OtakuBoards

Role Models of Otaku Boards

Zidargh

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=crimson][size=1] For whoever put me on thier list, thank you. I'm flattered. AnimeLover has my story right, to whoever was wondering where I was...

Anyway, here's my list:

[b]Juuthena:[/b] But of course! Dyne has been a great friend to me, and always kept me laughin'! She's the best girl in the world, and I wouldn't change her for a thing!

[b]Phantom:[/b] Oh gosh...Mike's been there for me when I broke down, on more than one occasion, and has helped me grow in way I never knew I could. Love ya, bro!

[b]Boba Fett:[/b] He put up with me as newbie, and when I was first trying out my style. I appreciate his patience with me more than I can ever express, and he always saves me a pot in his SW RPGS Now is that a friend or what?

[b]Aries:[/b] Keh...not exactley sure why I respect him...just do! ^^

[b]Duo God of Death:[/b]Bryan was the first person I met here, and he was nice through it all. He's a cool chiko, dude!

[b]Queen Asuka:[/b] I know I'm not well aquainted with her, but she has always seemed to be so nice, and she seems to have a hate level for DBZ as high as me.

[b]Mnelmoth:[/b] Amazing guy. Never one to miss an intelligent and thought-provoking post. Keep doin' what you do, man! ^.~

[b]Cera:[/b] I'm noit close with this memebr either, but she seems to be one of the more senisble members here, and who couldn't appreciate that?

There's more people, but those would have to be my main.[/color][/size]

hmmm. I see Im well respected. Lets check the scores
Foredaddy: 1
James: 10,000,000

Its a close one folks:p

well my list could be big but it aint. here it is:

Juuthena: She is a cool chick. Plus we shared a kiss. ;)

Sephiroth: Don't really know why. He is pretty cool. :mrt:

Nomad Wandering: Because he is the man with banners. He has hooked me up a few times already. :cool:

Son Goten: He was my old ZF co-leader and he is the shiz. I always have fun talking with him.

Crazy White Boy: He is a classic. Plus he is the only one who apparently likes me. Even if it is as a "role model".

PiroMunkie: For his love of Halloween and vast knowledge of several topics across the boards.

Final Flash: For having the dedication to set something like "Otaku Big Brother 2" up. :whoops:

Nerdsy: For great Break Dancing battles. He always knew what to do.:rolleyes:

Transtic Nerve: I only say you because you are serious about this stuff. So I guess I respect you in that sense.:D

Adam: Well he did set everything up.:excited:

If I did forget anybody, its prolly cause im an butthole. oh well hate me. Everybody else does:p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AnimeLover [/i]
[B][color=red] Hey, you are a good mod break, and I just [i]love[/i] watching that dancing banana. *stares at dancing banana for thirty minutes*..uh, yeh...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=green]I'm gonna find a way to speed it's dancing up. :)[/size][/color]

[color=blue][size=1]Break, are you trying to hypnotise us with that banana?
Well, I think I'll add some more people to my list...I don't think anyone will go back to keep looking at my other posts, so it's no use editing them...
[b]Lady Asphyxia and Sere Tuscumbia:[/b] Yes I know they're two people but anyway. They're both very funny and they like scaring the - uh, I mean welcoming the newbies in the Newbie Lounge even more than I do.

[b]Juuthena:[/b] One of the first people I met when i signed up...she's friendly, funny and just a really cool person:)

[b]Bra:[/b] A good friend of mine here...she's very friendly, kind...she's been here for a month or so and her post count is quickly catching up to mine:nervous:[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rain [/i]
[B][color=blue][size=1]Break, are you trying to hypnotise us with that banana?[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=green]Yes.. Yes I am. *carries on editing it*[/size][/color]

Boy oh boy...am I late or am I late?

