• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i]
[B]Q. What is tranataurs special move? [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Y'mean the [B]only[/B] special move Tyranitar can learn through leveling up?

'Bite,' then it eventually learns 'Crunch.'

EDIT: Okay, I guess this's my cue. o.O;

Q: Name the Elite Four's Pokemon teams, and the trainers' respective names.

EDIT: In Sapphire/Ruby Version. :whoops:[/COLOR][/SIZE]

• 2 weeks later...
[color=teal]The legendary birds, minus Ho-oh of course. The order they appear are as follows: Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno, and finally, Lugia.[/color]

[color=indigo]- - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color]

[color=teal]I assume I was right. I don't want to see Takuya just go, "New question". Alright.

What is the name of the pokemon that Sealeo evolves in to and what move does that pokemon learn at level 61?[/color]

[color=indigo]I merged your double post. In the future, please just use the Edit button in the lower, righthand corner of your posts if you want to add something, as double posting is against the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30059]rules[/url]. Thanks. - Desbreko[/color]

• 2 weeks later...
The three regi pokemone are: Regirock, Registeel, and Regice. One is found in an underwater cave, one is found in the desert cave, and the other is on an island near dewford. I don't remember the route names where they are, but you should get the idea.

Ok, what is Sephen's favorite pokemon and what are its three stages of evolution?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest nogard
About the baby pokemon question, you are not completely right. Wynaut evolves into Wobbuffet at level 15. So, how can you have a quiz if you yourself do not know the right answer. :devil:

• 8 months later...
[quote name='nogard']About the baby pokemon question, you are not completely right. Wynaut evolves into Wobbuffet at level 15. So, how can you have a quiz if you yourself do not know the right answer. :devil:[/quote]

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]Okay.. Um... If YOU'RE not going to answer.. o.O;

To answer your question Takuya, in Pokemon Colisseum you start out with Umbreon and Espeon.

Question: How many NEW pokemon appear in Ruby and Sapphire?

EDIT: Sorry if anyone's upset that I "revived" this old thing.. >.<[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=#4B0082]Well, I'm not upset, but I think it best if the quiz threads stayed dead. Like Shinmaru said when he closed the Zelda quiz, they don't exactly provide the sort of discussion we're looking for now. And particularly the Pokémon quiz here; I always had to delete tons of posts in it to keep the spam at a reasonable level, which I really don't want to have to deal with again.

Thread Closed[/color]