Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here is my deck so far. I've been having a horrible string of luck when buying booster packs (Usually get one pack full of useless repeat common cards) and was thinking of just buying cards off ebay to build the deck I need.

Monsters:

Ryu-Ran
Ancient One of the Deep Forest
Fire Kraken
Sonic Bird
Wall Shadow
Lord of D.
Swordstalker
Rude Kaiser
High Tide Gyojin
Peacock
Penguin Knight
Ameba
Trap Master
Weather Report
Hiro's Shadow Scout
Mysterious Puppeteer
Koumori Dragon
Slot Machine
Labyrinth Wall
Blue Eyes White dragon
La Jinn
Red Archery Girl
Gyakutenno Megami
Octoberser
Dark Witch
Judge Man


Traps:
Fairy's Hand Mirror
Snake Fang
Castle Walls
Trap Hole
Just Desserts
Reinforcements

Magic:
Horn of Light
Eternal Rest
Ookazi
Dark Hole
Monster Reborn
De-Spell
Gravekeeper's Servant
The Reliable Guardian
Magical Labyrinth
Rush Recklessly
Remove Trap
Sogen
Fissure
Malevolent Nuzzler
Chain Energy
Flute of Summoning Dragon

I was thinking of building a Aqua deck since that's what I seem to be getting more of. Your advice is greatly apprechiated! :toothy:
Posted
[size=1]Look to the card advice thread when you need to post about card advice. It is stickied at the top of the forum, thank you.

-Shy[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...