Seeing Red Posted November 24, 2002 Posted November 24, 2002 Who here likes Buffy The Vampire Slayer? I love it, it rocks my world. :babble:
Rei Posted November 24, 2002 Posted November 24, 2002 I love the show it's great. My most favorite episodes are the ones were Willow becomes evil after Tara died. She made a great enemy but who would have thought that Zander would save the world from her just by telling her that he loves her.
Seeing Red Posted November 24, 2002 Author Posted November 24, 2002 I absolutely loved those episodes as well Tara was one of my favourites. Xander is spelt like this, sorry to be picky but just thought i let u know. I cant wait until season 7, how will it end.
Manic Webb Posted November 24, 2002 Posted November 24, 2002 Xander (short for Alexander) saing the Earth from Willow's wrath was kinda anti-climactic, but then they had already crossed that line several times. Buffy was going to save the Earth; she failed. Giles was going to save everyone; he failed. By the time Xander stopped Willow, he was the only one left to do anything. It's a shame the show is on its last season, but then it's really been going downhill lately.
Red Posted November 24, 2002 Posted November 24, 2002 [b]There has already been a thread about Buffy the Vampire Slayer, whic you can find [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15712]here.[/url] Please run a search or take a look through the pages before making a new thread, as the other Slayer thread was barely a month old.[/b]
Recommended Posts