OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother II

Flash

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=dark red][size=1]Asuka tackle-hugs Ken as Flash announces he's the winner.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Ha! I told you now HAND OVER THE MONEY!

[b]Ken:[/b] What money?

[b]Asuka:[/b] Er...hey what's that over there!

Asuka points excitedly at the sky. Ken raises a brow and looks at her like she's stupid.

[b]Ken:[/b] Tori, I'm not falling for that stupid...

Just then, Santa's sleigh came falling down hard, crushing Ken flat underneath it.

[b]Asuka:[/b] I tried to tell you....

She heads back towards to house to begin to pack her things.

[b]Asuka:[/b] While I'm still stuck in here, I might as well keep on posting until it's over...

She hangs a sign over the door of the house that says "THIS PROPERTY IS CONDEMNED".[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: This is... no fair... I've won... and i'm still getting beat up...

He slowly crawled out from underneath the heavy sleigh, several of his scabs bursting open, blood pouring out of them as soon as it did. Standing upright, he dusted his charred self off, before glancing at Flash and nodding.

[b]Ken[/b]: I'm going to go pack.

[b]Flash[/b]: Help >_>

[b]Keisha[/b]: DONT YOU DARE MAKE EXCUSES! LET US OUT OF HERE! ARGH!

Ken jogged into the demolished house, going into the oddly untouched Men's bedroom, all his stuff flying into a single magical suitcase. Sweatdropping silently at how magic sometimes ruins usually fun things, Ken jogged back outside and sat down, closeing his eyes to wait intill the gates opened.[/color]

[color=dark red][size=1]Asuka slowly walked to the girls room and began to pack her things. She didn't really have much, but what she did have was soon packed. She stood there, wearing her [b]Ruffly Dress[/b], her tiara, and was holding her plushie wand in one arm and her suitcase in the other. Mini-Ken was asleep atop her head curled up inside her crown and Mini-Shy and Mini-James were sitting atop her shoulder. She sighed a bit.

[b]Asuka:[/b] So it's finally over...after all of that...

She laughs to herself and makes her way out the front door as part of the second story crumbles to the first. She looks back a little frightened. She sits beside Ken at the gates. She smiles. He looks over at her and sees about a thousand plushies sitting around her. Mini-Ken 2 came bounding up and landed on Ken's head.

[b]Asuka:[/b] I told you I couldn't just leave them...[/color][/size]

Duo looks around at the burnt and charred house.

Duo: I wonder if they were gonna auction anything from the house off... wait did you say something about fat lady?
Ken: Yup; It ain't over till the fat lady sings
Duo: There's a fat lady?

Just then a fat lady rose out of the debris and started singing Bohemian Rhaspody

All: o__O

[color=royalblue][i]After she had whacked Flash in the head umpteen times and had left him in a dazed and lumpy pile in the BB yard, Keisha decided she'd best go start packing. She walked to the Girl's Bedroom, which apparently had survived Ken's explosive celebration, and began packing her things. Mini-Keisha came out from under the bed and helped.[/i]

Keisha: So that's where you've been.

Mini-Keisha: Yeah....the Gworp needed a friend....

Keisha: You were talking....to the Gworp......

Mini-Keisha: Yeah. He's a pretty nice monster, actually. Makes a mean quiche.

Keisha: o_O Right....

Mini-Keisha: Oh, yeah. Guess who I found.

Keisha: Who? Mini-Ginny?

Mini-Keisha: ... No... Ryou.

Keisha: The cat plushie? Where?

Mini-Keisha: He's under the bed.

[i]Just then, Ryou pooped his head out from under the bed and looked up at Keisha.[/i]

Ryou: Mrow.

Keisha: I've been looking for you everywhere. Have you been there the whole time?

Ryou: *nods*

Keisha: Bad kitty plushie.

Ryou: *pulls out his little Axe of Eternal Damnation*

Keisha: o_O I take it back...[/color]

[color=orangered][size=1][b]Asuka:[/b] Hmmm...I just had a thought...

The others look at her. All plushie eyes turn to her. She smiles nervously.

[b]Asuka:[/b] Let's play some sort of GAME while we're out here!

[b]Duo:[/b] What kind of game?

[b]Asuka:[/b] I don't know, but I'm sure we can think of something. Maybe I-Spy?[/color][/size]

[color=royalblue][i]Just then, Keisha came back outside carrying her Ryou plushie and Mini-Keisha laying on her head sleeping.[/i]

Keisha: Did I hear someone say "game"?

Asuka: Yeah, I did. *looks at Mini-Keisha* She's acting just like Mini-Ken.

Keisha: I know.... I'm starting to get worried....

Mini-Ken1: What's that supposed to mean?

Keisha: ... Uh....Nothing?

Mini-Ken: Right....

Keisha: *laughs nervously* What about that game, Asuka?

Asuka: I was thinking about I Spy.

Keisha: That game is evil. How's about Charades?

Asuka: ... Don't you think that'd be kinda hard given the situation?

Keisha: Yeah....How's about Sorry! then?

Asuka: Maybe...[/color]

[color=orangered][size=1][b]Asuka:[/b] Now that I think about it, would charades be that bad? There are four of us humans...well if you could consider us that....

She looks over at Ken and laughs.

[b]Ken:[/b] Hey! What's that supposed to mean?!

[b]Asuka:[/b] ....and we have like a million plushies here and my plushies are FAR from stupid. They happen to be very intelligent.

Everyone's eyes turn to Mini-Ken.

[b]Mini-Ken:[/b] HEY![/color][/size]

[color=crimson][b]Ken[/b]: We're so under apprciated.

[b]Mini-Ken[/b]: BWEE --;

[b]Ken[/b]: For that, the next time you're stuck in the Medevil times, i'm not coming to save you. Nyeh.

Ken stuck out his tongue, and immediately winced as his tongue touched his charred lips. Sighing silently, he tossed another rock at Asuka, hitting her in the forehead. The sound of a million angry plushie heads turning your direction unnervingly reverberated through the area, as Ken silently glanced down at the huge mob of plushies.

[b]Plushie[/b]: He just hurt our queen..!!

[b]Mini-Kens[/b]: You should know better than to do that when the mob is around o_o;;.

[b]Ken[/b]: .....

[b]Plushie Mob[/b]: THROW ROCKS AT KEN!

Hundreds of pebbles flew through the air suddenly, as Ken's eyes slowly shut as he murmered a low prayer..[/color]