Heaven's Cloud Posted November 11, 2002 Posted November 11, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]ME! Although I'm not a graduate.... yet... soon to be.... but I don't have any expereinces with girls ;) [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]I almost cried this line made me laugh so hard. 1337, I hate too tell you this, but you have yet to be in a serious relationship, even if you dated your former girlfriend for a year. It is impossible to Have a serious relationship at 15... By the way, Mnemolth, your post would be more true if it read[/color] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mnemolth [/i] [b]Cos if you graduate from college without ever having had a girlfriend, then really, you're making your life [b][color=indigo]much [i]softer[/i][/color][/b] than it need be.[/b] [/quote] [color=indigo]It could also read "much more limp and flaccid"[/color]
Guest Matt Posted November 11, 2002 Posted November 11, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i] [B][color=indigo]It could also read "much more limp and flaccid"[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red][b]ROFLMAO! :laugh: I personally prefer flaccid. :)[/b][/color]
1337 Posted November 11, 2002 Author Posted November 11, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i] [B][color=indigo] It is impossible to Have a serious relationship at 15...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] And who are you to say this? I was serious about her. Love knows no age. I felt what I felt, and what I felt was serious. (till the end at least)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now