misty and Ash had a battle for Totodile. Ash won that one.