Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Leaderboard


Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation since 08/25/2020 in all areas

  1. 1 point
    Magus

    Quarantine

    Couldn't remember my password for the past month and didn't feel like creating a new name. Anyway, I've been managing. CoVid hit my job really hard. I still have a job but don't know how/if it's secure or not. I'd probably say the reason why we're in the position we're in is 40% CoVid and the remaining 60% goes to having incompetent management. Most of my time since CoVid has been spent playing games though. Had to broaden my category of games due to my nephew being heavily into Super Mario Bros. I usually don't play Nintendo, but the little guy is bored and I felt sorry for him since his parents are full of ####. Congrats on the baby, Japan
  2. 1 point
    James

    Where do you see yourself in 8 years?

    Oh yes I saw this on Discord. Congratulations!! Such gorgeous photos. 🙂
  • Newsletter

    Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?
    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...