OtakuBoards

Role Models of Otaku Boards

Zidargh

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i]
[B]Yeah, like James wouldn't allow a topic where he gets praise.

Nobody here is a "role model", but there are a very select few people here I have respect for. Yes Transtic, you are one of them heh. BUT keep in mind I also respect Teru... :P [/B][/QUOTE]

LIES!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

ACHEW! sorry, I actually sneezed right there...

ANyway... what was I saying... Cera, yes you don't see me around that much :( don't have alot of time anymore ::cries:: and when I do, I rarely post, just read alot.

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Hmm, well lets see I don't really have a role model though there are people I respect mutually on this board.

Crazy White Boy
Ginny
Roxie
Death Knight
BabyGirl
Anime Lover
Thats about it I think...hmm ^_^

[b]Edit:[/b] How rude of me, I left out two other very important people. The first would be Seph, sigh he was probably the only person on this board, that I could hold interesting anime conversations about shows that you guys would never hear about. *Sniffles* I miss Seph.

The second person that I left out and I feel really really bad about this one is Adam. Without the oppertunities that he has given me and still is giving me I am truely indebted to him.

*Notices a couple of list I didn't make* :bawl: Hmm surpised I didn't make it on a couple more list. :bawl: :( :bawl:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Wing Gundam [/i]
[B][COLOR=blue]Damn you guys, I always thought you guys me loved but I guess it shows how much I'm unwanted on these boards.

*Sits in a corner and cries*

Im ok......[/COLOR]

:evil3: [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey Wing Gundam, I'll respect you when pigs fly! Get it? Pigs fly? Your avatar?

No?

:walks away with head bowed in shame:

Lets see, all the people who helped me with my spriting

Final Flash, Warlock, DBZman, and Alexander

But who did Alexander not help? He made the spriting tutorials for crying out loud!
And of course, all the moderators and James and Justin :D

[FONT=arial]here are some people who stand out in my mind, and the main things that make them stand out to me. no one bite my head off if I forget anybody or say something weird :bash:.

[b]Sephiroth:[/b] one of the first people I talked to on the boards way back when, though I'm not sure if he would remember or not, lol.

[b]Semjaza Azazel:[/b] knows a lot about music, seems like a real nice guy, from looking at some posts he's made during some rather heated arguments in the music/tv forum

[b]Wrist Cutter:[/b] doesn't try to go with the crowd, but doesn't try to go against it either. isn't afraid to voice when someone's being stupid (as in when somebody's bashing something/someone just to be cute/get attention or whatever), even if it might not be the most popular thing on here.

[b]Anna:[/b] eh, she can be smart when she tries hard enough *dodges dagger* :p gotta love my stoopid seester!

[b]Amiboshi:[/b] gaw, she's helped me out with quite a bit of computer stuff lately. plus she's really great to talk to about anime.

[b]Transtic Nerve:[/b] also one of the first people I ever talked to on here. can be pretty crazy as well :whoops:

[b]Crazy White Boy:[/b] really smart guy, and I love his avatars :D

[/FONT]

Crazy White Boy, of course I'm not much of an active person on the boards. So he's the only one I can say, too bad George Carlin doesn't post here or he'd be mentioned too.

CWB of course always has funny, or witty things to say. Gotta' love that quality. I remember the 'Mutant Ear Raping Space Monkeys' post from the 'old' days. That was some funny stuff.

No one said me thank Shinigami!:D I'm not all too suprized, I've been busy and I've had no time!

Ken:*snorts* Yeah right, you've been looking at 1x2x1 doujinshi.

Daisuke: Mmmmm 1x2x1...

Okay that does it you two. Go. Now. Silly muses. Anywho back on topic.

[list]
[*]Transtic Nerve- He's one of the coolest guys I don't know.:)
[*]Willx2 (or was it Will2x? I don't know)-He was Will. You hafta respect that.
[*]Adam- He's a God. 'Nuff said.
[*]Ginny- is the coolest! So nice...
[*]Cera- She's such an awesome person! Just fun to talk to kinda person. Thank ya knidly!;)
[*]Iggy- I've know you sence we were newbies!
[*]thimoc- He was a pretty... interesting guy, I'll give him that. He gave the boards and odd kind of charactor. I don't think I could ever really hate him.
[*]James- Are you kidding me! He runs this place! He should get a cookie or something...
[/list]

*sippp* I need more tea. Later!

I wouldve put Break down but I've known him all my life so its kind of obvious. Hmm I'd also say Sephiroth, Heh always helped me with my importing situation and he's a great guy. Would LM be away seing as she's gotten married though? Hmm, well done you people who have ben listed.

