OtakuBoards

**ticket**

Pepper

hm... i dunno if the anonymity of it all is "fun"..o_O

uh, right, if he wants to knw what others look like, and they're willing to let him know, then where's the problem?

and as he said, people dont take it seriously.

sorry if im a"rguing at you"lol. no hard feelings.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by genkai_yyh [/i]
[B]sorry if im "arguing at you"lol. no hard feelings. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]Nope. Actually, you are one of the first people who has posted saying I am wrong or that i have a " inflated arrogance bubble" that has not pissed me off in some way. I compliment you. :) [/b][/color]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]C'mon, you guys. Don't argue, and if you're gonna say something that's gonna start an argument, just please... shut up.. - -;;

[b]Age:[/b] 13
[b]Height:[/b] 5'5
[b]Eyes:[/b] depends on weather. Warm day, brown. Cold, almost black.
[b]Hair:[/b] Chestnut in sun... Dark brown otherwise
[b]Weight:[/b] If I told you, I'd have to kill you.. psst! it's 111 ^_-
[b]Occupation:[/b] Cookie theif
[b]Intrests:[/b] Cookies, Marshmellows, sleep, anime, writing, reading, browsing the internet. ^^
[b]Fav Anime:[/b] Cowboy Bebop/Fatal Fury[/color] [/size]

[color=green]Age: 13, but 14 soon.
Height: 5'3"
Eyes: green (sometimes they look hazel)
Hair: brown
Weight: 108
Intrests: role-playing, drawing, internet, percussion in the school band, fencing (w00t!), anime, ROLW, LOTR, Elves, and other midevil stuff. ^^
Fav Anime: Record of Lodoss War
Other: ...........
[/color]

[color=deeppink]Age: [b]18[/b]
Height: [b]5'7"[/b]
Eyes: [b]light brown[/b]
Hair: [b]reddish-brown[/b]
Weight: [b]128[/b]
Intrests: [b]photography, dance, Star Wars [nerd], running over the southern california freeway[101] drivers [damn them!] in my focus, hanging out with my boy Erik, and the newly discovered venice beach drum circle! :wigout: [/b]
Fav Anime: [b]cowboy bebop...since I'm not too into anime[/b]
Other: [b]my real name is Jenna, in case anyone was left wondering that ^_~[/b][/color]

Height: 6'2" or thereabouts
Eyes: Two :D
Hair: Light-ish Brown
Weight: Classified
Interests: Physics, Biochemistry and Worship Leading ;)
Fav Anime: The Guyver, Dominion Tank Police &
Other: I like to say 'Damn you Nut-Ball Man', and 'We have a saying in my country: Never walk your monkey on a cold summer's day.'

[b]Age: 16 (turned last month :p)
Height: 6'1"
Eyes: dark brown
Hair: pretty much black
Weight: About 132 pounds
Occupation: I go to school, trying to get a Saturday job, which is like trying to find a needle in a haystack in London.
Intrests: Games, training, paintballing, going out with friends etc.
Fav Anime: Dragonball Z, Gundam Wing, Ninja Scroll
Other: Um, my real name is Gerard...[/b]

[B]Age:[/b] 21
[B]Height:[/B] 6'4"
[b]Eyes:[/B] Brown
[B]Hair:[/b] Brown
[B]Weight:[/b] 235lbs
[B]Occupation:[/b] Currently, I am a student at the University of Rutgers and damned to the dungeon of a bakery. I wonder if otakuboards moderator counts too, lol.
[B]Interests:[/B] 1)Cats (2)Cats (3)See number one. (4)Gaming (5) Pugzelle (6)Writing the next great American Novel.
[B]Favorite Anime:[/B] DragonBall Z (unless Looney Toons counts as anime).
[B]Other:[/B] My real name is Charles and I'm one [I]bad[/I] mothatrucka.

[color=blue]Age: 16
Height: 5'10"
Eyes: Extremely Dark Brown
Hair: Dark Brown w/ natural red highlights
Weight: *mumbles*
Intrests: Drawing, reading, anime, computer repair.
Fav anime: Inuyasha, Oh My Goddess!, DBZ, DB, G Gundam, Hamtaro (note the avatar), and YYH.
Other: Uhh, I love fantasy novels, and my real name is Keisha, so you can call me that if you want. ^^[/color]

Height: 5'3"
Eyes: Brown turning green
Weight: 100
Intrests: Girls, School, Otaku, shopping, my hair, and anime
Fav Anime: DragonballZ,Cowboy Bebop, Yu Yu Hakasho, Meda bots, and my fave BEYBLADE!
Other: my name is Mark

Name: Ewan Denny (Ewan = Ewwwwww + An Also the same as Ewan Megrregor, Obi Wan from Star Wars:D)
Height:Hmm not sure, about 5"4
Eyes: Light Blue
Hair: Brown
Weight: Um, 70kg ... 10 Stone i dunno in Lbs
Intrests: Drawing, Anime, Surfing...the web, computing, comedy
Fav Anime: DB/Z/GT
Other: I'm from Scotland, UK...And no i dont wear a Kilt and eat haggis all the time, playing the bagpipes. Just clearing that up ;)

I can't believe I'm actually doing this o.O

[i][b]AGE:[/i][/b]14

[i][b]HEIGHT:[/i][/b]5'3 or 5'4....no laughing....

