OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother II

Flash

*wakes with a jolt*
Foredaddy: AAA! FOOTBALL PRACTICE!! huh?... man my head. It feels like Ive been drinking a giant bowl of torine or something. *ZAAAAP* *THUD!*
AND WHATS WITH THE THUDDING!!! Cant a man just get rid of this pillow induced concusion in peace? Man I still gotta pee.

*gets up and heads for the head*......:devil:

Foredaddy: ooooooooh yeah! thats better *10 minutes later* oooooooh yeah thats the stuff *20 minutes later* Almost done......almost and thats about.....*5 minutes later* IT! Woooo! man I had to pee. Now I smell Red Bull, strippers, and marshmellows. where they at? :mrt:

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=crimson]On a cliff far away, the clouds roll over at an unheard of rate, Ken looks around himself and sees a Goddess smiling down at him.

Ken: Is this.. Heaven?

Goddess: No. BB Just knocked you out for being a jack*ss.

Ken: Oh. So this is Hell.

Goddess: No..

Ken: My God. I've been reincarnated.

Goddess: YOU ARENT DEAD YOU NINNY!

Ken: o_o;; Ninny?

Goddess: *slaps forehead* Shut up. I have brought you hear for you to do my bidding, and.... [i]destroy the house[/i]..

Ken: I already tryed. o_o

Goddess: You must use this weapon. This weapon was forged from the bowls of Hell... it is cursed with an unknown power... it is...

[b]THE GOLDEN CHAINSAW OF DAMNATION[/b]

Ken: The what?

Ken: *sticks finger in ear and wiggles it a bit* Pardon?

[b]The Golden Chainsaw of Damnation.[/b]

Ken: I'm sorry.. you'll have to speak louder. *stretches*

[b]The Golden Chainsaw of Damnation........[/b]

Ken: Eh?

[b]Shut up.[/b]

Goddess: Yes. This weapon is now yours. It will be in your suitcase in the bedroom, when you awake.

Ken: You know, I can see up your skirt from this angle.

*[b]SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP[/b]*

Falling over into the soil, Ken passes out in his dream...

... And awakes with a start at the house.[/color]

[COLOR=orange]DM: I have a question uh... house dudie voice thing
[i]And that is?[/i]
DM: Will you sing "five little ducks"?
[i]NO![/i]
DM: I'll give you a snack...
[i]I'm a house.. I don't eat[/i]
DM: I'll give you a smacko
[i]Five little ducks went out one day, over the hill and far away... mother duck said QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK, but only four little ducks came back...[/i]
LK: [i]cringes[/i] I don't like your singing voice...
DM: me nither
[i]what was that?[/i]
LK: uhh... nothing
[i]Where's my smacko?![/i]
DM: your a house you don't eat remember?
[i]grumbles[/i]

Duo goes to the blue room and goes through her bag looks for her Yuna costume after finding it she goes back to LK

DM: Hey LK you wanna wear this? I have others too... HEY Ginny wanna dress up like Auron?!![/COLOR]

[color=crimson]Ginny sticks her head out from the entertainment room. "You betcha!"
"Ginny, hurry up and come back!" Liamc2 yelps.
"Why, what's wrong?" Ginny jogs back, now dressed as the Crimson Warrior, with water sloshing in the jug.
"Mr. Game and Watch, he's--he's..."
Mr. Game and Watch does his cheer, holding up a sign that says, "Big Brother 0VV/Vs j00." The 2D character snickers evilly and whacks Ginny's Falco off the Zelda Temple's bottom cliff.
Ginny shoves her shaded glasses up to make sure she saw that right. "HEY!"
He then chases after Liamc2's chara, grabbing the poor creature and flinging it over his head, cheering as the chara flys into the tv screen, then crumbles to the bottom of the arena.
Liamc2's jaw drops in disbelief. "HEY!"
[i]I could get to like this game.[/i][/color]

[color=blue]LK: Uhh, that's okay. Where's Ken?

Ken: *comes around the corner* Where's that chainsaw?

LK: What chainsaw?

Intercom: Yeah. What chainsaw?

