Acid Posted November 10, 2002 Posted November 10, 2002 [b]Oh no! I can't get ast the second EPS Unit thing! Where do i go next? I need some help here. Can someone please tell me where to go?[/b]
ZeroBlade Posted November 10, 2002 Posted November 10, 2002 you gotta do some back tracking man. If I remember correctly you have to get this raptor control program to take control of a raptor and fly it past the barrier. I forgot where is the program, but think its in one of the areas you've been to. If there's one thing this game makes obvious is that you gotta do a lot of back tracking. As for the raptor you take control of I think its in Town 2 (where the first SOS mission was.) Its out in the open so you can't miss it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now