[i][b]EYES:[/b][/i]Icy Blue

[i][b]HAIR:[/b][/i] Dirty Blonde

[i][b]WEIGHT:[/b][/i] 135 (Yeah I know pudgy)

[i][b]OCCUPATION:[/b][/i] Pinball (AKA Freshman)

[i][b]INTERESTS:[/b][/i] Writing sports music and...uh computer...oh and anime..

[i][b]Fave Anime:[/i][/b] There are too many, I haven't seen an anime that I don't enjoy...

[i][b]OTHER:[/i][/b] Uhm I'm going to a Catholic school and keep getting detentions for asking "Why" in Theology. Uhm...I'm short blonde and physcotic. <---That sums up my life!

EDIT: [i][b]REAL NAME:[/b][/i] Bryan Arthor Kellogg....Don't you dare comment on my middle name...

[color=red] Ah, yes, real name. *smacks self repeatedly* that would be Mitchell Smith if you want the last name as well :nervous:

Oh, and Son Goten, understand that if you don't like a topic, you [i]don't[/i] have to reply. Usually if you're going to say something negative, don't say anything at all. Toodles. ;)[/color]

Since everyone put their names i'll put my first and middle....yes, i'm aware my names are horrid but theres very little in my certain state i can do >>;;...i already tried praising my moms cooking...i just got myself a second serving of peas.....
Mandy Catherine A.
I went to a Catholic school for 2 years, i almost died......but as they say, diffrent strokes for diffrent folks...

Guest Imsirion
what the heck......

Height:5 10
Eye color: brown or whatever
Hair color: looks black but in natural light, you see its dark brown with some red, its natural o.O
Weight:2oo some, really dont know
intrests: anime/manga,videogames,the great Tolkien's novels,fireworks and such.
fave anime: cant really choose because I like most of what I see, but ols is one of my faves.
other: likes to be alone.... and uh, I love animals ^^ and going to church. My name is Dustin.:)

Name: Wouldn't you like to know.

Height: Wouldn't you like to know.

Eyes: Yep, got some of those.

Hair: That too!

Weght: Well it's between the weight of a mouse and an elaphant.

Occupation: What's that, I'm too lazy to look it up in the dictionary.

Intrests: Little boys, Zao, Your Mom, Zao, Stuff, Zao, Music, Zao, Video Games, Zao.

Favorite Anime: Well, I once saw an episode of Cowboy Bepop...

Others: The band Zao, Norma Jean and Project 86

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Hmm not only am I feeling really old but also really small :rolleyes:

Name: Kevin Perez.

Weight: 120 lbs

Height: 5,1 if anyone makes a joke about this I'll bite your knee caps off.

Eyes: Greyish blue

Hair: Brown

Occupation: Work at a public access station doing various task. Also I work as a web page designer, and thanks to my job I am able to travel now.

Interest: Anime, Video Games, scifi, basically I'm your all around nerd in disguiese. I also like hanging out and dating -_- please no jokes about that now.

Favorite Anime: Super Dimensional Fortress Macross/Robotech

Other: Finally I'm moving the hell out of New York and to California, thats all I feel like sharing in this spot. So IM me if you want to know more.

As I said before not only am I feeling old but small now.

:blush: :blush: :blush:

[color=indigo]Don't feel too bad, I'm only 5'4" with my boots on... Of course, I may yet grow taller, but probably not too much.

Name: Jonathon

Weight: 110 lb

Height: 5'4"

Eyes: greenish brown

Occupation: I don't have a real job yet, but I am working on ShineGet.com, and that's the closest thing I'd had to a job so far...

Interests: The Legend of Zelda game series, video games, reading, graphic design, web design, bit of anime

Favorite Anime: Um...I really haven't seen enough to have a favorite.

Other: Well, um, first off, I really don't have much of a life, lol. I spend a lot of my free time playing video games, on here, or writing for ShineGet.com, making the occasional banner/avatar and stuff like that, and even more rarely, working on my Zelda website. (Most of the time that I'd be working on it, I'm currently using to write for ShineGet.com). I have an odd sense of humor and I'm not very social (though I do have a small group of friends), though if I find myself in a crowd it's not like I'm shy or anything, I just don't like to be around a lot of people a lot. And, um, I can't think of anything else to say, so I guess that's it...[/color]

[b]Age:[/b] 15
[b]Height:[/b] 5'9", or thereabouts
[b]Eyes:[/b] Greenish Greyish Hazelish.
[b]Hair:[/b] Dark brown
[b]Weight:[/b] 80kg
[b]Occupation:[/b] Second year High School Student. Trying to get a job at a local Video game store.
[b]Interests:[/b] Drawing, Listening to Music, Video Games.
[b]Fav Anime:[/b] Neon Genesis Evangelion, Bubblegum Crisis.
[b]Other:[/b] Real name's Connor, live in Christchurch, New Zealand. I know NeoCactuar from the boards IRL, we're good friends.

