Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Can anyone else see my avatar? I used to have a Sephiroth one before the big remodeling. When the remodeling was done however all I could see on my own posts was a red X, and when I went to choose a new one they all appeared as red X's. Is there just something wrong w/ my bozo PC, cause I can see everyone else's avatars just fine ::scratches head::.
Posted
[color=blue]The avatars haven't come back yet since the site was updated. Most of us have custom avatars now, that's why you can see everyone elses.[/color]
Posted
[b]I think you were using one of the default avatars that Otakuboards offered a while ago, but those aren't there anymore. You can upload your own avatar in your profile, as long as it isn't over 80x80 pixels in size.[/b]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...