OtakuBoards

Role Models of Otaku Boards

Zidargh

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=deeppink][b]Shyguy[/b]- Shy is probably one of the funniest people I have ever "met", and the only one I know can go toe to toe with me in nerdish trivia.

[b]Cera[/b]- How can someone not love someone as Cynical as Cera? Her sarcastic jokes always put a smile on my face.

[b]Safer[/b]- Holy cow, I'm surprised how little good ole' Sephiroth was mentioned. A year ago, he'd have been at the top of everyone's list. It's sort of a depressing sign of the times for me. I don't really need to go into detail about him.

[b]AJ2K1[/b]- Great guy, always seems to be in a cheerful mood. I love his comics.

[b]TOPAZ[/b]- Ha, I don't know her very well, but she's so looked up to by people I just have to put her on here.

[b]Desert Shadow[/b]- Desert Shadow is probably one of the coolest people on the planet. He is never cross, funny, and always has that smile. I wish he were still around.

[b]Ginny[/b]- Ginny... Ginny is fun to talk to. She's just a great person.

That's all I'm going to put... partly because I don't want to go off into the v2 days, and partly because I can't remember a lot of the people from back then. ^_^[/COLOR]

I myself have a few people on my list, that I think deserve more credit than they are given.

[B] Nerdsy: [/B] Well, for one, No message board is complete with a nerd or two. He has a very good sence of humor, the "Herman" jokes never get old. He is a brother to me, one that hits me over the head with things, but a brother.

[B] Herman(Shift): [/B] Another person I think of like a demented brother. His image skills make me green with envy, but he is a good person that deserves a little more respect from me. (Sorry about the sleeper incident back in July)

[B] James: [/B] Mr. Burns, one of the fathers of the OtakuBoards. No day is complete without hearing his thoughts on things. Why, here is an example of something he said over AIM about a month ago:

Cruiz141: Blah Blah Blah
JamesOtaku01: When I marry TN o_O

He is a great person to talk to, and deserves much repect from everyone for all his hard work...and humor.

I would say something nice for Adam, but it would be too hard. He has given so much to us over the past 4 years. There is not enough space in this message to write it, all I can say is that he deserves more respect then he is given, and all I can say is thanks.

[B] Kuja: [/B] Umm...

Ah yes, how could I ever forget...

[B] Solid Snake: [/B] The only reason im truely around anymore, I may not be here much, but he is the one that kept me from leaving. So I thank you for that, more than you know.

So many peop=le, so little energy left to type with, I am sorry for all of those great members and staff that I did not put, but you know who you are, and I thank you all. You are all good friends of mine, and are good Role Models. (For the most part ;) )

(Almost forgot, 9 days...Cruiz will have been a member of the Otakuboards for 2 years, on October 28th, 7:34 PM.)

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Sigh since Shy Guy has been bothering me with this for the longest here it goes.

Two More to the list:

Shy Guy
and Queen Asuka sorry guys!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Wing Gundam [/i]
[B][B]Panny Chan[/B]

[COLOR=blue]Fun person to talk to and is really interesting.[/COLOR]

[/QUOTE]

Aw, you and Gojay are the only people that appreciate me!!! :bluesweat That makes me worried...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Panny Chan ;) [/i]
[B]Aw, you and Gojay are the only people that appreciate me!!! :bluesweat That makes me worried... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]Awwww, don't worry you get triple respect from me.[/COLOR] :D

I model all of my friends(the ones I know of and don't know of(if any))
Blanko: I love ya Blanko, you're a real friend, just like...
Shaun: I've got a crush on you, and...
Devidramon: You too, I think...
Ginny: You're my therapist Ginny! I love you too!
Digital_Monster: You're straight with me, I'm straight with you...blah blah blah...
Hyper Shadow: Now how could I forget you?
Renamon: Friend, friend, where are you?
clowmet(kendo clowmet): You're silly, and you make silly threads
calumon_luver: I'll never forget about you...
did I forget anyone? Oh yeah...and
iggy: thanks for the tips on html pal...

