Guest Morph Posted November 30, 2002 Posted November 30, 2002 Has anyone here either read the manga or seen the animation? Its a really good series. Naruto, a ninja manga series by Kishimoto Masashi, began in Weekly Jump #43, 1999. Since then, it has become one of the most popular series in Jump, giving One Piece a run for its money in popularity. The story follows Naruto, a young ninja in training, who also happens to be the reincarnate of the Nine-Tails Fox Demon, his teacher, his teammates, and a large cast of other Ninjas. The series is still going strong today, with 14 volumes to date. Now Toriyama also makes this anime. Here are some images:[img]http://www.narutoguide.com/images/anime_main.jpg[/img] These are the three main characters in the anime. [img]http://www.narutoguide.com/anime/001/Pic15.jpg[/img] As you can see, there is Toriyama influence here with the energy forcusing... [img]http://www.narutoguide.com/anime/001/Pic44.jpg[/img] Here Naruto is focusing his energy.[again] [img]http://www.narutoguide.com/anime/001/Pic34.jpg[/img] As you can tell, Naruto doesn't fall short of the gore. I really like how they kept it... Overall, I really enjoy this anime, and since its one of the few ninja animes the industry has, I've been enjoying it. I mean, what ninja animes do we have Ninja Scroll?[Ha, it stinks...] Plus, its really good plot wise and most of the stuff makes sense....
spike speigel Posted November 30, 2002 Posted November 30, 2002 I read the manga once, in my friend's shonen jump magazine. It was pretty good, so every time my friend gets a new shonen jump issue, I read Naruto first.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted December 1, 2002 Posted December 1, 2002 ;) Two Thumbs up great anime, perfect manga to read....and a really interesting animation style towards it. I was also equally happy to see that it is featured in Jump. :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now