[color=darkgreen][font=gothic]Ahhh, yes...

LiamC2 - introduced me to the boards and dragged me out of the dark ages. A beautiful person all round, as well. Freakishly beautiful.

Rico&Raiha - my first RPG was lifted off the ground by these two guys - that was at the beginning of the year and it's still going today! Twentieth page anniversary, thanks guys.

The Harlequin - I love you so much that I couldn't bear not putting you in. You make these boards nirvana for me, so thank you. Alarming post rate, as well...

Cloricus - for the good effort with spelling, grammar and annoyingness. Keep up the good work.

DBZChikaghan - for the wonderful thanks you gave me for my work.

PiroMunkie - for being an interesting, sexy, talented guy. I mean the sexy part, too. There should be more people like you, Piro...

James - for keeping cloricus in line, and even harlequin at times...

And finally...

Marbar - for his posting average of 0.09. And all those golden cookies. [/font][/color]

Guest cloricus
Hmm, First I would have to say Liam, he made me have fate in forums again... That was ages ago... I might even find my first account. (Haven't bothered finding it because I forgot the pw I think that was back in ot v3 or 4.)
Then I would have to say James, what can I say; he's James...
Raven is another.
And last of all the boards it's self, I had been stuck in chats for to long before I started to go to forums again. My spelling and grammar had gone out the window.. eg "y est me speling to bad" (<-- Stay away from evil chat rooms!) But thanks to every one else typing and spelling properly it forced me to do the same. :D

-Lord Epssy

Um...I'm REALY suprised, but am i the only one that is gonna mention SHIFT? Him, James and Adam have all worked there asses off! I respect you all.

* Dragon Warrior - One damn funny guy, aint seen him around lately :(
* Kevin - Anime, and smart guy...enough said.
* CWB - One of the best organised guys i know, and funny also
* Physkotic - One of my good friends. Good at graphics
* D_A - Also a good friend of mine
* All the mods and Admins
* F_F - Great guy, and he runs OB BIG BRO!!!! lol
* DK (ken) - I dont even think he knows me :s But i know him, funny dude.
* Starlight - Great gal
* Amphion - Amazing guy at 3d Modiling
* Ginny - Great artist
* I said James, Shift and Adam, didnt i?
* All the staff of the boards, because if they werent there, the boards would fall appart.
* Piro - One of teh first guys i spoke to, the name hypnotised me. I dont think he even likes me, lol

I practiclay respect everyone on the boards! And i hope people respect me and like me too.

*tumble weed rolls by*

*ahem* Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

*leaves sadly*

[color=indigo][b]Adam[/b]
Well, you've got to hand it to him for having the whole network and everything. Without him, none of this would be here. So, yeah, he deserves a lot of thanks.

[b]James[/b]
As for you... WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TELL EVERYONE ABOUT THAT?!?! Gah...now I've got yet another nickname that's going to haunt me. And it's not like I don't have enough already, in real life and on the web. ...But, uh, anyway, James also deserves a lot of thanks for running this board and putting up with all the crap that comes with the job. He's a great guy all around, and a good friend. I really enjoy working with him, on here and on ShineGet.com.

[b]Semjaza Azazel[/b]
Another great guy that I really started to talk to when I started working on ShineGet.com. It's fun to talk to him about gaming and just stuff in general.

[b]Final Flash[/b]
Great role player, and fun to talk to... Actually, I'm talking to him right not, heh... Anyway, I've talked to him off and on ever since I joined OB, and our conversations have always been quite amusing if nothing else.

[b]Break[/b]
...What can I say, he's just Break. ;) Heh, talking to Weh is always fun, especially late a night. :twitch: It's fun to see just how insane we can get with our musings...

[b]Crazy White Boy[/b]
Well, first off, he created Project Gamer, the best RPG I've ever been in, in my oppinion. I always enjoy taking to him about gaming, and he made this funny picture from one of the pics of myself that I posted. (see attachment).

[b]Cera[/b]
I love her comments about life, the universe and everything. :toothy:

And, there are others, too, but 1) It'd take awhile to list them all, 2) It's late and I'm tired, and 3) ...I can't think of what number three was going to be... But anyway, there are a lot of great people on this board, and I'm very glad I signed up. I've had fun here from the day I arrived, talking to a lot of great people.[/color]

Hmmmm...... So many people....

