Pokemon Quiz

Raichu Tamer

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=darkblue]It's been so long since I've seen that ep since I missed it in the more recent showing...

I believe it was because Treecko was ugly/mean, and Mudkip had used it's Water Gun on her (though it was her fault). I'm not sure if I'm exactly correct, however...[/color]

Guest Crimson Spider
Welcom to OB, Wolf Prncss. But your replying to a dead question, even if it wasn't ever answered.

You see, the current standing question is: [b]Why didn't May want Treecko or Mudkip as her first Pokemon?[/b] By Nefertimon. The person who answers that question correctly gets to ask the next question. So since Lady K answered the question right, she asks the next question. And the person who answers that right asks the next question.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zanarkand Abes [/i]
[B]What the final evolution of the three starter Pokemon in the Ruby and Sapphire versions, and at what level do they evolve? [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]

Blaziken, evolves at Lv. 36

Swampert, evolves at Lv. 36

Sceptile, evolves at Lv. 36

Hm. Easy.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=darkblue]Ho-oh made an appearance in the very first episode, Moltres appeared at the start of the Indigo Plateau Conference, Articuno appeared in the Search for Articuno Mini-Arc (the last ep of the three-part series), Lugia appeared in the first episode of the Mysterious Pokémon Mini-Arc, Zapdos appeared in the Master Quest episode where there was a special jewel at the bottom of a lake that helped heal Electric Pokémon.

(If you wanted specific episode names and numbers, sorry but that's all I can do at the moment, lol. Just tell me, and I'll gladly step off the floor.)[/color]

OK I think a week would allow me the pleasur of starting another question.

Q In silver version, name all the rare pokemon only found in that version. Also name thier final four attack learned ie:

Ryhdon/Ryhorn Horn Drill, Drill Peck, Horn Attack, Earthquake.

Note: This is probably not right at all aside from the name.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
[color=blue][size=1]Oh, I know this one.

Answer to G/S/B's question: Adament, bashful, bold, brave, calm, careful, docile, gentle, hardy, hasty, impish, jolly, lax, lonely, mild, modest, naive, naughty, quiet, quirky, rash, relaxed, sassy, serious, and timid.

I believe I got it right. If I did, here's a new question.

Q: Name the eight legendary pokemon from the Ruby/Sapphire games AND their abilities.[/color][/size]

• 2 weeks later...
Regice/Regirock/Registeel: Clear Body ability

Groudon: Drought ability

Kyogre: Drizzle ability

Rayquaza: Air Lock ability

Latios/Latias: Levitate ability

Name the Team Rocket members who are seen exclusivly in one of the movies(hint: there are four).[center]

[color=indigo]- - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color]

[/center]I didn't think that one was too hard. I guess I was wrong. Here's the answer: Iron-Mask Marauder from pokemon Forever, Annie and Oakley from pokemon Heroes, and Domino aka the Black Tulip from Mewtwo's return.

I'll ask another question: What real-world location is the city of Altomare in Pokemon Heroes based on?

[color=indigo]Combined the double post. - Desbreko[/color]

EDIT: the answer is Venice.

Okay, I'll ask a really easy one this time: Who are Ash's traveling companions in the Pokemon Advanced season (Hint: there are 3)?

[color=darkblue]Brock, May and Max.

Here's another breeding question, since we haven't had one in a while.

What will be the resulting Pokémon and moveset?

Pikachu (female)
Thunderbolt
Light Screen
Headbutt
Charm

Cyndaquil (male)
Reversal
Flame Wheel
Fury Cutter
Sand-Attack[/color]