Anyway, I guess I may as well list mine:

BabyGirl: She's my best e-buddy also, and she's a good friend. I have tremendous respect for her as I know her, and she'll do great things, I believe.
Cera: She's honest, blunt, and hilarious. I love the conversations we had and she really helps when you're in need.
Sephiroth: He may never read this, but his opinions almost always reflect mine. I've always been amazed at how alike we think about many issues, and I think he's a cool person(hey, he thinks like me, doesn't he? :smirk: ).
TN: For being fearless, strong, and honest. If no one else has, then he has taught me a lesson about life.
James: Because in spite of everything, he's the one who's had the patience to run this place for better than a year now. Kudos, buddy, kudos.
Break: For always being crazy.
CWB: For being able to confuse me...while simultaneously being one of the best posters on the board.
LM: Because she endures so much IRL, and still does her best to make it back here and bless us with her warm intelligence.
Piromunkie: JE SUIS LE MOO!!!! ;)

That's all I can think of at the moment, but I'll no-doubt be back shortly with many more.

-Justin

Well, ok...
Banana: [url]http://esotaku.netfirms.com/d.gif[/url]

I have to add Mitch(formerly known as Animelover) to my list of respect stuff hehe.

Mitch is an pretty good mod... very patient, never loses cool.. i respect that... also writes VERY good poems.. *thumbs up*

AHA! Seph's back, he he, I forgot to add him, anyway, Seph I understand why you've been away, alot more important stuff...

Sephiroth: Such a good guy, got me into US games and how to play them on a UK console, lol. I bet he remembers that, and I finally worked out how to do it! Mwaha, no one cares but oh well. *Sits in corner* He's been one of the most responsible members here and never seizes to amaze me, as I've known him for a LONG time but he's never realised that. Other stuff I cant remember for reasons either.

Voodookanaka: Aha, well I made a song up about his name that I'll record for people to listen to. This guy is great as he inspired me into Watercolour Art, painting, sketching etc, and he's once again a great guy. Where did he go for a while back anyway? Doesnt matter though he's back.

Whoa i haven't posted in here but i might as well post mine...

Hypershadow: Just to let you know HS you are a greatfriend!!!
Ginny: Have you seen a better drawer....and you are really nice!!!
Blanko: You are so kind and understanding..great advice..
Clowmet: Another great friend..
Wormmon's Tamer: You are a great friend and soo funny...
Cera: Humour...I love your humour...
Everbody Else: I love you all!!!!!!!!!!!You are soo nice and funny and wouldn't trade you guys for anything...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Break [/i]
[B][size=1][color=green]Yes.. Yes I am. *carries on editing it*[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?????!!!???? *Awaits faster banana patiently while staring at slower one insanely*[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i]
[B][color=red] HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?????!!!???? *Awaits faster banana patiently while staring at slower one insanely*[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=green]Keep your socks on!! Sheesh ¬_¬

EDIT: There, done it! Now he am so speedy, he's like Speedygonbananalez!!

EDITDOS: Sorry, I will try and stay on topic for the rest of this toe-pick.[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Ya. . like. . how come no one has mentioned me yet? lol :D [/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] You're on my list. It's on the first page. And all I have to say is you are the best. I want your name upon my grave saying friend forever, respectie of NorykoAngelCry...forever will miss him. Riiiiight. :p[/color]

[b][size=1]
OK, OK, so I'm late. But I have a semi-reasonable explanation for this..
Last time when I was making my post to this thread, I went into pretty much deep detail, and as usual in a time like this, my PC crashed. I got pretty angry, and decided not to post such a big post here in this topic again. Now I've decided that the people named below (some of many) deserve to be mentioned atleast, and not just scrapped because of my laziness.
So without further rambling....

[/size][u]My[/u] [u]List[/u] (In no order whatsoever)[size=1]

[u]Break/Weh[/u]- Probably the funniest man on OB, and the man with the funkiest avatar. A good friend, and a good gif animator. Keep at them robotsh!
[u]Cloud/Zeh[/u]- One of the two people I seem to ramble on with about the few RPGs I have, and 8-Bit..he's a human name generator o_o
[u]Nerdsy/N[/u]- N! The only guy I talk to about past Power Ranger experiences, and online comics. Ashfield, RPGWorld, 8-Bit, BnG, anything. This man motivated me enough to keep Sticks: Malletman going for 2 issues longer than possible. He is the other person I chat rubbish about RPGs with. Go, N, Go!
[u]Shift/H[/u]- Someone you can have a laugh with. Also, he's the only member of OB Technical Staff I can talk comfortably with on AIM.
Wallpaper, HTML, avatar, and banner master. He still can't beat Weh's banana though...:p
[u]Final_Flash/Flashie[/u]- The guy that started sprites and basically RPGs off in this Board. Another guy you can talk to about anything. Pictures and secret plots galore! I await Random Insanity...