LK: Stop mimicking me.

Intercom: I'll do as I please. See? *starts humming*

*ZAP, thud*

LK: x_x

Ken: Hey. That's my bit.[/color]

[color=crimson]After getting creamed by Big Brother in the Smash game (rigged, I swear it was!), Ginny wanders back to her room and flops on her bed, stowing the Auron costume under her bed for now.
"Are we there yet?"
[i]What?[/i]
"Are we there yet?"
[i]What are you talking about?![/i]
"The other players--I want to start!"
The intercom grumbles. [i]Ungrateful little--[/i]
*ZAP, thud thud*
[i]There, wherever they are, they just got zapped.[/i]
"Thankies, Rosey."
[i]Watch it--you're next.[/i]
Ginny quickly turns her attention to making a mouse plushie for Lady K, trying to look as innocent and non-zappable as possible.[/color]

[color=crimson]Ken silently searches for the Golden Chainsaw of Damnation in his bags, while wondering what a gold chainsaw can do to help destroy the demonized house.

[i]*in Hal 3000 voice* What are you doing Ken?[/i]

Ken: *continues on silently*

[i]No Ken. Dont do it. You wouldnt.[/i]

Lifting up a finely crafted Chainsaw made of pure gold, Ken looks at the intercom with a devilish grin and starts it up. As the Chainsaw comes the life, a lightning bolt flashes outside.

Ken: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHA HA HA HA HA

Neil: Shut the f*ck up. I'm listening to music here.

Ken: Oh. Er. *quietly* [size=1]ahahaha. HAHAHAHA. HA HA HA HA[/size]

[i]How is a gold chainsaw going to help you?[/i]

Ken: This is no ordinary chainsaw. This is...

[i]Lame title.[/i]

[b]Quiet damn it. >_< I like my title.[/b]

Ken: The chainsaw and the intercom are argueing o_O;

Auron Plushie: Weird, huh? *goes back to being lifeless*

Ken: ... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *drops the chainsaw and it continues to argue with Rose Red...*[/color]

[color=blue]LK: *wakes up from being knocked out and looks as Ken runs past screaming* o_O;; Okay......

Neil: *pokes his head out of the Blue Room* I said I'm listening to music!

Ken: Oh that's right. *runs around screaming softly*

Neil: That's a little better.

LK: :nope: We need to all sit down together and get things straight. This is starting to be ridiculous with the possessed plushies and Golden Chainsaws of Damnation and such.....*wanders off to round everyone up*[/color]

[color=crimson]No. Lol. It's Hal last I checked.
---

Ken: [size=1]Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!![/size] *runs around softly screaming*

[i]I have a nice title. You're title sucks.[/i]

[b]No. >_< Shut uppppp[/b]

Neil: I SAID I WAS LISTENING TO MUSIC

The intercom and Golden Chainsaw of Damnation start to argue in a quiet whisper, as Neil smiles to himself, and leans back comfortably.

In Ken's bag, a soft rustle is heard followed by the familiar unzipping sound of baggage. Out of his bag comes his plushie of Aeris. The plushie dusts herself off, and places a hand on her chest looking around in amazement.

Aeris Plushie: Oh my. o_o Where am I?

Ken: *runs in and sees his plushie standing up and staring at him*

Aeris P: Hello *waves to Ken*

Ken: *points to plushie and opens his mouth, but nothing comes out*

Liam: o_O... This is getting too strange.[/color]

[color=crimson]That's when Ginny's Shaun plushie stumbles into view and spots the Aeris plushie.
"WHOO BABY!!!"
"Shaun plushie, come back here!"
"Ah, frok it."
Ginny grabs the Shaun plushie and takes him back to her room, while finishing the mouse plushie for Lady K.
[i]Ah man, why didn't you let the plushies play together?[/i]
"The last thing we need is to babysit little plushies. And why the heck do you want that to happen, anyway?"
[i]Because waiting for the others is boring.[/i]
"No kidding--but leave my Shaun plushie alone!!!"
"Whooo BABY!" something squeaks from the bean bag chair.
Ginny glares at the intercom. "That goes DOUBLE for my Auron plushie, dang it!"
The intercom scoffs and the plushies are lifeless once more. Ginny puts her two plushies back in their places on her blue double bed, and, smiling, hands Lady K the finished mouse plushie. "Happy Unbirthday."
She then gets to work on a Onion Child plushie for Duo/Lulu.[/color]

[color=blue]LK: *walks into the Blue Room and grabs Neil by the arm* Come on.