I got mention!
Ina thread I didn't start. lol
Role-moels?

Cera: You taught me the most when I was a newbie
James and Adam: Pretty obvious why..
To all digi-peeps: You guys are so much fun, and I cant name them all

And anybody who has given me a really cool banner, or has made me laugh.Lol

"And anybody who has given me a really cool banner, or has made me laugh.Lol"

Yay! Im in Hyper's list! :p

now to mension it...... Why has nobody (cept for Shin) Put me in his/her list?! :bawl: Wait.... I allready asked that...

Humm otaku rold modle.. The Harlequin.. definatly. And My Love Phnatom, taught me most all i knw bout rpging, and Neil, Taught me a lot and helped me out. :) D_A for beign a great friend. Mara for alwasy beign there, my brothers Ron and John, aka Valn and ElvenFox Kngiht, wonderful guys ya know. Kool_aid, good rpg and a nice person.Aliry for showing me they ways of vampires, hehehe. Piromunkie for teachign me how ot use stupid ms paint properly, lol. My sista Raven131 taught me most everyhitng about Tenchi :) JAimie, HuntersArtea, for being there in an rpg when needed most. Well.. humm also Starlight for being a good friend. and cant forget Sirven, for being annoying but cool.

[color=sienna]Well here I am...Heh in retrospect with Flynn, I also find it hard to believe that I found my way to this thread, and foremost I am surprised that I have been mentioned at all, but thus, I have...

I resent the fact that I have no role models here. And in my eyes there are so many areas to examine. I must segregate the areas of concern?

Instead of listing role models, I will just state which category will fit which person I respect most for that field? you?ll see.

[b]Role Player:[/b] This is an odd one because I have not role played with that many people, but I would respect Flynn the most for always being so damned neutral? But than there is Evelyn?.Gee she is so laid back en role play. Never loosing her cool, and with great skill, displaying her moody characters in such a dramatic way..bleh? Of the two, she just loves sending subliminal messages through her posts, much like myself, I find her format different, but style very much the same. But different in its own way.

[b]Graphic Talent:[/b] Such a sketchy subject, probably because there are so many talents. But I can commit to the fact that Solid Snake, and Psychotic.. or something like that.. they both own so very much at making banners. There is also aries who is by far the most persistent learner and graphic designer? his ailments are always fixed via sharp self discipline?I think he takes the opinions of others very keenly, and uses them to better himself. Than there are my two favorite Japanese music banner makers.. Wrist cutter has made a few of the very best website designs ive seen in a long time, also he is good with his banners on the boards themselves? ant TN, he prolly thinks im the most annoying person alive, however I hold him high on my respect list, he got me into an entirely new genre of music? and is a good artist.

?ok im done.. im not gona worry bout takin this any farther other than to explain how much I think my angel Danielle has contributed to my learning here on OB?

thnx.[/color]

[color=green]Here's some people I didn't mention in my first list:

Sere Tuscumbia-She was one of the first people I met on here, and she's also really nice.

Liamc2-He's just a cool type of guy who I role-played with alot.

Gold_Angewomon-She's really nice and optimistic. Great at writing poetry and drawing. Another one of my friends. ^_^

MysticDarkElf-It seems as if she doesn't get writers' block that often. I imagine that must be [i]very[/i] hard since I get them alot. Great role-player too.

Stormwing-also one of the first people I met here. Also a great role-player.

Lauren-She loves Legolas too! ^^ lol She also came up with ALOT of RPG's, and many of them were a great success.

The Harlequin-I don't care if you like it or not, I consider you a role-model because of your posts and RPG's and such. Plus it's the way you word things. You just have excellent vocabulary. You and Raiha are the main reasons why I have dictionary.com under Favorites. lol

Raiha-She's really nice. And as DGoD said, "great RPer even better writer."[/color]

Ok, my list of role models could go on and on but I will just list a good bit of them. So here i go.

