The candles in the halls danced, and flickered making shadows seem to have a life of their own. As other "guest" either make conversation, or demanded their weapons Serge still stood in the center of the main hall. Serge was in no rush, to him he was still on death row and the clock was slowly ticking away. Not even the threat of death scared this man, but he had an uneasy feeling in the pit of his stomach usually when he thinks something bad may happen. As he look around at the large dark portraits on the walls he sudden turned to the right coming face to face with another convict, slightly shorter than he. Serge look down at the guy's face, and suddenly the former inmate began to speak as Serge stared blank faced once again.
Danny: Hey, my names Danny Williams. But you can call me Dan, or Danny. So what were ya' in for? Me, I was in for tapping the governments computers in the US mint. I was having money delivered to a certain place for me to pick it up, but it didn't take long for them to figure it out and bust me. But hey they got what they had coming to them. I mean I worked there for close to eight years, then they fired me out of the blue. Just like that. [I]*Snaps fingers*[/I] No special parting gift, no pension, NOTHING! Idiots! Anyway, want were you in for?
Danny made contact with Serge's cold eyes, and his back went cold. Danny stood for several moment with his hand extended out to shake Serge's hand, but it never happened. Serge just began to speak in low harsh tone of voice still protruding with his Russian accent.
Serge: You Americans talk to much. So Dan, you basically robbed the US mint?
Danny shuttered slightly at the voice, and the look he was receiving didn't help very much. Danny slowly shook his head confirming what Serge had said.
Danny: Yea, basically. So, uh want's your name?
Serge continued leaving Danny in mystery of his name, but continued to taunt him about why his was imprisoned.
Serge: So you're a hacker then? You do know that you are in a house full of murders don't you?
Danny hadn't really given it a thought, and it was apparently obvious as he began to slowly look around at the rest of the people in the room. Danny just stared off into space thinking about it, suddenly Serge speaks again.
Serge: The name is Serge.
Serge turned away from Danny and began to walk down a long hall connected to the main hall, Danny snapped out of his trance and spoke again.
Danny: Hey, Serge, what were you in for?
Serge turn, and looked at Danny. Danny looking a little uneasy now that he realized he was in a room full of murderers, but his curiosity kept him wanting to know about Serge's conviction.
Serge: Mass genocide...you have just meant the biggest murderer here, and you didn't even think about it. Next time if I were you I'd watch who you walk up to, because the next one could be your last. As for me, I am not here for conversation so next time you try to talk to me.......I'll rip your jaw off.
Serge turned and continued down the hall disappearing in the dancing shadows as Danny stood wide eyed looking ready to throw up. Danny quivered, and shook in fear looking around once again.