Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I?ve seen the ad on TV for it. Just curious if it?s worth looking into ? especially for the two player mode. There doesn?t seem to be enough space-battle games with a good player vs. player.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FYI, since no one had posted, I rented it and am convined I have to but it. It's way different from the original [url]http://www.defender.midway.com/[/url] but in a good way. This is a challenging game but the graphics and the gameplay have kept me entertained for 3 days now. Traci Lords voice over is sweet. She's cool. What games are you guys playing now?

[color=indigo]Please use the edit button instead of double posting. *combines posts* - Desbreko[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...