There were others on my original list, but I decided to put mention this time round only the people I seem to talk with on a daily basis...[/b][/size]

• 1 month later...
[color=deeppink] [size=1]I really don't mean to bring back an old thread, but my friends were telling me about this thread a while back... and It's really important for me to say my role models. ^_^
-----

[b]Mist[/b]- Well, what can I say? She's my best bud, always makes me laugh, really great to hang out with, and she's an all time-totally kewl person! ^_^

[b]Lalaith Ril[/b]- My angel!! ^_^ eeeee! What else is there to say???

[b]Rain[/b]- She's really nice, funny, and great to talk to! One of my really, really, best friends.

[b]Deathknight[/b]- He's hilarious, always making me laugh, and usually cheers me up ^_^

[b]Mitch[/b]- A great poet, and friend. He also makes me laugh alot, and a good laugh is usually what I need to start/end my day. ^_^

[b]Raiha[/b]- I'd kill to Rp' as good as her... and she's also very nice.

[b]Lauren[/b]- One of my bestest friends!! She's the one that introduced me to rpg'ing. ^^;

[b]Lady A[/b]- One of my favorite people to talk to, and a great friend.

[b]Elite[/b]- A great friend to talk to, even though the time difference from where he lives is 8 hours away... - .-'

[b]Mystic's Knight[/b]- He's my bro!! Funny, sweet, nice, caring... etc.

[b]DarkOrderKnight[/b]- Another Great friend, although we just recently became friends. ^_^ (congrats btw)

[b]James[/b]- I'd kill to be as smart as him... he knows everything o_O

[b]Deedlit[/b]- She's so friendly!! ^_^ She also needs to teach me how to sew sometime..

[b]Final Flash[/b]- He's funny, and fun to talk to... and he has something I want...

[b]babygirl[/b]- If I were brunette... I'd definately want to look like her.

[b]Queen Asuka[/b]- If I were blonde... I'd want to look like her, and she's also one of the funniest ppl in BB II. Good luck! ^_^

[b]Ginny[/b]- I can't believe you got evicted!!! You were one of the funniest ppl!!!

[b]Medra[/b]- He gets mad, and enjoys blowing up stuff... something I can't do... yet. ^^

[b]Genkai[/b]- One of my favorite friends, and great friend to IM' with. ^_^

[b]Kinetic[/b]- graphics master... how does he do it??

[b]sirven_2002[/b]- Always has time to put up a great site, and does a great job at it.

And... a shout out to all my other friend I haven't mentioned, and all my friends on my buddy list! You guys are all awesome! ^_^[/color] [/size]

I've red !00 somthin' posts. Not one of them envolves me! lol

James- The person that I can talk to all the time, and he didn't get mad at me in the time of spamming.

Adam- I don't talk to him much, but I would like to thank him for creating the boards.

Nerdsy- My big bro. For showing me this board, and telling me about anime. Also for teaching me not to spam, and what it is.

Syk3- I think he would have to be my best friend on OB. I actualy just met him too. Very nice!

Crazy White Boy- For going along with me, and telling me to not give up on my beleaves.

Tasis- Who doesn't need to thank this guy?

Matt- For being my friend, and teaching me how to make avatars.

Sephiroth- This guy is my true role-model. He listens too my problems, like James. He doesn't care that he is talking to a 9 year old too.

TN- Well it depends. Sometimes he gets made at me. He doesn't think that I should be on the boards. But he taught me alot.

Mods Admins- Because you help this community.

Squashed Snail- For being my friend.

Raihia- For teaching me about poetry.

Final Flash- He's just cool.

Altron Gundam- For teaching me almost everything I know about Gundam.

Shift- He is someone I can talk to a lot. He goes to my school, although I don't see him because I'm in the elemantry, he's in JR. or something. But just for being a close friend.

Edit:The Harlquien- Has no givin clue to whom I am, but he is my true role-model. Someday, I wish to be like him. Little sleep, little food, little drink. I hope he notices me someday, if he would, he'd be my 2nd best friend.