Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I see it on the television screen,
I just can?t seem to hide,
It shows the most horrific scene,
Of no time let to bide.

It?s a war of races,
The kind no one can win,
It?s a sea of faces,
Every reason a sin.

There is a face on the set,
That of a little boy,
He?s the profit of a bet,
Men who thought him as a toy.

I see it every day,
It?s like a song on the streets,
To some, it?s a game to play,
See who gets the most beats.

You see it?s pretty bad,
When different races fight,
With children always sad,
And grownups never right.
Guest boogeta
Posted
that was a very good poem I especialy like the end and you also sound like my cousin that lives in new orleans:D :blush:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...