James: I've never known him to lose an argument. And contrary to some opinions, only normally closes a thread when it gets insanely stupid. Oh yeah.. and though his opinions on religion seem extreme, he has good reason (that's coming from a Christian). :)

Adam: Doesn't talk much.. maybe he's watching us right now... [i]Adam is the real Big Brother[/i] :nervous: *runs away*

Ginnylyn: General cool person and all-round Christian :)

Cera: I don't reply to many of your posts, but you're a cool, intelligent person too :)

Nerdsy/N-Man: What happened to your boards?? anyway.. you're cool too.

Duo Maxwell: Crazy. No doubt about it. But we share a common interest: monkeys. :)

D.Dark: Not sure if the guy still exists, but he was cool

Herman Nation: Let me tell you a story. I have 4 people on my buddy list, and Herman is one of them. Yesterday I looked at my buddy list and saw a guy called 'Shift' on there. Little did I know it was Herman. He gave me quite a shock, did Herm. Funny, crazy, overenthusiastic guy ;)

Kittie: Cool person. Really Cool. Also crazy. But really cool ;)

Anime Lover: Crazy Intro-Forum Poster. Didn't always agree with your opinion, but respected it

TN: Intelligent, crazy (who isn't), and pretty cool.

(I'm tired.. the most descriptive thing I can think of for most people now is 'intelligent' 'crazy' and 'cool')

Desbreko: Definitely on something. Not sure what.

BabyGirl: I will edit this later and put a description.. I'm too tired to think of one...

I may add to this tomorrow.. it's been a long day.. This is Deus_Ex_Machina, logging out.

Okidoki. First of all.
-Shinobi, since hes one of my best friends on the boards.
-Mist, she might slam me all the time, but I guesse thats her:D
-Pyrobhobic, I might cant spell her name, and she might hardly be on, but she still is a major artist in writing and drawing.
-Starlight, also one of my best friends.
-Empathy, one heck of a writer and a good friend.
-Sirven_2002, another one-of-best friends.
-Valen, might not be on much, but he's cool :)
-MysticDarkElf, friend over MSN,but I forget why I got her in my list :p
-Debresko, cool guy on MSN with and great mod.
-Saiyan_monkey, too bad her MSn adress' weird, but still. Shes cool and funny :p
-allmost all mods, cause for their dedication to the boards.
-James and Adam, expecially for their dedication to the boards.

I respect [size=1](allmost)[/size] everyone here, but these are the main guys/girls.

[size=1][color=green][b]James:[/b] Works overtime just to keep this board how people like it. Tolerance must be way over 110% for people that break the rules and, overall, a good friend.

[b]Desbreko:[/b] Likes to join in my insane-ness in our late night chats. They're not really chats.. just.. kinda insane contests. Input=[hitdesbreko+eatcoffeh]=[brekosad+wehhappy][@@@:@?><>@.. ;)

[b]BabyGirl:[/b] Very friendly to pretty much all members, even though she may not like people. Polite and nice to talk to over AIM, I like not making sense towards her, she finds it funny for some reason.

[b]AJ2K1 4 Life:[/b] A very friendly/funny friend. He's really easy to get on with and is understanding with things that you tell him and stuff. Also reads 8-bit comics, so there's another reason..

[b]SS Trunks:[/b] Well, I've known him ever since I joined last year, September 7th. Since then, we've talked, joined in same RPGs, been crazy. Loadsa stuff, a good RPer too.

[b]Final Flash:[/b] How can you not look up to this guy in some way or another, he's so cool. He makes the coolest of all the coolest sprites ever, his RPing skills are amazing and he is one of the only people that can understand my crazy nonsense.

And last but not least... [b]Cloud:[/b] A very friendly.. uhh.. friend who I am probably gonna meet up with someday. He's a very cool member and has been here pretty much since the beginning and has been the longest in the FF section as a mod. Go Andy ^-^[/size][/color]

Ok heres my edited and most accurate list I could think of

[B]First of all James and Adam[/B] What could I say they run this place.
[B]Next Hbomb[/B] Hes an oldie back when ob was still on UBB hes was a great admin and a awesome mod.

[B]also Transtic Nerve[/B] Real cool mod..
[B]Ginny[/B] Great Digimon Webby great poster and really good at giving advice

[B]Renee[/B] She was great one of my best friend on OB's dosnt go on much more.

[B]Blanko[/B] Great friend even better advice giver

[B]Shyguy[/B] Great mod.
THats about it i might think of more though

[COLOR=darkblue]So many people so little time.

[b]Break:[/b] Tell me someone who doesn't like weh, i mean, who couldn't like somone as crazy as this guy here? He's also been a great friend of mine since... well since he got here ^_^.

