Raichu Tamer

Gaming
Pokemon Quiz

636 posts in this topic

[color=indigo]You buy one at the Celedon City Department Store. (And it's Ice Beam, by the way).

[b]Question:[/b] In Pokémon Yellow, where can you catch a Dragonair?[/color]

ehm... U cant buy one.
You must buy fresh water to get Ice beam, and for tri attack soda pop and rock slide limonade

:)

[color=indigo]Bleh, whatever. I just knew that you got it in the Department Store in Celedon City. :cross:[/color]

[color=indigo]Yes, you can catch a Dragonair by fishing in the Safari Zone. Funny how you catch them at level 15 (I think), when Dratini evolves at level 30, heh.[/color]

Hehe, yeah, that's a bit odd. Let see... a question... In POkemon Gold/Silver, what are the pictures in the 3 alph ruin puzzles?

Hmmm..... A really simple one :p
S/G/C: Where can you catch Lickitung?

Told ya it was easy :p

[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] You let a Tyrogue evolve when its attack and defense stats are exactly the same.

[b]Question:[/b] In Red and Blue, how many fire/flying type Pokémon are there, and which Pokémon are they?[/color]

Allrighty.. this is super simple cuase I can't think of a good one.. what does Pikachu in Yellow do the first time he sees Clefairy at the place where you getthe bike voucher?

[color=crimson]I know that Pikachu falls asleep when you talk to the Jigglypuff in the one Pokémon center...but...Clefairy...*racks brain to remember*

Um, doesn't Pikachu act like it's in love?[/color]

I was going to say the same thing!

How do you get a Dratini in Crystal? (list both ways)

[color=crimson]YAY! Ginny turn!

If you catch a wild Poliwhirl, what item will it already have (usually)?[/color]

Wouldn't it have that item that powers of water attacks? I forgot what the name was... Something like Mystery Water or something? It's been a while since I've played it... but you can get it in Cherrygove I think...

[color=indigo]I thought that they would sometimes be holding a King's Rock. Not sure, though.[/color]