D_A- Definitely one of my best friends on OB.

ElvenFoxKnight- My all time best friend, well tied with Dark-eye :)

Dark-Eye- Tied for best friend with EFK :)

Juuthena- Very nice girl. hehe

Aries- A pretty good friend of mine, more of a role model for his graphics making talent( that i wish I had half of)

Dark Sephroth- Yet another great friend of mine.

The Harlequin- A great friend and graphics artist. hehe

HuntersArtea635- Yet another of my best friends. :)

MysticDarkElf
Phantom
DOK
Dragon-Lord01
GovenMan
Hypershadow
Mist
Valen
And last but not least
Trumen.

Well thats my list of rolemodels on OB.

I don't have any exact role model to be truthful. All I have is people I respect.. but none I look up to. O.o I mean, not trying to sound cocky or anything, but no one is really [i]better[/i] than another in my opinion. We all have our faults, we all have our plusses. And in the end it's all balanced out between us. ^^

But anyway, it's time for my list of respects.

Anti: Even though you'll never see this because you don't go to OB anymore, you're like the greatest friend I could ever have. O.o I owe you... lots. :)

DeathKnight: ....*sniffle* FLUFFFYYY!!! *hugs* You're meh bestest friend. Get over it. XD

Empathy: *hugs Jessi* I owe you my life, girl. Never, ever, ever forget that! You've been a great friend, you've listened, you've promised, you've pulled me out of suicide.. God, just thank you so much for being here.. *Smiles*

Cassey (I think she's ~GohansGurl~, not sure though.): That night you cried with me through my pain.. thanks.. And you deserve to be on this list. You're an amazingly strong person. I can't believe how much the light in you can shine through to everything and everyone no matter what. And how positive you can be is truthfully a huge help to us all.

MysticalShawty/BraceletWhore/whatever SN she's using now (Also known as Ash.): You're strong.. that's the only way to put it. How much you can go through, but how much you still love your life and the people around you. You're a great friend.

Stormwing: I have my own reasons for respecting her, and feeling close to her.. and Siren, don't you EVER say you can't write. - -;

DGOD: Bry, you rock. *thumbs up*

Harlequin and Ravenstorture: I don't think either of you even knows I exist, but Liam speaks quite highly of you both, and after reading and staring at your work, I can understand why.

Kool_aid13: Who here honestly DOESN'T respect her?! O.o Dude, she's awesome.

Liamc2: Simply because you're my big brother. ^_^!

SuperSaiyan: Neil, I can't say anything nice about you because if I do, you'll beat me up..again. ><;; you know I think you're a great guy deep down, so I'll leave it at that. *runs* DONT HURT ME!!! ><;;;

Gavin: 'Cause you were the first person to ever really RP with me on these boards, and because you were one of the first people here to ever really accept me as a friend, too. I'd have to be nuts to not have put you here.

ssj chic: AMBY! ^^ I hope I'll get to see you in the Bahamas in December!!!

Kizu: (See the latter part of the Gavin part)

\¤~NoodleZ~¤/: Sure, you can sometimes seem annoying, but then again, can't we all at some point? You truthfully are a good friend, and that definitely deserves my respects.

Forte (wherever he is now): God, you're an annoying little b*stard. - - But you're my friend, and you have helped pull me out of deep **** before. So, thanks..

Anybody Else I Forgot: I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!! *hugs and gives you a lolly*

[color=darkblue][size=1]
Well, after an absence, I didn't feel like reading 7 pages, but I still see two lists that I'm on. Hah, you're all fools. . .

Well, let's see, role models. . .

TN because I don't really know him, and I doubt he knows much about me, but I've always had respect for him.

Piromunkie has always been a role model of mine as well. I don't know, he just seems very role-model-ish.