[b]AJ2K1 4 life:[/b] Someone that i can always discuss 8-bit with, i think he's really glad i showed it to him ;) And he's also always great to talk to. Always has some funny comment or another...

[b]kuja:[/b]no matter what people say about him, kuja's always been my friend and will continue to be so. People may call him an anti-role model and a bunch of other things, and make puns about him, but he's always someone i can discuss gaming with.

[b]Zidane:[/b] Someone i can always speak my mind to about anything, he's always willing to listen no matter what i have to say, and he can take critisism ;). A great friend to have.

[b]Rick Hunter:[/b] Kevin is a good friend of mine, who i talk to often, he speaks his mind and is always grateful for help ;)

i could continue this but i [i]really[/i] don't have the time.

[b]other people i respect:[/b] CWB, James, Cera, Justin, Safer, Desbreko, Animelover, Adam, BG, Semjaza Azazel, Final Flash, Ginny, July.... and there's a bunch of others but most people don't know them, as they left a long time ago.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i]
[B]Well it seems this may be he right time to make a thread like this as it is a good year of Otaku Boards being completely rejuvenated.

Really, i think people deserve credit on Otaku Boards, and i and hopefully others will state who they respect on the otaku Boards and their reasons why. I dont know if someone was planning to make it and event, but either way I think opinions should be made. This is not a place for people to criticise people so you know. Well lets see how this progresses. (Thankyou James for your permission;)) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue][size=1]Well as everyone knows, I've been on the boards since september of last year and I'm still a newbie...I've seen and admired a lot of people, here are my choices:[/size][/color]

[color=red][b]James & Adam:[/color][/b] of course.
[color=red][b]SSTrunks:[/color][/b] my first buddy on my buddy list.
[color=red][b]Deathknight:[/color][/b] really cool guy.
[color=red][b]Lady Katana:[/color][/b] really cute girl!
[color=red][b]Squashed Snail:[/color][/b] hillarious guy!
[color=red][b]Babygirl: [/color][/b] cute girl who gives great advice...man what a combination!
[color=red][b]Sephiroth: [/color][/b] helped me with my problems when I first joined.
[color=red][b]Panny Chan ;): [/color][/b] my crazy friend who bugs me all day long!

[color=blue][size=1][b]Well with all of that done, I only have one thing to say to the people I admire the most...[/color][/size][color=red][size=3]I MENTIONED YOU SO MENTION ME!!!![/color][/size][/b]:flaming: :devil:

[color=green]Lesse....

(in no particular order)

James: for starting this message board and seeming to have an answer to all problems and conflicts

Queen Asuka: She knows so much about anime and she's also really nice. ^-^

ElvenFoxKnight: He's just an excellent role-player and he's cool to talk to.

Phantom: He's also an excellent role-player, and he's also pretty cool.

Juuthena: She's just so nice and all. She also seems to be optimistic (which is something I need to work on a bit)

DuoGod of Death: He's really cool to talk to, and he's also a good role-player. I've known him since...gaw, like since he joined. You're one of my best friends on here! ^_^

Mist: She's nice, she's cool, and she's a good role-player/sparer

Dragon Warrior-I wish I could come up with some of the hilarious stories he's created. ^_^ Great role-player, great friend, funny guy.

Gaw, those are just a few of them. ^_^ So many to name, such short memory of the names....[/color]

I see. I'm not loved. --;; That's no big deal . . .

My listie:

Kool: Well, one of the first people I met. I'm on her friend list, and she's a fan of Deedlit. Gotta love Deedlit.

Liam: Another one of the people I met early on. Always one for a laugh, and he's trustworthy. I guess I can forgive him for stealing the Frying Pan of Justice. And he's Australian.

Siren: Come on, you've got to add Siren. That woman knows how to liven up a RPG. She's cool.

Raiha: Also a wonder RPGer. She's cool too. I guess she isn't afraid to speak her mind, and well, she's just cool!

Squashed Snail: Always good for a laugh.

Amphion: That Matrix picture.

James and Adam: Duh.

Babygirl: that should also be a duh. Everyone loves Babygirl.

Ginny: Everyone also loves Ginny.

Raven & Co.: You keep life interesting. Keep going for it.

Frankly, most all of the people on these boards. You guys, even though you've never known it, are the light at the end of the tunnel for me. I luv ya'll. ^-^

*edit* Ohgod, ohgod, ohgod. Listen to me. I'm getting all sappy . . . [SIZE=1]man, having a b/f does things to people . . .[/SIZE]