Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
You should only get Ghost Recon if you're fond of games like Rainbow Six. Unfortunately, I always found military-based strategy games of the sort cumbersome on consoles unless a keyboard is involved...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I wouldn't get it because i hate games where you die by getting shot once in the head. And they shoot pretty accrately too

But if you really do like those games check out Rainbow Six: Raven Shield. I heard that was pretty good
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I just played a demo of Ghost Recon, and I wasn't very impressed. The controls are hard to handle, and as SS5 Gogeta said, they are accurate and they never really miss your body. If you're after a Tom Clancy game, get Splinter Cell. If you're after a war game, get Conflict Desert Storm!
Posted
I have it on ps2 and it is pretty disappointing as the controls are ok but u have to move sum men with u i prefer it wen everyone moves together and it is so hard to see the enemy coz there are trees everywhere in the night when you use night vision u can see them slightly better but its not worth gettin i dont think Conflict desert storm is better
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue][sarcasm]Hey guys, we all have too get it because Gamer_11 thinks tom clancy games car cool[/sarcasm]
Genesis, you may have already made your decision, but if you haven't and are still watching this thread, then take this into your head. Ghost Recon is very hard, and stragical, as I could tell from the demo, and I would rent before you buy, because it may be too challenging![/color][/size]
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Ghost recon was a disappointment but some of tom clancy games are pretty cool like Splinter Cell which is amazingly cool. Ghost Recon has potential i think and if it had more time spent on improving it and if the main levels were co-operate then that would be a whole lot better. I also think if the view was also 3 person then it would be cool as i like 3 person as you can actually see the person.
Guest Scootah Rock
Posted
I'll be honest with you... I usually dislike games that are based off military and whatnot... but I rented Ghost Recon, beat it on all 3 levels within four days. So yeah, if you want to spend $50 on a game that you will beat within a week(if you're good at it)... then I say go for it. If not, just rent it. It's easier that way.

Basically, I liked it.
Posted
I usually prefer 3rd person army/war games but some 1st person shooter war games like medal of honour are pretty cool. I thought the 1st level on Ghost Recon was a pretty good one as the scenery looked really detailed and it was good to have the alpha and bravo teams working with you but you have to command them which is annoying and i prefer them where the computer AI level is really good and they do things for themselves like attack and protect you from the enemy fire.
Guest Reignfire
Posted
You have to get this game, Its like one of the best games for X-Box.;)
Posted
I did have this game for the PS2 but i wouldn't consider it one of the best games for the Ps2 but that is just my oppinion. I suppose you can have your oppinion in thinking that it is one of the best for the Xbox. I think that if it had some improvements made like the ones i said then i would have a better oppinion of it.
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]It was released for PS2? First I've heard of it. I strongly doubtit's the best game on the X Box, I think you've exaggerated it a bit there, but in your opinion, it could be. I've never been a fan of games like this. Rainbox Six bored my stupid, and my demo of Ghost Recon is now gathering dust. Still, graphics wise, a good game, and I've heard good things about it's difficulty.[/color][/size]
Posted
Yes it is released on the PS2 but i can't really remember when it was out. My brother sold it because he didn't play it and i attempted a few of the levels but found them very annoying. The multiplayer could have been improved as the levels were pretty spacious but they were lacking in objectives and game modes i think it was the basic death match and perhaps a capture the flag mode. But I am not entirely sure on that.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...