Neil: What the hell...? What do you think you're doing exactly?

LK: Dragging you to the living room. What's it look like? And if you have any smart remarks, I suggest you stow it.

Neil: Uh-- :grumble:

LK: Hey, Ken! You can stop staring at the Aeris plushie now. The plushies won't hurt you.

Ken: They won't? But they tried to slit Neil's throat.

LK: He's different. Come on, we're having a house meeting.

Ken: Oh. Okay. *follows LK*[/color]

*mouth stuffed full of marshmellows and sitting on the floor next to a 12 pack of red bull*
Foredaddy: MHAT? MEEFING? moh man.

Gets up with a stumble.

"I should introduce myself to somebody or something"

He sees two people walk out of the room in from of him.....

"I better follow them." hits one side of the doorway and bounces to the other side and falls to the floor just out into the living room. The two people look at him and laugh and point.:devil:

LK: What a loser.:laugh:

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Juu walks out of the bathroom in a pink bathrobe, drying her hair. She looks up and sees foredaddy eating something... something... white!!?!?!?

"NOOO!!!"

Juu runs up to him, and snatches the bag out of his hands, and points to the side of the bag.

"See this? 'Juu's bag'!!! not yours!!" She exclaimed, sticking her tounge out at foredaddy.

"Aight then..." He replies simply. "then the bag's yours, I'll keep the marshmellows ^_-" He adds, popping a marshmellow in his mouth.

"NO! Get your own marshmellows!!!!" She exclaims, holding the bag away.

She walks off holding her bag, and sits on a couch, and looks around for an outlet...[/color] [/size]

[COLOR=orange]Duo sits herself gracefully well as gracefully she could in Lu's dress that was possible, on the beanbag listening in to the meeting ignoring the stares she got from some of them for her choice of attire.

LK: Okay, I called you guy's and girls here cause the whole hose is a shambles... I mean trying to destroy the house getting zapped.. and we need to get organised.
Duo: Yeah, who can cook?
Liam: I can cook alright...
DM: GOOD! I can't, the only thing I can do is wash the dishes.
Ginny: And what else are we here for?
LK: Well we have to get our beds sorted, all of us can't sleep in the Blue room.
Neil: Alright, so whose in what room?
DM: How many of us are here?
Ginny: Eleven
Ken: I call blue!
Ginny: Well I was first IN so I'm keeping my double bed [/COLOR]

Liam snatches a handful of dry noodles out of the bag in his lap, munching ferociously. He continues to do so while letting the others bicker about what rooms they want.

Liam: Yummy yummy yummy I've got noodles in my tummy...*continues humming while finishing the last of the noodles*

All: ....o.o;

Liam: ... *stops* ...^^;

Ginny: As I was saying the double bed is mine...*glares round*

Liam: who says it's [i]your[/i] double bed? :shifty:

Ginny: *holds up plushy* My possessed plushie right here

Liam: ... o...k...*wanders off into the kitchen*

LK: what in the world?

Liam: *comes back carrying a pineapple with glowing red evil eyes* MUHA! well mr p right here says otherwise...

DM: oh my god...they're fighting with dolls...o_O;

Liam: hey..Mr P isn't a doll...he's edible..*tries to take a bite of Mr P, Mr P pokes him in the eye* ow...

*Liam runs around the room with a man eating pineapple clawing his face*

All: ....

Ginny: right..any other objections?

Duo: *grabs a Mog plushie and throws it at the pineaple sadly the Mog only bounces off it* Damnit! It worked yesterday when the pride of dancing butchers were attacking a herd of Hara Krushna's! (sp?)
Liam: MAHII!!!! *starts hitting the pineapple against the wall*

they all burst out laughing seeing as it looks like he's smashing his head into the wall. Ginny runs into the blue room and sets up a fort around her bed.

