Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
You can tell me about confusing scenes. I'll do a few right now:


In the episode where Bakura steals Pegasus's Millenium Eye, Tea reads his (Pegasus) diary. When it gets to the part where Shadi shoves that Eye into Pegasus, I keep wondering one thing: How does it fit in that eye socket? Human eyeballs aren't that big! How? I wonder.

-----------------------------------------------------------

In the episode where Yugi's friends are dreaming that they're in Pegasus's sanctuary, you can see a picture of Cecela right before Pegasus exposes them. Cecela looks a lot like Mai. Is she somehow related to Cecela?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Right before Pegasus gets the Millenium Eye in the flashback of his dairy, Shadi says that if he isn't chosen, he will be drive to a life of chaos. That reminds me. If Malik is the grand pure evil like you folks say, do you think he was not chosen but driven to a life of chaos?
Posted
First parts first: The millenium items are MAGIC, thus physical limits do not affect them (well, I don't think)

That second bit is only fandom heories, I think. But hey! I haven't read the manga or seen episodes after the virtual reality game atiry arc so...

As for Malik, I vblieve it's the Rod's spirits that's evil, thus causing the problem, or he would mos probably had ended being killed by the item.
Posted
In that episode where the Phantom in the Virtual Reality Game kidnaps Kaiba, his physical appearance, outfit, and voice reminds me of that of Pegasus. Kaiba put the information in the game, so do you think he sees Pegasus as a phantom?
Posted
About the M.Rod. If Malik has a Yami, i think the Rod chose him.
When Pegasus takes them all to some shadow temple in the Eve of the Tournament ep, I did think he had some evil priest yami.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...