Anime Lover is a role model because you've always been there when I'm depressed, and we've only known each other for a few months, but you've been there :p

There's over 40 people I could name, but I don't really feel like typing reasons. . .
(no particular order)

Sirven
Phantom
James and Adam of course
Cera
Queen Asuka
Baby Girl
Sephiroth
Amiboshi
Neil
DeathKnight

Ok, that's not 40 but I haven't been here in a while and I'm forgetting people.
[/color][/size]

[color=indigo]I have great respect for everyone on the boards, and all of their opinions...no matter how off the wall or stupid they may seem. There are a few members, however, that I truly must thank...although some I have never even communicated with (via IM or PM).

Cera: Although I have never written to you or talked with you via IM, I have read nearly everyone of your posts since I joined the boards. Your wirting style is incredible and your wit and sarcasm never cease to amaze and humor me.

Justin: You are a good guy...what more can I say...errr write. From the few times that I have talked with you (via PM) and the hundreds of your posts that I have read, I have come to realize that you are the kind of person I wished I could have been at your age. Your passion, knowledge, and attitude combined with your ability to admit when you are wrong (which is a hard thing to do) has earned you my respect.

BabyGirl: Who else could read the deranged rants of a lunatic (that lunatic is, of course, yours truly) for thirty minutes at a time? For your patience, your humor, and your coolness (yeah, that is a bad word, but I couldn't think of a better one) I send you my fondest wishes and I raise my glass to toast you happiness and success.

James: Although I don't always agree with you, I always enjoy your opinions and I respect the way that you run the boards...I think that without you the boards would fall into chaos and be ransacked by one-eyed corsairs.

RickHunter: You are the only person that I enjoy talking to at three in the morning. Thank you for the late night conversations, your knowledge of anime, and for your knowledge in general...which I think is vastly under appreciated and over looked by many members.

Delian: I don't know why I see you as a kindred spirit on the boards...maybe it is because I joined at roughly the same time you did, maybe it is because we are both the same age. I don't know...but thank you for being you.

LM: Where are you? I miss you incredibly. I know that you may never read this but you are my favorite flame-haired guru of all time. I hope that someday soon we can sit down and bust out some blues licks togther. Until then I wish you creative dreams in swirly, trippy themes...for I think that is what would please you the most.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries[/i]
[B][color=darkblue][size=1]Piromunkie has always been a role model of mine as well. I don't know, he just seems very role-model-ish.[/color][/size][/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]Lol, well, I guess I could be... if you are a bipolar co-dependent who regresses to your childhood for emotional support. ^_^

Anyway, first and foremost [b]Adam and James, James and Adam:[/b] Adam... well I don't know really. He's a mysterious one. Don't know too much about him.He could be a four year old prodigy child for all I know... ^_^ Which would probably explain a lot... As for James... well, *ahem* :smooch:

[b]Transtic Nerve:[/b] Introduced me, and others, to J-Music. I'm quite thankful for that, good stuff. ^_^ Good member as well, I've always had respect for him.

[b]Semjaza Azazel:[/b] I think I spelled that right, lol. A pretty cool guy. Has helped me out with cracking programs, and sees some things the same or similarly to the way I do.

[b]Cera:[/b] Need I say more? Lol... Her name should really be enough. Too much to put in here. ^_^

[b]Neil (aka SuperSaiyan):[/b]I don't really know why actually... I must be insane... I need a cerebral scrub...

And some others I'll give a quick list of:
BabyGirl
Sephiroth
FinalFlash
DeathKnight
Topaz (she has disappeared again -__- )
Rick Hunter

I'm sure I am forgetting many...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][/b]Transtic Nerve:[b] Introduced me, and others, to J-Music. I'm quite thankful for that, good stuff. ^_^ Good member as well, I've always had respect for him.[/B][/QUOTE]

And who do you think introduced him to J-music? -_-

Bleh. What's with me tonight.