Zanarkand Abes Posted November 19, 2002 Posted November 19, 2002 Where are all the legendary weapons?
sydney Posted November 19, 2002 Posted November 19, 2002 in what game? Be specific, otherwise I have no idea what you are talking about. I could assume but assumptions are not always good.
Zanarkand Abes Posted November 20, 2002 Author Posted November 20, 2002 Sorry, I wanted it for Final Fantasy Ten. I know how to get Kimahri's weapon. But not the others.
Deadeye Posted November 21, 2002 Posted November 21, 2002 you should check out [url]www.gamefaqs.com[/url],my friends and i go for all video game questions.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now