[COLOR=deeppink][SIZE=1][B]Name:[/B] Rebecca Uppal
[B]Age:[/B] 14
[B]Weight:[/B] 75 lbs (hee hee I'm light!)
[B]Height:[/B] 5'2"
[B]Eyes:[/B] brown
[B]Hair:[/B] brown
[B]Occupation:[/B] Anime girl, singer, and bunny! lol
[B]Interests:[/B] Anime, drawing, singing, dancing, video games, internet, I like to read when I have time to :babble:
[B]Favorite Anime:[/B] Pokemon, Digimon, Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Cardcaptors
[B]Other:[/B]Geez... there's a lot of things I can say. Forgive me if this is long... I loooove anime. My favorite Pokemon is Alakazam. I also created about 150 Pokemon. Some of them are Gentu, Dreemist, and Myodra. My favorite Digimon is Kazemon. I also created over 100 Digimon. Some of them are Clowmon, Sailormon, and Kinesismon. I also created my own anime series, which is La-La Land! I haven't made up the storyline yet; I have been basically working on the characters. There are 24 La-La Critters, 7 La-La Fairies, 7 La-La Bosses, and over 20 La-La Pets. Some of the Critters are Kira, Nirva, Myrna, Mnemeth, Fila, Woogle, Fatta, Neirda, Vader, Lolli, Shugon, Chika, and Try. The Fairies are Masuket, Ferati, Sakura, Chicadi, Rosetta, Eurobatt, and Crestina. The La-La Bosses are Mr. Puffy, Mr. Moley, Mr. Nova, Mr. Tane, Mr. Phoenix, Mr. Crabby, and Mr. Proton. Some of the Pets are Pekitty, Kamina, Pachibi, Deebie, Peneko, Shufly, Jujubee, Keniki, Flutterbee, Nemia, Candywa, Fylbio, and Sukablu. Also, everybody at school (well, almost!) thinks I'm a :freak:. Maybe that's because I have a big nose. I basically look sort of like a Hypno but more like an actual girl! (Hee hee... If I were a Hypno... Hehehehe... I call myself Hypnotica sometimes!) I also wear glasses, and because of that, I basically think I look like either a nerd or a wizard. And they think I'm a bunny, and so do I! I also wrote 48 songs. Some of them are "Space Aliens", "Dream", "Hypnotica", (hee hee that's me!) "Dragonfly", "Japanese Bunny", (hee hee that's also me!) and "The Aqua Dragon". I loove dragons, penguins, bunnies, cats, dragonflies, butterflies, and :eek:SPIDERS!!!:eek: Hee hee hee... most girls hate spiders! (Maybe that's why Arukenimon is my third favorite Digimon!) But I think they're cool! It's suicide to kill any of my favorite animals!!! Anyway, I am a freak and I know it. I haven't scanned in a picture of me yet, but I will soon! Mwahahaha. :D:D:D Whew... I sure created a lot of things... :bluesweat: Oh my god. Others may think I'm a :genius:. A genius? Ha! I got A's in all my classes except Science! My science teacher makes me feel dumb inside!!! I must have a D or something in his class! He doesn't know how to be a teacher! But I am totally impressed with myself... I mean, me being smart and pretty funny... my dad says I have a good sense of humor. :laugh: My paents are divorced, and I think I'm more like my dad than my mom. We are good at almost the same things!!! For example, playing card games. Heh, the two of us like to cream my stepmom at games like Rummy and Poker!!! Hee hee hee... :genius: When my dad taught me how to play Bridge, he said as we were playing that I once made a really smart move by leading a tump on this certain trick... Heh. Anyway... (looks at the thing she just wrote) :wow::eek: Well, I might have accidentally written a whole essay about myself!!! :bluesweat: I should have posted this in the Live Journals/BLogs thread!!! Well, gotta go!!! See ya!!! (notices everyone staring at her as if she were a freak) Ehheheh... *sweatdrop*[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rick Hunter [/i]
[B]Hmm not only am I feeling really old but also really small :rolleyes:
As I said before not only am I feeling old but small now.
[/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Well, I don't know how I forgot, but I edited my post with my age (and last name, if anyone cares to try to pronounce it - only real reason I put it in there at all). But going back to my age (21) - I knew I was one of the older posters, but I didn't think I was older then half the people I have seen post. *sigh* That just makes me think feel even more ignorant, lol

Oh well. . not like anyone really worries about my age when I post anyways ^_^ Everyone probably thought I was like 10 anyways :D [/SIZE][/COLOR]