Ginny: *holding a spatula* If anyone tries to steal my bed they have to answer to my magic spatula!

meanwhile Liam had passed out from lack of air and Neo managed to pry the pineapple off his face, now Neil and Ken were disecting the fruit enjoying its sweet flavour.

LK: Boy, he's sure pale
DM: He did pass out cause he couldn't breathe
LK: Do you think someone should give him mouth to mouth
Juu: He didn't drown, why don't we just leave him here?
DM: Well, we would but that giant bull ant seems to be gnawing on his leg...
LK: *grabs some fly spray and kills it* there we go... he's still passed out though
DM: Well who's gonna give him mouth to mouth?

[color=crimson]"Eh, why does he need mouth to mouth? Let's just give him a good whack with my MAGIC SPATULA!"
Ginny procceeds to do so, then pauses while Liam coughs back to life. She peers at the spatula, wondering [i]why[/i] the heck she has a magic spatula.
"OK, for the LAST time," she growls, "the double blue bed is MINE--or at least until the first voting off period. I say the blue room should be for the girls, and the green for the boys."
[i]Well, I don't care what you say, I can go anywhere I want![/i]
This prompts a shriek from Juuthena, who wraps her robe around her tighter. [/color]

[color=blue]LK: That's a worry....

DM: Yeah, really.

LK: So, since the rooms have been decided, we need to start handing out chores.

Ken: *with a mouthful of Mr. P* Wha?

Neil: *also with a mouthful of Mr. P* Chores? I don't do chores.

LK: Well, unless you want to be locked in a closet with Kittsy, you'd better. Both Liam and I can cook, so we can switch between that. Ginny, you and DM can vaccuum, right?

DM: Yeah, I can do that.

Ginny: Yes. As long as nobody tries to take my bed.

LK: No one will try to take the bed.

Ginny: Darn straight.

LK: Neil and Ken, since you're in the kitchen, you can do the dishes today, and everyone can switch with that everyday.

Ken: Okay.

Neil: :grumble:

LK: Juu, you can make sure that all the bedrooms don't look like tornadoes ran through them.

Juu: 'Kay.

LK: And that just leaves the bathroom......Foredaddy?

Foredaddy: Right. Stick me with all the really dirty work.

LK: It's because I like you so much. Okay, then. That's settled. ^^ *looks around at the mess they've made* Maybe....we'd better get started....

All: *looks around* Yeah.....[/color]

*CHEERS* YAY WE GET THE BLUE ROOM!
[i]What are you so happy about?[/i]
Eh?
[i]No matter what room you sleep in, I, Rosey, will see to it that you are doomed.[/i]
Ginny....
[color=orange]Ginny: What? [/color]
[color=deeppink]Faris: Can your spatula kill nasty evil house intercoms?[/color]
[color=orange]Ginny: No.[/color]
[i]can't you see that you are eternally property of the house? No means of escape...[/i]
[color=deeppink]Faris: *Blocks the speaker with a pillow*[/color]
[i]I don't know what you're trying to...mf murph mffin fnf....[/i]
[color=blue]LK: So, when are we going to do anything interesting?[/color]
[color=red]Foredaddy: Whenever the house dies.[/color]
[color=deeppink]Faris: Well that had better be soon...I need to mingle and the house isn't helping?[/color]
[color=orange]Ginny: So why did you enter?[/color]
[color=deeppink]Faris: The free food...want a polo?[/color]
[color=orange]Ginny: :therock: [/color]

[I]I will devore your souls.....[/I]
Foredaddy: Dont eat mine! My soul is a bit gamey and does not sit well in the stomach.*whispers to faris* [SIZE=1]we'll kill it in it's sleep[/SIZE]

[I]You know I can still hear you.....and I dont sleep mortal....[/I]

Foredaddy: ****!

Faris: I guess we'll have to communicate using gummy bears and pig latin phrases.

Foredaddy: uckfay isthay usehoay!:devil: